Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

"Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance (28574 Views)

‘You Are Just An Olodo’: Mercy Aigbe Slams Fan Who Tried To Correct Her Spelling / Ifu Ennada Slams Troll Who Claims She Is 36 And Not 26 / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by PanickMode(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
I think Ifunada sent that email to herself and replied it just to gain attention.
Mumu child undecided
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by HenryInno1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Richnero:
Some people might slam Ifu Ennadu and label her "stingy" but she to me, is very very right. You do not go about begging for things as thriftless as a photoshoot.

#Live within your means
she was also Begging for Votes while she was still in BBN
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by bebanky: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
carzola:
If you have 5k help her
Dont bring it to the public ..

She might just need the 5k for Xmas
Cause things hard...

Dear! Ladies use your body and hustle
If things too hard you it's normal.

And who is this IDIOT?
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
hahahaha, she should just say she don't have na.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Lankybaby(f): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
ifu said is a broke niccur...how much is 5k,nawa o...she still come publicize d girl matter,dats bad
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by bebanky: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Larryslim:
Some people no get sense,why would i in my right sense ask money from someone like ifu,this one that since bbn,she's been seeing herself like one celeb whereas she didn't even make Top10,smh
As if she hasn't asked for money at one point in her life,why even bring it on social media??
That person might be her own helper,but stupidity and the stupid fame she thinks she has,has eaten her up..

You are the stupid one here...
I mean very stupid....

As in you are more than stupid.

Why will the stupid fan snap pictures without having a means of getting the money to pay for it?

So you mean celeb or wannabe's should spend their money on people who simply do what they cannot afford?

Where is the sense in all that? Stop that emotional blackmail you FOOL

2 Likes

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
if u have 5k give it to her biko.its christmas and the season of sharing.just 5k wey she ask u and u dey expose her chat wey she send to you.falling d hand of ur fellow babe.na wah for u . and to the fan if u no get money to pay photographer why not jus use ur phone to snap on ur birthday.

1 Like

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
This ifu resemble person wey wicked. But she is right sha.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by bebanky: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
SSAwhistleblowe:
Nawa for the ifuenada sef... it’s for her birthday now... you can indulge yourself on your birthday it’s allowed.

since it is allowed,then do the needfull and send her the money.....
Yeye dey smeall
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by AlphaStyles(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
u no get money for photoshoot yet u go take photo u well so?
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Yeyeboy88(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bro in the spirit of Christmas please help me with 2K
0029966746 Diamond bank
kindnyce:
Fake people Everywhere

What does it take to help out, no matter how little?
At least, in the spirit of Xmas

1 Like

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
carzola:
If you have 5k help her

Cause things hard...

She need to simply forget about photo shoot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by bionixs: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
LisaAnne:
who is asking broke ifunnada for 5k
I tire o! and unemployed Ifu for that matter o
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by wisdomremz(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
carzola:
If you have 5k help her Dont bring it to the public ..
She might just need the 5k for Xmas Cause things hard...
Dear! Ladies use your body and hustle If things too hard you it's normal.

yet u guys would be the first to slam the girl
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Yeyeboy88(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oga lefulefu show me Christmas love na
lefulefu:
if u have 5k give it to her biko.its christmas and the season of sharing.just 5k wey she ask u and u dey expose her chat wey she send to you.falling d hand of ur fellow babe.na wah for u . and to the fan if u no get money to pay photographer why not jus use ur phone to snap on ur birthday.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by damisijohn(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
She don't have to bring it down here, either she give it to her or not.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
zicoraads:
Like she could have sent it, had it been it was meant for something else. cheesy
ifu enada..is not serious at all.. just 5000..I myself gave a friend same amount to feed his children because no job ....I am also managing...I do it coz of God...I feel happy doing it...
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
carzola:
If you have 5k help her

Cause things hard...

If We use what we have to get what we want now u will still be the first to chastise us. Tseeeew
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Adiwana: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
ifu enada..is not serious at all.. just 5000..I myself gave a friend same amount to feed his children because no job ....I am also managing...I do it coz of God...I feel happy doing it...

Keyword:Feed
Another Keyword: photoshoot

Compare and contrast

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by watchindelta(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
5k ki . But next time beg for reasonable thing aba. But madam celeb u for not post it online na!
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Gerrard59(m): 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
AreaFada2:
Some 9ja girls are just brainless.
5k for bd photoshoot. shocked shocked
Not for photosboot to give modelling agency as an aspiring model. Just to show off on ig and Facebook.

Pathetic. shocked shocked

You're surprised? grin

It's a normal thing. However, it's good as photography has emerged as a somewhat lucrative source of income and it boosts the economy ditto makeup. Even though some apply too much these days.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Sniper4real(m): 12:02am On Dec 26, 2018

If We use what we have to get what we want now u will still be the first to chastise us. Tseeeew

For this hard period. No more chastisement. We go follow you understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by ofemigeorge(m): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:
If you have 5k help her

Cause things hard...

A future daddy advice to his daughter. Shake my head
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by srclark: 12:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Richnero:
Some people might slam Ifu Ennadu and label her "stingy" but she to me, is very very right. You do not go about begging for things as thriftless as a photoshoot.

#Live within your means
yes I like what ifu did these days this cyber begging is becoming something else
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Gkemz: 12:11am On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:
If you have 5k help her

Cause things hard...

Ladies don't mind this deceiver, he can't give his sis the same advice.

1 Like

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:

You are shameless for this stupid advice
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:

hope your sis is a prostitute?
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by 1Sharon(f): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Lol. Imagine the audacity
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by davillian(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So why publicize it?? I dunno why people still waste their time begging celebrities sad
Most of these celebrities are broke
They spend most of their money to meet up with the high standards of living they have placed themselves.
Even we that still hustle in the family handles most issues that requires money.
They all living fake lives.

1 Like

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by luvly101: 12:58am On Dec 26, 2018
bebanky:

You are the stupid one here...
I mean very stupid....

As in you are more than stupid.

Why will the stupid fan snap pictures without having a means of getting the money to pay for it?

So you mean celeb or wannabe's should spend their money on people who simply do what they cannot afford?

Where is the sense in all that? Stop that emotional blackmail you FOOL

Exactly! Most people just say trash without thinking, and that's why they take sides with photoshoot girl.

It's funny how some can't see the message being passed.

1 Like

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by MENTORCH(m): 2:34am On Dec 26, 2018
What is 5k for all this plenty grammar.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Adebowale89(m): 3:36am On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:
If you have 5k help her

Cause things hard...

Is that last words joke or what? can u give such advised to your sisters or ladies In your family? anupam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ivie Okujaiye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Frodd Visits Micheal Ezeudenna, King Of His Community, Awka Etiti In Anambra / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Flat Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.