Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) (54894 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by thedio(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
StillX10:
Buhari is a confirmed fool. Successful people always their wives are behind them
Like Aliko Dangote
Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by thedio(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
StillX10:
Buhari is a confirmed fool. Successful people always their wives are behind them
Like Aliko Dangote
Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Your own wife, the so-called First Lady, openly laments that a cabal has taken over your government...

And when you're asked to respond to her claim, all you can say is: THAT IS HER BUSINESS!

HER BUSINESS?

You see the kind of VERY useless, filthy, monstrously idiotic, mindlessly arrogant, incorrigible bastard that Nigerians have as president? And some people actually support this kind of useless beast?

Goodness. I'm fed up. I will never forgive Goodluck Jonathan for handing over to this disgusting fool called Buhari. I swear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by StillX10(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
umarsule885:
your father is bigger one for given birth to a son who don't respect elders....gay ass mofo
your own father is a bigger fool than Buhari idiot
Re: Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) by PFRB: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2018
77up:
Those screaming that Buhari is doubled needs their brain checked.

They claimed he can't speaks in his mother tongue , now I hope they can see this now .

The way Buhari they shame enemies in a wonderful ways they sweet me joor.

They talked about WAEC, baba finally showed it off , they talked about been doubled and can't speaks his language , now it's here. We are waiting for another PDP and stupid ipob criminals propaganda again .

Infact , oloriburuku lawon ota ilosiwaju wonyi saa.

Is this right hand or left hand? Has he spoken the language now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.