Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) (54881 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Stalwert: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin grin Atikulooted their brains might not make 2019 at this fast paced blows pmb keeps giving them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Majid1990(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
StillX10:
Buhari is a confirmed fool. Successful people always their wives are behind them
u be animal for that comment only an insane person can call his grandfather fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by jaxxy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sunmolar:
my take on this is that Nigerians don't need a president controlled by his wife.
patient Jonathan did & failure was their case
and almost all appointees around Jonathan has the keys to the government vaults & strong room.

Not just his wife bt his cabal too.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by legba1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Is anyone else seeing d look on saraki and dogara in day pix where bubu be doing his 4+4.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Corrinthians(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
StOla:
O
I already liked the post. Would have given more if nairaland permits.

Even if na comma you put, I go still like am. grin
Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by freemi(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
i have nthng 2 say. In mourinho's voice
Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by StOla: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
I already liked the post. Would have given more if nairaland permits.

Even if na comma you put, I go still like am. grin

Hahahaha!

I hope you will also like when I objectively criticize Buhari for the poor fight against corruption within his own presidency and the general corruption that remains unabated in the civil service?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by amazon14: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
If this man is Aisha's husband, he will not talk trash of her like this.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by berrystunn(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sunmolar:
my take on this is that Nigerians don't need a president controlled by his wife.
patient Jonathan did & failure was their case
as everyone around Jonathan has the keys to the government vaults & strong room.

Your take on this sounds like your age.
How old are you ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Creativebae(f): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hummmmm
Interesting!!!
Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Toks2008(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by drshrewd: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
very intelligent response

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by bajosky: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Buhari aka Jubrin of Sudan knows his time is up.
APC damage control.

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by berrystunn(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nigeria president is a fat shame

Buhari have nothing to offer
Those 2 men are totally in control.

only buhari have the evidence grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Buhari is a disgrace to leadership

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Corrinthians(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
StOla:

Hahahaha!

I hope you will also like when I objectively criticize Buhari for the poor fight against corruption within his own presidency and the general corruption that remains unabated in the civil service?
Ive liked countless such comments. Heck, I criticise him myself from time to time na. cheesy

Na the attitude of the children of hate dey make us wan prove that they don't have any monopoly to madness sometimes, not even an imaginary monopoly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Racoon:
Imagine a president saying this crap to a repeated allegation of his govt.being controlled by two powerful cabal members.
So why did Abba Kyari & the cabal opposed the actions of Osinbajo including the sacking of the former DSS boss while Buhari was hospitalized in London?

This just still confirms that Buhari's truly does not value his wife hence her place is still "in the kitchen & other room" as he once said.
Don't be so quick to react, he's just being cunningly evasive so as not to create enemies for himself.
Did he get there all by himself?
Why did his party merged with ACN? Surely, there's reward for party faithfuls, isn't there?
Coming clean about a cabal or his hands being tied will make him appear ungrateful and spike retraction towards 2019.
You have to start thinking like a criminal - Raymond Red.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by namio10: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ngene, come and tell us reason why any normal Nigerian should vote for president Buhari's re-election?

Do we vote a cabal or for Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by AdonaiAluminium: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
He didn't even deny it, what evidence again is needed?

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by adelaja70(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
StOla:
Aisha Buhari is the first democratic first lady to have been shut out of power by the husband, as it should be.

Patience Jonathan was summoning service chiefs to report to her on security challenges.

If Aisha is referring to the much maligned Kyari who is Chief of Staff, then she should remember he is only discharging his duties as Chief of Staff, who is by default the most power officer in the presidency after the president, and alone has total access to the President.

Even a vice-president does not have the control and authority a Chief of Staff is reposed with by virtue of his principal, the President.

A vice-president is only as relevant as what roles the president delegates to him/her, and the constitutional succession to power in the absence of the president.
YOU'RE BRILLIANT....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Orlarmeday(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/cabal-buhari-reacts-to-aisha-buharis.html?m=1
Aishat doesn't know the work of Chief of Staff. Maybe Baba should appoint her brother as Chief of Staff in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by namio10: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Esseite:
You didnt even address her allegations, you indirectly called her trash...

Meanwhile the SW is clamouring for 2023 when Aisha claims 45 of 50 appointments are not known to Buhari..

Vote Abba kyari/Daura 2019..

Please don't say SW.
Many Yorubas condemned VP Osinbajo's unpresidential gaffe.

For a whole VP to campaign on ethnic division shows desperation on APC.

In normal countries, Osinbajo would have faced impeachment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by doubtingthomas(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Any wonder why this president is a failure?

He treats his good wife like trash.

Even God agrees with the truth that BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE IS A (GOOD) WOMAN

This man can rule for a hundred years but can NEVER be a successful leader. RULING is quite different from LEADING.
If he cannot carry his own wife of more than 28 years along, who can he carry along, apart from psychophants and evil counsellors in the corridors of power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by festacman(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
StillX10:
Buhari is a confirmed fool. Successful people always their wives are behind them
Well Buhari has his wife beside him rather than behind him. That's why he allowed her to have her say.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by PassingShot(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
StillX10:
Just like late Stella Obasanjo to OBJ and Patience Jonathan to GEJ.

Una no get sense aswear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Pavarottii(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Capnd143:
This is all I have to say
I take dope before I read this ur thing... It's a very deep stuff...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Vivapros(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
StOla:
Aisha Buhari is the first democratic first lady to have been shut out of power by the husband, as it should be.

Patience Jonathan was summoning service chiefs to report to her on security challenges.

If Aisha is referring to the much maligned Kyari who is Chief of Staff, then she should remember he is only discharging his duties as Chief of Staff, who is by default the most power officer in the presidency after the president, and alone has total access to the President.

Even a vice-president does not have the control and authority a Chief of Staff is reposed with by virtue of his principal, the President.

A vice-president is only as relevant as what roles the president delegates to him/her, and the constitutional succession to power in the absence of the president.

That's why we are vetoing for parliamentary system of Govt if approved by parliamentarians
Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Weaponx: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Yeyeboy88(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me
0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by UncleJudax(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lol. Buhari speaks indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.