Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate (49657 Views)

Nairalanders Post Your Christmas Food Here. / Post Your New Year Food Here Let's See / Post Your Christmas Food Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by OgaBuhari: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jiang:
Mine grin

Thanks to wonderful neighbors, this means this sallah I must buy big ram grin
the neighbors that bought for u, are they Muslims?
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by OgaBuhari: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
MissRaine69:
Here you go....
everything about you always looks odd. why?
sometimes I wonder if you're human
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by united442(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
mine...but its already in my stomach before the pic even upload finish

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Francejaik(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
millranking:
Some one should just bless me today..
GTB 0215913004

Lol
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by BlueRayDick: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sandra2017:

Calling me by my full name doesn't change a thing.. That's my name,why should I be ashamed of someone calling my full name?. Desperation can cause anything. embarassed

You think it stops by just calling Ur full name?. There's a thread on sexuality section where an innocent guy's picture is currently being circulated by a troll claiming the guy came to his house, robbed him and mistakenly dropped his ID and all....... I know what am saying.

Anyways I understand people are suffering, but I don't believe in buying data, coming online to ask for support for food when you could've used the money for data to buy little food and be contented with that.

1 Like

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by tayo200(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
you asked for it....

1 Like

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by BlueRayDick: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Heineken:
why you not use hand na bro? Lol

Don't mind me bro. I like my food hot, but I can't dip my hand in hit food, so I use the fork instead
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Heineken(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Don't mind me bro. I like my food hot, but I can't dip my hand in hit food, so I use the fork instead
lol you na boss na. Merry Christmas sir
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by MissRaine69(f): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
OgaBuhari:
everything about you always looks odd. why?
sometimes I wonder if you're human
Why should I be the same as everyone else? If I listened to everyone whom I met in life that voiced the same sentiments you have I would be a very depressed person. Thank goodness for my parents who encouraged us all to be throughly weird and 100% odd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by papyskinsy: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
3 pieces of turkey flesh with dodo

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Olive33: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
craigkoel1989:
olive33 hope you received the 1k

I have, God bless you so much sir.
you put a smile on my face someone you don't know.
God will keep putting smile on your face.

thank you

2 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Taywon: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
@seunmsg tanks for the 5k
u have saved a corper's life (nasarawa)
now i can buy 1200 local fowl den manage the rest b4 allawee go show... more blessing
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by OgaBuhari: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

Why should I be the same as everyone else? If I listened to everyone whom I met in life that voiced the same sentiments you have I would be a very depressed person. Thank goodness for my parents who encouraged us all to be throughly weird and 100% odd.
I admire you. send a pm let's talk
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by papyskinsy: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
united442:
mine...but its already in my stomach before the pic even upload finish

wtf is dis.. dis makes me. wanna pique..
York
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by OgaBuhari: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
papyskinsy:
3 pieces of turkey flesh with dodo
chai u dey chop up oh.

1 Like

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by OgaBuhari: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
tayo200:
you asked for it....
na so bro. dating money and eating it
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by OgaBuhari: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Heineken:
lol you na boss na. Merry Christmas sir
can't receive mails oh. it needs verification.
what's up bro?
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
OgaBuhari:
the neighbors that bought for u, are they Muslims?

Nope, But am a Muslim grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
You are welcome to join us my Nairaland darlings....

1 Like

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Luchiana1(f): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Do you know all the recharge card and data you have been buying since would have made you a millionaire. Ask me how you can get paid just by using your smart phone 0 80 84. 22 689 5

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by seunmsg(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Taywon:
@seunmsg tanks for the 5k
u have saved a corper's life (nasarawa)
now i can buy 1200 local fowl den manage the rest b4 allawee go show... more blessing

Aiit bro, enjoy your Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Awoleesu(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
OgaBuhari:
V.persie shaking Louis Van Gaal when he equalized against Spain in 2014 world cup

U garrit, bro!
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by iamademola(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Teeceepat:
Vegetable soup

If it was you that cooked this. Then you are just my future wife. cheesy
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by dokyOloye: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
ikbnice:
I wonder what business one can start with 5k in this present naija.... I am still wondering
Sachet water retail.

Meanwhile,
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Rigel95(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
better comman join me tongue
This one that you are eating everything laidis, shey you won't finish everything before I finish saying the prayers?
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by mayorkent(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
OgaBuhari:
e go better bro
yeah...better days ahead
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Yewandequeen(f): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Rigel95:

This one that you are eating everything laidis, shey you won't finish everything before I finish saying the prayers?
not really serious eating. Just baby plate size meal. Come here to confirm joor
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by dingbang(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by horlabhympey: 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=seunmsg post=74158666]

Aiit bro, enjoy your Xmas. [/quote
Re: Post a picture of Your Christmas Food Here, Let Others Salivate by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
BetterDaysAhead:

Do you mind giving insight into the type of business? Probably we can learn. Thanks.
I buy intimacy gadgets from China and sell here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Emotional Moment Hilda Baci Took 30 Minutes Break (Video) / Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) / Man At Enugu Restaurant With His Own Food (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.