Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day (31910 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
[s]
drakeli:
You are jumping from one church pillar to another church post claiming Holy Spirit is leading you. That’s a Spirit of confusion you have got. You never know the kind of spirit leading you like that to be jumping from church pillar to another church post. Is it God you are looking for like that. Not the Holy Spirit the spirit of God that we know leading you like that. Get yourself right first.

Since you want every religious observation to be instructed in the Bible even down to how we have to hand our spoon while eating, why can’t you go and join Jehovah witness. They don’t celebrate anything. They observe sabbath and stop Sunday worship because it’s not biblical by your own logical language. So start celebrating Passover too because they do. Of course Bible commands us to celebrate it. Then you can have enough mouth to criticize those that celebrate one thing or those who don’t. No you won’t, because you want to be selective on what you want and want not while pointing fingers. God pass you.
[/s]
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Diso60090(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2018
viceddy95:

Enter Bush frustrated mugu

Fisheggs enter house �
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by viceddy95(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2018
Diso60090:

Fisheggs enter house �
Na today you don fit manage get borrowed mb to quote me abi...I don't have your time,carry your frustrated soul out of my mention...
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Diso60090(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2018
viceddy95:

Na today you don fit manage get borrowed mb to quote me abi...I don't have your time,carry your frustrated soul out of my mention...

Bro i live in 10 star � hotel � in California dpg all day �
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by viceddy95(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Diso60090:

Bro i live in 10 star � hotel � in California dpg all day �
grin grin
You leave where Naked person no dy chuk hand for pocket,,,no be only ten star hotel,you should be living in the white house.....
You that someone is sharing data for is making mouth here...
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Diso60090(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
viceddy95:

grin grin
You leave where Naked person no dy chuk hand for pocket,,,no be only ten star hotel,you should be living in the white house.....
You that someone is sharing data for is making mouth here...

Send me your account number make I bless you small maybe that one go proof to you say i pass you
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by viceddy95(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Diso60090:

Send me your account number make I bless you small maybe that one go proof to you say i pass you
Sorry boy,,I don't need it,,,send it to someone else..
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Diso60090(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
viceddy95:

Sorry boy,,I don't need it,,,send it to someone else..

You sure? use shame send am
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by viceddy95(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Diso60090:

You sure? use shame send am
Am not broke like you boy. cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Diso60090(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
viceddy95:

Am not broke like you boy. cool

This boy you nor dey hear word ok �� send me your girlfriend own let me put her on my new-year shopping � list
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by viceddy95(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Diso60090:

This boy you nor dey hear word ok �� send me your girlfriend own let me put her on my new-year shopping � list
grin cheesy ;Dthis boy na real craze boy...go spend am for your girlfriend if you have one or you be gayinsh somebody cool cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Diso60090(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
viceddy95:

grin cheesy ;Dthis boy na real craze boy...go spend am for your girlfriend if you have one or you be gayinsh somebody cool cool

Send am now Abeg i wan bless her
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by viceddy95(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Diso60090:

Send am now Abeg i wan bless her
Go bless your ashawo girlfriend first ....
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Diso60090(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
viceddy95:

Go bless your ashawo girlfriend first ....

Why you dey block her blessing
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by viceddy95(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
Diso60090:

Why you dey block her blessing
Why you dy deny your girlfriend her blessing...
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Diso60090(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
viceddy95:

Why you dy deny your girlfriend her blessing...

You wan send money � give her? make I for send you her account number
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by viceddy95(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2018
Diso60090:

You wan send money � give her? make I for send you her account number
Yes send am
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by sulasa07(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Righteousness89:
JESUS CHRIST IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!

The Birth of JESUS CHRIST IS the Reason for the Season
Birth of Jesus Christ(Birth of god: Satan is really using peoples brain to play ping pong)December is not even mentioned in d bible
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Righteousness89(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
sulasa07:

Birth of Jesus Christ(Birth of god: Satan is really using peoples brain to play ping pong)December is not even mentioned in d bible
[/s]

My people perish for lack of Knowledge..

Did u see December in my post!

What we are Celebrating is the Birth JESUS CHRIST.... that's all
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by JoshTrillions(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
edicied:
The funny part is that God in a religious sense doesn't exist! so what's all this argument for?
THIS THREAD IS SEVERAL YEARS OLD,, BUT DAMN I JUST HAVE TO COMMENT.. IONO WHO YOU ARE BUT I LL FIND YOU AND GIVE YOU FREE BEER...YOU FINISHED THE WHOLE CHARADE IN A SINGLE SENTENCE
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by edoairways: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jaynom:

Let me use your Logic. "Two can play that Game" abi? So Did Christ ask you to masturbate? I mean he didn't say we shouldn't right? Did Christ ask You not to beat your wife/girlfriend? Should you? see the disciples of Christ and the early believers were called "CHRISTIANS" for a Reason. They Did what Christ Did and they didn't do what he didn't do! You CANNOT come up with a practice because you feel it's right. The word of God is filled with instructions, blueprints, structures. You make sure your behavior fits in the instructions given by God instead you and your pastors try to bend the Bible to fit your lifestyles and what you THINK is right! Christmas is not a celebration of Christ please do your research!
Did the early Christians celebrate their birthdays and wedding anniversaries to begin with? It is easy to claim the word Christ like yet you shy from the truth staring at you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
edoairways:

Did the early Christians celebrate their birthdays and wedding anniversaries to begin with? It is easy to claim the word Christ like yet you shy from the truth staring at you.
This makes no sense at all. undecided

What has your birthdays, weddings, first girlfriends, jobs, friends, apartments, etc., to do with the Kingdom of God that you would even think to drag the name of Christ into your celebrations? undecided

There is such a thing as separation of concerns. Just as Jesus Christ informed you that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God so also your cars, your housewarming, your independent day celebrations, your weddings, your birthdays, etc. , are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - meaning they are not commanded of Him- and so should not be done using His name. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by edoairways: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This makes no sense at all. undecided

What has your birthdays, weddings, first girlfriends, jobs, friends, apartments, etc., to do with the Kingdom of God that you would even think to drag the name of Christ into your celebrations? undecided
Because these celebrations were not endorsed by God.
Human tend to choose what suits them not what suits God
There is such a thing as separation of concerns. Just as Jesus Christ informed you that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God so also your cars, your housewarming, your independent day celebrations, your weddings, your birthdays, etc. , are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - meaning they are not commanded of Him- and so should not be done using His name-\
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
edoairways:
God did not send Jesus Christ to place shackles on mankind and He did not come to put an end to the world either this since His followers are still to operate in this world even though they are not of this world.... meaning, followers can still celebrate their marriages as the world do but they cannot pretend their marriages are any different from those of the people of the world by using the name of God in their celebrations. As Jesus Christ said, your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. So it is sin to mention God's name when celebrating your marriages, your birthdays, your houses, your children, your jobs, your business, etc. God does not however barn anyone from celebrating even public holidays, the rule is do not associate His name with all of that since it is all a part of the world and not the Kingdom of God undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by edoairways: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God did not send Jesus Christ to place shackles on mankind and He did not come to put an end to the world either this since His followers are still to operate in this world even though they are not of this world.... meaning, followers can still celebrate their marriages as the world do but they cannot pretend their marriages are any different from those of the people of the world by using the name of God in their celebrations. As Jesus Christ said, your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. So it is sin to mention God's name when celebrating your marriages, your birthdays, your houses, your children, your jobs, your business, etc. God does not however barn anyone from celebrating even public holidays, the rule is do not associate His name with all of that since it is all a part of the world and not the Kingdom of God undecided
If God didn't do all you mentioned then the issue of Christmas shouldn't arise because he never complained
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
edoairways:

If God didn't do all you mentioned then the issue of Christmas shouldn't arise because he never complained
Religion is man made and men carry it all out using God's name to deceive the gullible into submitting their wallets, lives and even eternity against God's command. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by edoairways: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Religion is man made and men carry it all out using God's name to deceive the gullible into submitting their wallets, lives and even eternity against God's command. undecided
Man made thing indeed yet you attend religious gathering
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
edoairways:
Man made thing indeed yet you attend religious gathering
What religious gathering do I attend? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lightning Kills Women In Church In Imo (photo) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, His Wife And Children (Photos) / Rulling On Masturbation 2: The Stand Of The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.