Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) (21987 Views)

Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her / Emily Faye: Adunni Ade With Her Mother On Sick Bed (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by MzTunechi(f): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me
0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
some sessions with a shrink is what you need dear. I could help you with one

1 Like

Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by lekbel09(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
In the spirit of christmas abeg make nairalanders show me love 0121225165 gtbank
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by tstx(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Abeos:

Since any female on social media is an actress bloggers just assign it any of them without checking grin

The matter tire me o
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Yeyeboy88(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
I would gladly appreciate dear
MzTunechi:
some sessions with a shrink is what you need dear. I could help you with one
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by laosy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Who asked her now!!? undecided
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Happyfela(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
I am spending my Christmas home alone, boxing day will be Lit tho
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
LisaAnne:
no one cares.
Take am easy
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by toprealman: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oloshi giving relationship talk.....it is well
Re: Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thank God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo: Before Giving Girls Money, Give Your Mom First / Baksetmouth Celebrates His Son, Jason Okpocha's 9th Birthday / Arnold Schwarzeneger Vs Sylvester Stallone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.