Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

"Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance (28577 Views)

Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money / Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by StOla: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
kindnyce:
Fake people Everywhere

What does it take to help out, no matter how little?
At least, in the spirit of Xmas

Nope
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by GentleMoney: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hmm..
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Oweku: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Aunty... grin
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
RTSC:
Ladies stingy die.

They hardly give. It is not their nature.
That's a lie
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by kamez(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
I concur. if u must beg, then beg for really pressing needs..

how can u be begging for money for photoshoot.... are u mad?

2 Likes

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by officialJP(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nice response, must you cut your cloth oversized, oya pay the 5k (oya hit me) grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
carzola:
If you have 5k help her
Dont bring it to the public ..

She might just need the 5k for Xmas
Cause things hard...

Dear! Ladies use your body and hustle
If things too hard you it's normal.
Interesting tell! Where will they find patronage?
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Nicklaus619(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
This people above me though, the fan is a low brain slay queen, must she do a photoshot, knowing fully well she can't afford it. If it is school fees or other vital stuff, it will even be reasonable enough not some silly birthday photoshot. Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Dedetwo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Why would a stiff embark on such endeavor when he/she has no means to accomplish the task?
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Larryslim(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Some people no get sense,why would i in my right sense ask money from someone like ifu,this one that since bbn,she's been seeing herself like one celeb whereas she didn't even make Top10,smh
As if she hasn't asked for money at one point in her life,why even bring it on social media??
That person might be her own helper,but stupidity and the stupid fame she thinks she has,has eaten her up..
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by motivativesweet: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
I so mush like her response
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Chaleso: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
You are not worthy to be on this platform. You are a bad influence.
carzola:
If you have 5k help her
Dont bring it to the public ..

She might just need the 5k for Xmas
Cause things hard...

Dear! Ladies use your body and hustle
If things too hard you it's normal.

1 Like

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Oweku: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Exactly wetin i just dey talk for 1 group just now..
All this yeyebreties can form..Just say i no get..wahala no dey there.. undecided
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Larryslim(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nicklaus619:
This people above me though, the fan is a low brain slay queen, must she do a photoshot, knowing fully well she can't afford it. If it is school fees or other vital stuff, it will even be reasonable enough not some silly birthday photoshot. Rubbish angry
Why cant she do Photoshoot??
The only fault i see there is actually begging ifu for money,like does she even eat three square meal??
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nawa for the ifuenada sef... it’s for her birthday now... you can indulge yourself on your birthday it’s allowed.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by sophiathefirst: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
lilmax:
this is just a crappy way to get attention

I still don't like her, its gonna take a lot more than this for me to like her
Don't bother urself. She doesn't know u exist, and don't need ur like cos it is irrelevant to her life so keep for someone else.

1 Like

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by BanevsJoker(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nigerians stop begging. Have some dignity. Nigerians be like "please I need 5k to fuel my car". Wow! So you have a car? If you can't fuel it, take a bus, or get a job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Forget the response. Wtf is ifu ennada wearing?? shocked Gals need to stop dressing ridiculously.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by KillTheZombies: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nigerians and beggy-beggy attitude. Na so one call me 'lazy' the other day for here, I come upload my balance, the guy shock, him never see that kain money for him life, since then my inbox and PM no dey rest. Even zombies wey dey insult their father for here inbox me dey beg secretly for chao money. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Ayobami7(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
ok
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by faithfull18(f): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Must you do photoshoot you can't afford to pay for People should learn to be contented and live within their means.

1 Like

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by vioment: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
She for ask the beggar how many people dem dun help this year wey be total strangers.

Beggars (not one time circumstance beggar) mostly are not givers. They take until eternity without it bothering their conscience. They are naturally selfish and greedy.

1 Like

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Nicklaus619(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Larryslim:

Why cant she do Photoshoot??
The only fault i see there is actually begging ifu for money,like does she even eat three square meal??

Doing photoshop is fine but make sure u can foot ya bill, it dumb wen someone comes online to make request for the most ridiculous stuffs. It just does not sound sane. undecided
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by mediaNGR: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
sad sad

If you post and be the first to comment again, you will see what I will do for you....MERRY CHRISTMAS BRO grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Pacesetter123(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Begging for photoshoot?She want use am do poster for election campaign?
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Boyooosa(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hollow show
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by AreaFada2: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Some 9ja girls are just brainless.
5k for bd photoshoot. shocked shocked
Not for photosboot to give modelling agency as an aspiring model. Just to show off on ig and Facebook.

Pathetic. shocked shocked
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by lilmax(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Don't bother urself. She doesn't know u exist, and don't need ur like cos it is irrelevant to her life so keep for someone else.
why do feel so comfortable using shorthand? it tells a lot about you, how irritating
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
kindnyce:
Fake people Everywhere

What does it take to help out, no matter how little?
At least, in the spirit of Xmas
It takes a good sense of discrete approach.
Think about it, a photoshoot? You've got to be kidding me! Let's say she gets the cash, takes the shot/shoot, get ostentatious on whatever platform, then what? Giving your admirers the impression that you're loaded? Then what?
If the purported celeb yields to such plea, do you know it's going to open the gate for others to flood in, requesting cash she's scarce for? Why start what you can't finish. Besides, the advice is worth more than the 5k.
I'm positive she's an mgbeke that's why.

1 Like

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by HenryInno1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Well done ifu. Good response
in ohaozara language in ebonyi state "IFU" Insult
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by HenryInno1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
FortifiedCity:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba / Alao Malaika's First Daughter Graduates From UNILAG (Photos) / Sean Kanu 14th Birthday: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.