Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

"Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance (28581 Views)

Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money / Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by seanwilliam(m): 3:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Pruwa:
Why must she now make it online
If you cannot help them forget about it
Do you even the joy it will bring to her if you had given her the money
She will always look at the pics and bless God for your life Ifu
Remember our votes kept you in the BBA chase
The votes were not free
We paid with our hard earned money too
You were also begging also too then
Remember in a world where people can be anything be nice
u reason well God bles v
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by doctorpromise(m): 4:01am On Dec 26, 2018
I stand with Ifu biko. You're broke and your biggest concern is photoshoot? I don't understand. Stop trying to impress people that don't care about you
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by doctorpromise(m): 4:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Larryslim:

Why cant she do Photoshoot??
The only fault i see there is actually begging ifu for money,like does she even eat three square meal??
So,she must do a birthday photoshoot even though she is broke? Ike agwulam
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by streetzdreamz(m): 5:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Pruwa:
Why must she now make it online
If you cannot help them forget about it
Do you even the joy it will bring to her if you had given her the money
She will always look at the pics and bless God for your life Ifu
Remember our votes kept you in the BBA chase
The votes were not free
We paid with our hard earned money too
You were also begging also too then
Remember in a world where people can be anything be nice
you are right,even though the photo shoot cliche sounds somehow,she should have sent the money or prolly ignore the request,for a meagre 5k......guess she's as broke as the lady.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 26, 2018
kindnyce:
Fake people Everywhere

What does it take to help out, no matter how little?
At least, in the spirit of Xmas
help out for photoshot, her phone no get camera?
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by ringi82(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So why publicize it?? I dunno why people still waste their time begging celebrities sad

It's the useless bloggers who publicize stories like this to gain traffic to their blog
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by sirkonline(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2018
kindnyce:
Fake people Everywhere

What does it take to help out, no matter how little?
At least, in the spirit of Xmas

Pls can you send me 5k? i need it urgently to buy this nice basebaall cap for new year, God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by slap1(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2018
Begging for money for birthday photoshoot. Because you would die if you don't snap pics on your birthday? People always trying to be like others. Rubbish.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by LharryVee(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Have been noticing dis girl on social media ever since she left Bbn... She blocked me on twitter once too bcus I advised her jovially to try her share sumtin dis festive period.. Wat d fan asked is nt too big.. Ifu is so damn poor.. Without being a celeb self I shared close to 22k online... I hate it wen u don't give
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by ppotter(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Well done ifu. Good response

What's good in this response? We all know that she begged her way to where she is now. Yeyebrity my ass!
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by mhiznikky(f): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2018
ehy
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Ibegtodiffer: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:
If you have 5k help her Dont bring it to the public ..
She might just need the 5k for Xmas Cause things hard...
Dear! Ladies use your body and hustle If things too hard you it's normal.
Will you give your younger sister this advice?
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Resener12(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:

Will you give your younger sister this advice?
What’s bad in the advice? If the girl ask you for money now, you won’t be able to give. So girls use what you have to get what you need
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by luizpippo(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:
If you have 5k help her
Dont bring it to the public ..

She might just need the 5k for Xmas
Cause things hard...

Dear! Ladies use your body and hustle
If things too hard you it's normal.
Bros, I was already using ruler to measure the height of attack i wanted to dish out to the Blackberry babe until I found our that the ijiyat begger needed it for fotoshoot.

Imagine, the mongoose never get money yet she go do shit on credo

She is Gradually moving from lazy youth to obtuse youth
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Adiwana:

Keyword:Feed
Another Keyword: photoshoot

Compare and contrast
thanks for the correction
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by saucemanny(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

'Learn to live within your means', Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifu Ennada slams fan who begged her for assistance to pay for her birthday photoshoot.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/learn-to-leave-within-your-means-ifu-ennada-slams-fan.html

persin wey abeg to choplove jam persin wey abeg chop too....abegwetin this gals dey do sef...than to Bleep sugar daddy.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by seangy4konji: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
I notice she haa mouth.

Second person she is replying in day picture today
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by carzola(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Adebowale89:

Is that last words joke or what? can u give such advised to your sisters or ladies In your family? anupam
the ashawo you carry is it not somebody's sister? If you have a conscience why do you patronize them.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Adebowale89(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:
the ashawo you carry is it not somebody's sister? If you have a conscience why do you patronize them.

I have never in my life carry any and I swear I would never, so what are you saying? what is your point?

you should go and advise the prostitutes you carry. For the fact that your sisters are doin it doesn't mean other ladies should follow suit. don't pollute innocent girls here
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Ibegtodiffer: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Resener12:

What’s bad in the advice? [b]If the girl ask you for money now, you won’t be able to give. [/b]So girls use what you have to get what you need
grin you're not a serious boy..lol
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by carzola(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Adebowale89:

I have never in my life carry any and I swear I would never, so what are you saying? what is your point?

you should go and advise the prostitutes you carry. For the fact that your sisters are doin it doesn't mean other ladies should follow suit. don't pollute innocent girls here
Bleep off your a kid... If not you will know some normal girls Bleep and are way cheaper than olosho. Most normal girls carry disease around but olosho take care of themselves well.. Carry your bolo brain and go play in sand.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Resener12(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:

grin you're not a serious boy..lol
I’m just being realistic
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Adebowale89(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:
Bleep off your a kid... If not you will know some normal girls Bleep and are way cheaper than olosho. Most normal girls carry disease around but olosho take care of themselves well.. Carry your bolo brain and go play in sand.

You are a big mumu. I thought I'm chatting with a living things. so because you can't ask a lady out you believe is only Olosho that can give you orgasm?

If your sister are not into that business, how do you get that olosho take care of themselves than normal girls?

don't take this your stupidity to 2019. na beg I dey beg u
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by carzola(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Adebowale89:

You are a big mumu. I thought I'm chatting with a living things. so because you can't ask a lady out you believe is only Olosho that can give you orgasm?

If your sister are not into that business, how do you get that olosho take care of themselves than normal girls?

don't take this your stupidity to 2019. na beg I dey beg u
so the married men that carry olosho your the one that helped them toast their wives!!!

Your a goat ..

Yes am an olosho boy
And your sister can't resist too.
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Adebowale89(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
carzola:
so the married men that carry olosho your the one that helped them toast their wives!!!

Your a goat ..

Yes am an olosho boy
And your sister can't resist too.

Unfortunately I don't have a sister. I hope you have not started sleeping with your sisters sha

Any married men that carry them are sick psychologically. and I need to tell you are making yourself vulnerable to unhealthy life

Only people with miserable life, give such advice in a public forum. the earlier you visit your psychotherapist the better for you
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Yeyeboy88:
Oga lefulefu show me Christmas love na
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance by Onyi22(f): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nice response with a piece of advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos / Uche Jombo Shows Her Natural Hair Journey (Photos) / John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.