Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit (61509 Views)

Beautiful Turkey Wears (buy Your Christmas Outfit, 3months To Go) / Upload Your Christmas Outfit . Check Out Mine / Post Your Christmas Outfit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by JasonScoolari: 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
See worwor tongue see as you worfine
I was expecting that from Onyi. grin
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Damfostopper(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
majority of pictures ...people look malnourished .....
This Government sef sha

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by deebrain(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
My tailor disappointed me today. Sad thing is that I gave him the material on the 10th of this month.

I am thinking of what to use to kill him.

I advice that you don't kill anyone this period.

But what a tailor!
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by arleck(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
not Christmas cloth just felt like dropping it fvck Christmas. >smiley(

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by pocohantas(f): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

I've been hearing this since 2016. At some point it just stuck to your monicker as I believed most people would have seen your picx way before I joined this site. But you're slim, have a nice car, and that sweet desktop. You're doing pretty good for yourself. How did you make so much enemy?

If you have been hearing it since 2016; then you should know the reason. Anyway, Nlders come up with funny things and stick to it.

2 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Manufor(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bored @home

42 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by bravesoul247(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
SoNature:

Huncle, use the exit
People who give in secret receive more blessings
That people are starving doesn't mean you shouldn't look good
It's not your fault that they are starving
You can only do your best
your point is very well understood but you see, it's a personal opinion and that's the little i feel I could do this season. I gave in secret and didn't mention the person's name to even my bro that is his best friend. I feel I'm talking too much. Have a wonderful Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by arleck(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Now this the new me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by toprealman: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
preciousmaro:
angry
short man...lol
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Kharol1234: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
chaiiii no tym for picture as i wake up dis mawin my right eye is swollen.......

2 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
N0favors:
Ok

LMAO
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Burgerlomo: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
ComzyB:
My christmas outfit kiss

Biko wey U dey fyne gal grin

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by MissJoy29(f): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Immorttal:
fine girl, but you should have cropped out the armpit grin
If she crop now, una go say "too much filter". It's not even as if the armpit is bushy.

Umu mmadu sef.

8 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Bukasint(f): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
arleck:
Now this the new me
Techno in spirit

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by adeniyi3971(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jessica57:
Merry Christmas famz....

Ermm can I know you ma'am
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by toprealman: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I still don't understand you sir. cheesy
Today is Christmas....no time to explain rubbish things

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bukasint:
Am about to finish a babe now and this is the last condom I got.

3 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by MissJoy29(f): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bukasint:

Watch your sons weight and engage him in exercise pls.
Na wah o....see talk. You see healthy-looking boy in this economy and this is what you will say?

Umu mmadu sef!

6 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Oye0404(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Its indeed a merry Christmas

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by wisdomremz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Me am waiting for those people that use to insult anyhow to upload pics, so I would dive them whenever I see them.

4 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Xinzu: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lemme just post a Christmas selfie since my tailor "Amakad" me.

Easy with the bashing abeg. grin

I just had to drop a comment after seeing your pic for the first time. Fresh guy, big ups! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
arleck:
Now this the new me
nice hairstyle. it's good to be bold but won't your parent complain

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by zombieTRACKER: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Divay22:

Jason lemme alone cry cry cry
My gown is too short

Post your picture...
Lemme see wink

3 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Kharol1234: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Radiant1020:
You are fine jorr
As long as you got beards
hmmm i dae suspect

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by JasonScoolari: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
toprealman:
Today is Christmas....no time to explain rubbish things
Better. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by jakandeola(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
pocohantas:

You are very stupid and silly.
It is you that will be in perpetual sadness and mourning. Omo ale jati jati.
May god purnish u barstard animal

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Manufor:
Bored @home
what haircream are you using bro

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lemme just post a Christmas selfie since my tailor "Amakad" me.

Easy with the bashing abeg. grin

Only God NOSE why ur tailor amakad you grin

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Bukasint(f): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oye0404:
Its indeed a merry Christmas

The guy on black shirt your teeth is fine but no use an bite person. Ma immediate death.

1 Like

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Toks2008:
Merry Christmas friends.

Sorry for going off topic but bro when are you getting married? You're not getting younger.

You can't be preaching outdated marriage ideas on family section but don't want to get married yourself

2 Likes

Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by zombieTRACKER: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
arleck:
not Christmas cloth
just felt like dropping it
fvck Christmas. >smiley(

Are you the Grinch?
No one says fvck Xmas
Re: Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit by wisdomremz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:

sperm cream cheesy
FatherCHRISTMAS:

sperm cream

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! / Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.