Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) (60968 Views)

Emily Faye: Adunni Ade With Her Mother On Sick Bed (Photos) / The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast / Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor was seen twerking on hospital bed.

The highly endowed actress was determined to twerk dance along with her visitors at the hospital.

Since she couldn't dance standing due to her injury, she had to twerk.

She said:

"I can only wiggle and wine .... my big pum pum as I no fit follow them dance with leg."

Cossy Orjiakor has been in the hospital for a couple of weeks now after she suffered a severe fall.

She broke her leg, ankle.

Watch the actress as Twerks on hospital bed.

Watch the video after the cut.
Wishing her quickest recovery.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/cossy-ojiakor-dances-on-hospital-bed.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Crazy girl

9 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Agba ntara e.cossy agba tinde.leave childishness for teenagers and grow the fok up

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Look at my armpits no hair. See dem na dem. Instead of she to say she no fit foot for her bill..

7 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by RDPMAN: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ops grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
TGIF.. She can only twerk on d hospital bed na.. Leave her to do what she does best.. The doctors will b knacking dis one any how.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
how is this news??
I think if we stop giving attention to these so called celebrities they will start having sense...

34 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by leksite120(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
this gal suppose gt PhD fr mumuness

9 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
make we fry water abi

9 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by SetrakusRa(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Which kind thing be this again? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Her social media accounts her business
But if she doesn't trend for a week will she die?

7 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
She wasn't twerking, she was telling that guy to help her clean her butt she used to shiit

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by nduchucks: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
smh shocked
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Old mama wey mumu

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Agba ntara e.cossy agba tinde.leave childishness for teenagers and grow the fok up

She fit no get sense, you never know

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by doctokwus: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
Irritating and nauseating woman.
How can any normal man even have and sustain an erection with this kind of woman?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
dem swear for her
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Na her boobs she go break now, then she go send us another picture of broken boobs

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
useless thread

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
i think some satanic demons have been controlling this girl. since,due to the gullible step she has taken in the past. It sounds like she has done hmmmm let me not say

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Ekakamba: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Thread useless. grin tongue
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin

The woman na agbaya cheesy
Tajbol4splend:

She fit no get sense, you never know

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Happiness is free. If dat makes her happy,thumbsup

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Mods i take God beg una, make una no dey post trash come front page again, na beg i dey beg!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.