Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 (23445 Views)

2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President / I’m Crazy, Mad – Okorocha Declares / Breaking! Belgore Declares To Run For Gubernatorial Office In Kwara Under APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by koxi: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Joker of the millennium
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Lordofthewest(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
DrGoodman:
This man is swimming in an ocean of iberiberism

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by solacong: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Olushi ma lele yi ke!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by micflo28(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
See reason why i am supporting Atiku. Because of Peter Obi, the only igbo man that can manage our resources with so much caution. I wished he got someone better than Atiku, someone without past record of controvertible corruption. It is clear to every discerning person that Buhari is an unquantifiable failure. Rochad is a joker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by biztip: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
president of chad republic

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Only Yaba Left patients will vote for this useless corrupt and occultic Ogboni wasteman.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Awaoyelmoni(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hu go vote for this one now count the hausas and yorubas out nd him fraternizing with Apshit has certainly made him unwelcomed at home.. Anyways wetin be my own..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by RealityShot: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
IAmApostle1:
Governor Rochas Okorocha has declared to run for Presidency in 2023, and according to the Imo State Governor, he is fixed on becoming the first elected civilian president of Igbo extraction in 2023.
Rochas Okorocha who described himself as the rallying point for all Ndigbo and the only one who can bridge unity, understanding and togetherness in order to realize Igbo presidency in 2023, declared to run for Presidency in 2023 as he hosted members of the Orlu Zone Congress of Journalists (OZCOJ) in his office.

The Imo State Governor further maintained that the campaigns of calumny against him, was because his detractors have realised that he is the most eligible and most detribalised Igbo man.

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/602/governor-rochas-okorocha-declares-to-run-for-presidency-in-2

its Christmas otherwise i for insult that man till 2023!

Merry Christmas!

Campaign continues tomorrow.. Lol tongue
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Afonja007: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
supportnija:
Your blother will not vote for you
even we afonjas won't cange out mind
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by igwefivestar(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
IAmApostle1:
Governor Rochas Okorocha has declared to run for Presidency in 2023, and according to the Imo State Governor, he is fixed on becoming the first elected civilian president of Igbo extraction in 2023.
Rochas Okorocha who described himself as the rallying point for all Ndigbo and the only one who can bridge unity, understanding and togetherness in order to realize Igbo presidency in 2023, declared to run for Presidency in 2023 as he hosted members of the Orlu Zone Congress of Journalists (OZCOJ) in his office.

The Imo State Governor further maintained that the campaigns of calumny against him, was because his detractors have realised that he is the most eligible and most detribalised Igbo man.

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/602/governor-rochas-okorocha-declares-to-run-for-presidency-in-2

okorocha good morning sir.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by MightySparrow: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Butter no be food for baboon. I thought that fellow was sensible when he was contesting for presidency under then ANPP until as a governor, he was building #60,000,000 christmas tree, erecting effigies and appointing commoissioner for enjoyment. nigeria has issues than bringing clowns to Aso Rock.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by RealityShot: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
micflo28:
See reason why i am supporting Atiku. Because of Peter Obi, the only igbo man that can manage our resources with so much caution. I wished he got someone better than Atiku, someone without past record of controvertible corruption. It is clear to every discerning person that Buhari is an unquantifiable failure. Rochad is a joker.
let Obi wait and come out for Presidency in 2027
this one na error,

goat wey no dey chop yam go begin chop yam if im begin follow goat when dey chop yam...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Na so grin grin. Everyobody knows all his ass-licking of Buhari was in the hope of being the most prominent Igbo person that his party will consider if they ever thought of the region in the future. Just like the ass-licking of Yahaya Bello is about retaining his shaky mandate and retaining the governorship ticket in the next primaries. Iberiberism of the highest order. That;s why you wanted to install your son in law and daughter in Imo while you go to Abuja angry angry angry. You carried a whole Eastern state and handed it over to APC on a platter of gold in the name of cross-carpeting. Okorocha, your time is up. It's time to make way for another person. grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by KillTheZombies: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
yoruba Muslims consider him a bridge-builder and even greater than Awolowo, they'll support him to pick the APC ticket in 2023 as Peter Obi of PDP squares up against him to deliver an Igbo presidency in the spirit of equity and unity.

I can see yorubas in APC like Oshigun, stola, passingshot and Ramdeuter campaigning seriously for okoro in 2023 as products of Rochas foundation free education schools in Ibadan. grin grin

Thank you yorubas in advance for letting common-sense prevail at last. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Fortune5588: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
In the spirit of xmas someone somewhere shud jst wire my account so i can at least leave my bed & have a feel of this celebration.
3071871038 firstbank.
God can use anyone to bless anyone. Hoping for a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Ziggylady(f): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Okoroawusa the clown..Yeye APC jester.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Owaincouncil: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
chiefolododo:
Okorocha would be a better candidate for APC in 2019

So that he can give statue to each state of the federation?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Warldbest(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Rilwayne001:
President of Biafra definitely cheesy
So you people has finally use and dump him
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by bid4rich(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
chiefolododo:
Okorocha would be a better candidate for APC in 2019

He will.not try that under APC. He will defect to another party to achieve that. Remember, he has been mesmerized by the same APC.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Dedetwo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
IAmApostle1:

Is he going run from prison or somewhere else?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Bmaster(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
meobizy:
How do these men know they’ll last that long?
It baffles me. I don’t know if I’ll live to see mid next year not to talk of giving promises regarding five years from now.
Dats d hope we talk about
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Ayobami7(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
We don hear
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Nellybobo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
What a joke
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by orisa37: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
He should run for either President in 2019 or Governorship of Katsina State next year.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
An Igbo man would never be President of this country.

Look at what Igbos Governors are doing to Peter Obi and look at what Igbos here are saying about Okorocha.

That tells you something about Igbo politics.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
can you imagine...I thought he was saying 2019.....wat legacy has he put in place at imo state to justify his choice. ...even David umahi of Ebonyi and Ugwunyi of Enugu, not to talk of Peter Obi stands a better choice....
2023 is still a long way and one could only pray for long life.....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by Tchiman(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
In Phyno's voice....

*IBERIBE N'ENYE ROCHAS MORALE*

2023.....DAVID UMAHI of Ebonyi or Peter Obi issagoal!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by OreMI22: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Finally Rochas HAS BEEN DUPED!

We told him all his manipulations for Buhari so that he will have the 2023 slot was a waste of time. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now, i hope he finally got it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He will probably try and decamp to PDP to get their ticket? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rochas is the definition of foolishness! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by degamemaster(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
DrGoodman:
This man is swimming in an ocean of iberiberism

And you believed this fake news from the covens of oshomiole and APC to further discredit the statue builder aka rochas okorocha.
He will come out tomorrow to debunk this news.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by lagdmark(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright
A goal that can never be actualise
And a dream that can never be realized

Never can an Igbo man rule Nigeria

Am a Bini by tribe.edo born
Who is interested about your birth place, if you like be Libya returnee name your kobo.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by stevnwigw1: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

And so shall you remain in abject poverty, isee!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 by emmykk(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

See yourself... Afojas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Orders Immediate Clearing Of Apapa Gridlock / Jonathan Approved N1.45b Legal Fee, BPE Tells EFCC / Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.