Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session (2192 Views)

My Wedding Pixs / My Wedding Pictures. / How To Plan A Good Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by topeorekoy(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2010
my wedding is on the 18th of next mth and i need to know how to plan it. am not doing a church wedding cos my lovely wife is pregnant, all i want to do is an engagement on same day same venue and a reception follows immediately. A pastor from the bride's church is coming to join us on the reception ground.

i want to knw if there is a need for a bridal train as well as a best man and maid of honour. all other things have been taken care of.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by Blueice4re(f): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2010
Well it is for you to decide if you want it or not. that very day is actually my birthday, Good luck.
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by olutise(f): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2010
Hi our brand name is (Akins media) we are into digital photography, video editing, photo book, we have done good jobs for a lot of people incase you want to give us a try call 08037433968
as for bridal train i think you don't need that but to make it a little lovely you can take a friend for best lady & best man dressed traditionally simple.
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by Ascom1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2010
well friend in everything we lets be creative.
4get about trains and bests, but you can jopin me in the world of creativities. how?

put up some pretty damsel, i mean children 2 guys 2 ladies btw the age of 6 & 8 dress them in a traditional atire guys in ur own style ladies in ur wife style and be creative in the rest.

for more information on how to go about it or uar interested in contacting us from the world of creativity both planing and decoration you can call A.y on this no. 08160303912.

be invoke.
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by Kinsa(f): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2010
Global Studios is proposing to handle the video coverage and photography aspect of your wedding.

Visit 11 Atinuke Olabanji Street, Ikeja Lagos.

Or Call 07038057941,08028503776
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by DrKitaun(m): 12:37am On Aug 14, 2010
Tope . . .Na so life be ? We must yarn jare!
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by amy4real98: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2010
have you heard about Amy media n Entertainment? Amy is into coverage, musical videos, event packagin/management, designing, editing n training. we go any where to add colour/effizy to ur events. the beauty about Amy is dat they believe in team work.Dial Amy media & Entertainment on 07068681179 08055711233. amy4real98@yahoo.com i can send some of my samples to u if u dont mind
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by ellagold(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2010
Typically, wedding ceremonies are structured events and are commonly broken down into several components. Remember, that this is your wedding and you have options on what happens during your wedding. Don’t be intimidated by your friends, family, or even your wedding officiant. Unless you are asking for something outrageous, you should be able to have the ceremony conducted to your desires. Music is almost always part of the beginning of all wedding ceremonies, but music can be a part of any element.

Some of the most common elements of the wedding ceremony are:

Introduction – In this segment your wedding ceremony officiant declares the purpose of the gathering. He introduces the bride and groom, and welcomes the wedding guests. If it is a religious ceremony, he solicits everyone to participate in a prayer.

Lead up – This segment is probably the most forgettable part of the event, and it is often omitted. You may ask your officiant to follow the introduction with your vows to save time or if you are not interested in a drawn out sermon. If you elected to have a clergyman as your officiant, this part of your ceremony may be difficult to omit.

Vows – This is the “I do” part. Simply put, this is the one part of a wedding ceremony that you cannot compromise. It is always going to be part of the wedding, and it should be the most intimate part of your entire ceremony. At this time your officiant explains the significance of the couples vows followed by the bride and groom affirming their commitment to each other. Did you know that you could write your own vows? Writing your own vows gives you a chance to really personalize your ceremony. Be sure that both you and your groom are involved in the process. It should be a democratic process, to enhance the experience for both of you. Feel free to use your own words, so you feel comfortable with the language of your vows.

Exchange of the Rings – Once you declared your commitment to each other with your vows you are invited to place a wedding ring on each other’s ring fingers. For many this is one of the most moving event of the ceremony.

Announcement – The closing segment of most wedding ceremonies is the announcement and the “kissing of the bride.”

Keep in mind, this is your special day and you decide on how you want the wedding ceremony to progress. Remember, it is OK to be different. Your guest will appreciate an interesting wedding ceremony that is unpredictably exciting. To a large degree, ceremonies are for the entertainment of you and your guest, so have fun with it.

Wish you the best
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by foyeks2001(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2010
congrats Tope
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by macmayor1: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2010
I can help draw up program for a mini-wedding session that will last for 45minutes(max).I can as well  assist with protocol services,seating arrangements etc.I can do all that for free provided venue is within Lagos.I can also provide ushering services but that will be paid for.For more details you can call me on 08032061736.email-mandcevents@yahoo.com.
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by estani: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2012
Well, first of all congrats for your wedding. If you are looking for the advice for wedding session than need not to worry as one group provides you such good opportunities with all things which is possible. As internet is the easiest way to find Wedding Officiants in Grand Rapids Mi.

wedding officiant grand rapids mi
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by rubi96(f): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
Luxury Mobile Restroom which we give out for rentals for events like birthday
parties, weddings, funerals, church programs,concerts,and lots more.
Each of our restrooms comes with the following features;
Automatic Hands-free faucets
Automatic Hand wash dispensers
Leg Pedal
Air condition
Automatic deodorizers/ air freshners
Odorless Urinals
Hand Paper towels and Tissue paper
On site Generator
A male and Female Attendant.
We Guarantee all our interested customers the best mobile restroom
services.

Contact us;
Block A2-8, Sura Shopping Complex, Simpson Street, Lagos
Tel; 08033537927, 07087905511
Email; rosemary@poshpotties.com.ng, or info@poshpotties.com.ng

Prices within Lagos.....................N250,000 VAT inclusive
States surrounding Lagos coast......................N300,000 VAT inclusive
Thanks for your anticipated patronage. Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a lovely day.

Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by mayori(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
Memories can't be bought but lived. We let you relive every memory, image after image smiley We Still every instance into an image. Creating crispy, colorful and clear images. That's what we do @ TrybZe PhotoGrapHy with our Experienced photographers, Quality equipment. PhotoSessions, Events, Celebrations, Portraiture. Let's PhotoBook ur Events. Call Mayor on 08027630632 pin:2691098F
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by lastinmemories: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
Wedding promo is HERE!!!
Do you know someone getting married?
We have an exquisite wedding promo package running through the months of July through November at a massive DISCOUNT.
Below is what you stand to gain:
Decoration (classic décor)
• 500 Chair cover & sashes
• 50 Table covers
• 50 creative centerpieces
• Draping of the hall
• Creative stage décor
• Couple area design/ gazebo design
• Aisle carpet
• Royal bridal chair
• Cake table décor
• Stage rug
• Walkway stands
Photography
• Pre-wedding shoot
• 1 framed wedding portrait
• 1 photobook
• Dvd of all shots + slide show photo movie
• Web enabled soft copy
Video coverage
• High end HD video production
• Pro-editing
• Graphics development
Bridal makeover
• Pre-wedding makeup trial.
• Bridal engagement makeup.
• Makeup for bride and maid.
• Geletying for bride's mother.
• False lash application.

Bridal hair
• On-site hair design
• Fixing of hair extension
• Bridal hair styling
• Fixing of hair accessories and veil
Wedding cake
• 5 tier beautiful wedding cake
• 500 wrapped cake cut off
Spa & Swedish massage treatment
• Luxury foot bath
• 60mins full body Swedish massage
• Professional therapeutic skin and body treatment
Proudly supported by one of the best international spas; Clear Essence California spa, and event professionals in the industry.
And a bunch of other juicy extras we will discuss when we get going.
Awesome right?
We think so too…..
So if you think we have got what it takes, give us a call and schedule an appointment to discuss.

www.lastingmemoriesem.com/promo

Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by pinkkystel(f): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2012
EVENT DECORATION PROMO
NOW YOU CAN HAVE A FANTASTIC DECO FOR YOUR EVENT FOR LESS ,VIEW A LIST OF OUR PROMO OFFERS: PINKYS CONCEPT call 08030922721, 07043625811 email//:pinkbaby4life2000@yahoo.com
BB Pin 219c99c8

N80,000 Bronze Package and get 50 free souvenirs (300 Guests) Chair Covers and Sashes, Centre Pieces, Swagging, Wall Drapings Backdrop, Table Cover, Aisle Rug, Cake Table Decor, Paper Lanterns, High Table Setting, and 2 Car Décor

N150,000 Silver Package and get 100 free souvenirs (300 Guests) Chair Covers and sashes, Centre pieces, Swagging, Wall Drapings Backdrop and Lightings, Table Covers, Gazebo, Aisle Rug, Bridal Sofa, Cake Table Decor, Paper Lanterns, High Table Setting and 2 Car Décor .

N200,000 Gold Package and get free make up artist for the bride (300 Guests) Chair Covers and sashes, Centre pieces, Wall Drapings and Lightings Backdrop and Lightings, Table Cover, Walkway set up and Aisle Rug, Walkway lightings Bridal Sofa, Gazebo, Cake Table Decor, Paper Lanterns, High Table Setting, and 2 Car Décor.

N300,000 Platinum Package and get free 3 tie wedding cake (300 Guests) Chair Covers and sashes, Centre Pieces, Artificial Flowers, Wall Drapings and Lightings, Partial Ceiling Drapings, Backdrop and Lightings , Swagging, Table Cover, walkway setup, walkway lightings, Runway flowers Aisle Rugs , Gozamar Pillars, Bridal Sofa and stool, Gazebo, Cake Table Decor, Paper Lanterns, High table Setting and 2 Car Decor ,to book your event call 07043625811 ,08030922721
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by teethom(f): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2012
Order now for ur fruit salad in Packs.R u planning an event?Call now to order for fruit salad in packs@ a very cheap price.Call 08098335337,bbpin 2268a488
Re: My Wedding Is On The 18th September- I Need Advice On How To Plan The Session by Projectors(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
To rent projector, laptop, LCD TV, Public address system, flip chart board and other presentation equipment
in Nigeria has become so easy that you can get it anywhere in Nigeria with just a phone call.

We would deliver the equipment to your venue or location without delay.

At Xtraminds concept, we are so much concerned about your event, it must be successful.

080 342 914 42, 070 521 325 38

office address: 47 , toyin street, ikeja.

(1) (Reply)

10 Photos Of Groom And Grooms Men That Will Inspire You / Wizkid Live In Concert, Abuja / Cheapest Canopy And Tent Promo Price For 200,300,400,500,& 1000 Capacity .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.