Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day (31997 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Horiolah(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2018
stanliwise:
So a white man is my house right now forcing me abi?

You know you're one hypocrite, Y'all xtians always say Islam was spread by war, so that makes it a wrong religion. Why don't you check how Christianity was known all over the world.

Your fathers were killed and tortured by diz people, yet years later you're defending their religion.

Wake up dude.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2018
TruthHurts100:

Genesis 11:2-9

When they were building the tower to reach heaven, just to make a name for themselves, who was their king?

I dare albhagadi to answer this simple question?
All he knows is to twist d scripture to soot his fairy tale
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by foreshore(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
I came across a thread on front page this afternoon being Christmas day and it's from an Instagram post of Daddy Freeze, a well known Antichrist. This post attacks the celebration of Christmas. According to him, it is Nimrod Christians are celebrating when they celebrate Christmas. He went on to ask some questions which can be seen in his quote below.

First and foremost, Daddy Freeze put up a shallow attack on Christmas by saying it is Nimrod that is celebrated on that day. The problem with him is that he and his anti-Christmas bandwagon believe Nimrod is a god and that December 25th was dedicated to him. Where did they get their information from? They got it from Jewish fables, writings from historians who never existed thousand years close to when Nimrod existed. Yet they gullibly believe every junk article that says Nimrod is a god.

Let's allow the Bible tell us who Nimrod was, and since the Bible is our final authority on issues, every other source about Nimrod will be discarded.

Genesis 10:8-9
8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.

As seen above, the Bible didn't record anything bad about Nimrod because being a mighty hunter before God is not a bad description of a person. However, another story about Nimrod can be found in Jewish Talmud written in the Middle Ages, hundreds of years after the New Testament had been in circulation. Now imagine how far the Talmud is to the Old Testament which contains the story of Nimrod and written just shortly after his time.

The Talmud is where you will find stories of how Nimrod was a god who married his mother and gave birth to a son Tamuz who also his reincarnation... blah blah blah. Those are all fables written thousands of years after Nimrod died and by people who didn't exist during his days.

Now that it is established that it is the Jewish Talmud which said Nimrod was a god, cam we now go ahead and believe it over the Bible which didn't mention Nimrod to be a god? No. We are to stay away from the book called Talmud because there is nothing Holy Spirit about it. It is all filled with Jewish fables which the Bible says we should stay away from.

Titus 1:14
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

We are not to take any Jewish book serious other than the Bible which is enough for us. The Jews are Antichrist, they killed Jesus and are still trying to kill his name today. They are Antichrist. because they reject Jesus as the son of God. Yet, some one wants me to stop celebrating Christmas because of an information he got from people who hate Jesus.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son

Daddy Freeze says it is Nimrod we are celebrating on Christmas day. Before you believe the lies out of the mouth of that liar, kindly go out there and ask people currently celebrating Christmas if it is Nimrod they are celebrating. They will tell you it is Jesus they are celebrating because he is the reason for the season. It is not Nimrod's name they see when they read about Jesus birth in Luke 2. You will hardly find anyone who knows Nimrod. So to sit somewhere and say Christians are celebrating nimrod is the height of deceit.

Now, to the questions he asked. But before I answered them, I want us to all agree that whatever the Bible doesn't warm against is not a sin nor a wrong thing. Example is the Bible not warning against or supporting the use of mobile phones. It will be silly for someone to now say the use of mobile phones is wrong. Now, to his questions.

1. Did Christ ask us to celebrate his birthday?

Two can play that game. Did Christ tell us NOT to celebrate his birthday? The answer is no. This clearly means there is nothing wrong of we chose to celebrate his birthday. Did Christ tell is to celebrate his resurrection? The answer is No, but we all do because we appreciate his effort in dying for our sins and conquering death by resurrecting. Same thing with his birth which we appreciate because we know he came to save us from our sins.

2 Did the discipleship apostles ask us to celebrate his Birthday?

Did they ask is NOT to celebrate his birthday? The answer is no. So it is not a sin if we do. Anyone saying we shouldn't celebrate the birth of Jesus is simply trying to speak when the disciples, apostles, the Bible and even Jesus himself didn't speak. Those are our authority, and since they in no way told us not to celebrate our Lord and Savior, then no one should stop us.

3. Did the Bible or Torah instruct us to celebrate his birthday?

Did they instruct us NOT to? The answer is no. So Freeze has no case here also. Let's say for example, the Bible doesn't say anything about homosexuals, no one will see it as a sin. So therefore, as the bi me didn't say anything against celebrating the birth of Jesus, then it is no sin if we do so.

4. So where did we get this nonsense from?

First and foremost, it is not nonsense celebrating the birth of Jesus. Many have come to the knowledge of Jesus through Christmas. Muslims and Atheists are celebrating Christmas as we speak and hey exposed to hearing ore about the Savior our Lord Jesus. The whole world stands at attention on Christmas day. Even unbelievers have no choice but to reckon with the day. Families get reunited and loved ones share gifts. Christmas is the biggest holiday which the gate of hell cannot prevail over.

Now, to his question which is where we got Christmas from. We got it from the Holy angels who left heaven and came to earth to rejoice in the sky at the news of the birth of Jesus. It was a joyful day so much that the wicked people of those days tried to kill baby Jesus. Those wicked people are still operating today trying to kill Christmas which is a day the name Jesus sounds so loud that it echoes in all corners of the world.

We Christians decided to celebrate that day because God has given us power to bind and lose one earth anything we want.

Mathew 18:18
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

We have bound December 25th as the day for the celebration of the north of Jesus. Nothing Satan and hell cam do against it.

To know more about how the lies of anti-christmas agents, read the below link which shows how they get Busted.

https://www.nairaland.com/4919820/dont-let-anyone-lie-christmas

Like you don't know that Daddy freeze is Antichrist
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by TruthHurts100: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

He was the first king but not the one in charge of the tower of babel. The tower of babel was built by people who had to one language and didn't want t to spread across the earth. They just wanted to remain in one spot. However, Nimrod ruled over five cities and babel was one of them.

Genesis 10:8-10
8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.
10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

Nowhere does the Bible say he was in charge of the building of that tower neither does the Bible say he allowed it. You Jehovah's false witnesses just love to say what the Bible never said. Looking at the passage above, one can see that Nimrod was on support of subduing the earth as commanded by God. Thats why he rules over five cities, not one. But naughty people rebelled against that and decided that they were going to settle in babel alone.

Genesis 11:2-4
2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

As seen above, it was the PEOPLE that brought the idea and did it all alone without any mention of Nimrod. They wanted to make a name for themselves. As a matter of fact, they were rebelling against nimrod too because they were doing what he never ordered, that's why they said they wanted to make a name for themselves.

OK. As it is, you don't understand and you don't want to learn. Where in the Bible was it written that smoking is a sin?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by TruthHurts100: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
How can people engage in such a gigantic project against God that their King won't be aware?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Les:
if you understood his article hook not be asking this petty questions

Did he answer any of my questions? NO

Did he make any point? NO

So, what is there for any sane Christian to understand from the trash he posted.

It is your choice to follow blindly and after the tradition of this world but me and my family and other christians who read and understand the bible will NEVER disobey God's instructions through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
drakeli:
Oga sir. The scripture I quoted is self explanatory in every respect. You are the one trying to drive your emotional beliefs down the throats of people that do not buy it. I’m quoting the scripture again. So apply it accordingly.

My Bible is clear. Rom 14:5
One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Again, how does the above verse talk about Christmas?

Rom 4:16
He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.[quote]

How did you come to the conclusion that "the day" spoken about in the above verse is talking about Christmas?

[quote]
These two scriptures has answered it all. Nothing emotionally about it. No going back and forth about it. You just want to be self opinionated by ignoring what messages those verses are passing across.

The above scriptures you talked about answered nothing, May I remind you that the quoted verse are the English translations, so, it shouldn't be difficult to understand, we both read and write in English...I will advice you not just read but read and understand without any sentimental or emotional attachment.

On whether the birth of Jesus MUST be celebrated. There’s no must in it. It’s a matter of choice. Just be fully persuaded in your heart as touching what you are doing in the proper manner. That’s why I cannot vouch for others celebrating it because we all do stuff differently. The same way we all go to church on Sunday for different reasons. Maybe you can as well tell us in the Bible where it’s commanded to worship on Sunday. Bible did not ask us not to celebrate either.

If it is a matter of choice then why bring the bible into the picture when there is not biblical evidence to it? It should remain a matter of choice just as celebrating Valentines days...stop making it seem like it was an instruction from God that we must celebrate Christmas.

As far as the date Dec 25 is concerned. There are so many conflicting conspiracy theories about it. Different unfounded story versions that are not fact. The only fact that I believe is that Pope Julius I officially declared that the birth of Jesus would be celebrated on the 25th December. Not that Jesus was born on Dec25. We all know that. So what’s the problem. Even so many conspiracies against Jesus while on earth. That dem say, dem say do not make it a fact.

Now this a problem with some of you...you take instructions from Pope Julius on which day Jesus was born with no iota of evidence from the bible, you don't take instructions from Jesus Christ...you don't read and understand your bible, you believe and ignorantly take instructions from men.

You put your emotions aside and let people that are fully persuaded do their thing in worship unto God. The Bible that I quoted are explicitly clear on matters like this.

The bible you quote said absolutely nothing as regards which day or if Jesus birthday must be celebrated...something even his family and disciples didn't do ( abi shey una sabi Jesus pass them) ...there is no biblical proof to the Christmas you all are celebrating... Don't follow blindly to the customs and traditions of men.

I will leave you with this verse...read to understand, read with an open mind.

Colossians 2:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Again, how does the above verse talk about Christmas?

The verses are templates to address our different spiritual convictions.

Some Christians too are opposed to celebrating Easter and New Year. Some are opposed to Sunday worship. The scripture does not command celebrating any of those except Passover.

Some are saying I’m of Apollo while some are saying I’m of Peter. The church is full of confusion because of people like you. Hence the reason for these Bible verses. I quote it again. Apply it to your situations accordingly. So stay in your lane while others stay in their own lane as pointed out by the scriptures. We don’t have to agree 100% on everything. That’s the reason for these verses.

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
drakeli:

The verses are templates to address our different spiritual convictions.

Just listen to yourself... I asked for a biblical proof you telling me the verses you quoted are templates to address your spiritual convictions, you are one those that will say "God didn't mean this or that or God is trying to say this and that" as if God doesn't know what he meant when he speaks... His instructions are clear and simple to understand, stop disrespecting God by creating confusion from what he clearly says and what he didn't say.

Some Christians too are opposed to celebrating Easter and New Year. Some are opposed to Sunday worship. The scripture does not command celebrating any of those except Passover.

Some are saying I’m of Apollo while some are saying I’m of Peter. The church is full of confusion because of people like you. Hence the reason for these Bible verses. I quote it again. Apply it to your situations accordingly. So stay in your lane while others stay in their own lane as pointed out by the scriptures. We don’t have to agree 100% on everything. That’s the reason for these verses.

I only agree to God's instructions and not to the tradition of men...Christmas was created in deceit and as a tradition of men...don't bring the bible into your pagan practice and celebrations... CHRISTMAS IS NOT BIBLICAL.

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

[b]One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

The bible is clear but you are confused... Nowhere in that verse talks about Christmas.

He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Again, did it say "he that regarded Christmas day or Jesus birthday"? The day can be any day, so, what made you so sure it is Christmas day?...if the celebration was as important as you all claim why can't it be found in the bible and why wasn't there any specific instruction in the bible for it to be celebrated...please reply me only if you have read your bible well and have a proof, I will be waiting for the biblical proof.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Just listen to yourself... I asked for a biblical proof you telling me the verses you quoted are templates to address your spiritual convictions, you are one those that will say "God didn't mean this or that or God is trying to say this and that" as if God doesn't know what he meant when he speaks... His instructions are clear and simple to understand, stop disrespecting God by creating confusion from what he clearly says and what he didn't say.

I only agree to God's instructions and not to the tradition of men...Christmas was created in deceit and as a tradition of men...don't bring the bible into your pagan practice and celebrations... CHRISTMAS IS NOT BIBLICAL.

The bible is clear but you are confused... Nowhere in that verse talks about Christmas.

Again, did it say "he that regarded Christmas day or Jesus birthday"? The day can be any day, so, what made you so sure it is Christmas day?...if the celebration was as important as you all claim why can't it be found in the bible and why wasn't there any specific instruction in the bible for it to be celebrated...please reply me only if you have read your bible well and have a proof, I will be waiting for the biblical proof.

Why can’t you tell us where Easter, New Year and Sunday service are found in the Bible. Of course they are not in the Bible. But you are hypocritically okay with that. I think we need to treat all of them the same way. Your failure to do so while you focus on one leaving the other makes you a hypocrite.

That’s why those verses are template to address all these issues. If you like celebrate Easter or not, worship on Sunday or Saturday. The Bible is clear. No problem.

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by elated177: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
richeso:

i have this feeling you are the idiotic DaddyFreeze..
permit me to say this to you. QUIT. QUIT whatever nonsense your argument is as its not healthy to the Christendom or i and anyone else can see you as an AntiChrist. at the time of Christ Birthdays are celebrated ? is it all the things that happened in the time of Christ is entirely written in the Bible ?
Also do you have a problem to called the name Jesus Christ ? as with YHVH - YaHVeH you used ? if i am asked you sound 10000000% an AntiChrist!
the Bible did not state it we should not celebrate Jesus Christ, and celebrating is not a bad thing. it doesn't make me less who i am or whom to be. if you do not want to celebrate it, its your choice. do not try to force your choice on others. i will ask you rather use your time to preach and win souls to God, there's no part of the bible that ask you to preach against Celebrating Christ Jesus. if you are against the Celebration of Christ Jesus then you are AntiChrist.

Penny dreadful!

You don't know what you are talking about.

This is not about me, you, albaghdadi, your Freeze or anyone else.

It is about the saints of Yahushua the Messiah knowing the truth. It is about separating the wheat from the chaff.

The issue of Christmas being an idolatrous celebration has been on the internet for years. I only knew about it a few years back. So, it is only news to people like you.

Let me reiterate: the only celebration YHVH El Shaddai expects from his saint is obedience to his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, who himself is the embodiment of his Ten Commandments. The best message you can preach to any one concerning the Father in heaven is by living in obedience to his Commandments. Until you do this, you will be deluding yourself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by elated177: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
thesolutions:

Emotional blackmail won't work Mr messenger.

You probably didn't read about Shiloh where the people gathered together to offer sacrifice and celebrate. Would that be breaking the 10 commandment?
The scripture that says "what ever you do, do it to the glory of God", was it for nothing? If Christmas, Easter and other social events for the Christendom are not to the Glory of the one you call YHVH, then he must be someone different from the one Christians call God. The world live by research, but the kingdom bound live by revelation. I pray the world benefits from your research though. Messenger by research.

I am happy you recognized that your attempt at emotional blackmail in your earlier post hit a lead wall.

We are not talking about Shiloh. Your latent attempt at trying to elicit a reaction in that regard won't work.

I shudder at how you people keep twisting the Scriptures. I guess that is your idea of ruling by knowledge! You bend knowledge to your whims and caprices. Well, the knowledge of YHVH El Shaddai cannot be bent. Whoever thinks otherwise is delusional. Why not sleep with a dog or a goat to the glory of "God"? You see, this is why people must identify the "god" the worship by name.

It appears you have a problem with the word "research". To you a saint should not embark on a research. Please, find out the meaning. I stand by my earlier statement. Research has shown that the name of our Father in heaven is YHVH. I am not Hebrew. The Jews are in better position to tell us the meanings of Hebrew names and words.

Don't worry yourself. The Father in heaven has deemed it fit to use me as his messenger. There is nothing you can do or say to change that.

The kingdom bound live by revelation indeed! Keep deluding yourself.

The Father in heaven has given and sealed his Scriptures. There is nothing else that the Father will reveal to anyone that he has not explicitly stated in the Scriptures.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Les: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Did he answer any of my questions? NO

Did he make any point? NO

So, what is there for any sane Christian to understand from the trash he posted.

It is your choice to follow blindly and after the tradition of this world but me and my family and other christians who read and understand the bible will NEVER disobey God's instructions through our Lord Jesus Christ.
your questions are unnecessary if you understood his article
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:57am On Dec 27, 2018
drakeli:

Why can’t you tell us where Easter, New Year and Sunday service are found in the Bible. Of course they are not in the Bible. But you are hypocritically okay with that. I think we need to treat all of them the same way. Your failure to do so while you focus on one leaving the other makes you a hypocrite.

Don't move away from the subject matter, We are talking about Christmas and why you jump into conclusion by quoting the bible to justify your claim which isn't true...Don't ever quote the bible that Christmas is a biblical celebration of the birth of Jesus, he never instructed you or anyone to celebrate his birthday... A day you and I or the Pope don't know.

That’s why those verses are template to address all these issues. If you like celebrate Easter or not, worship on Sunday or Saturday. The Bible is clear. No problem.

Again, the bible is clear but you are confused, those two verses don't talk about "Christmas" or instruct Christians to celebrate a day we all don't know.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Les:
your questions are unnecessary if you understood his article

The article by alBHAGDADI is trashy... Zero points made, read it again and see if he truly understands the question and answered with a biblical proof. People should stop linking the bible with Christmas, they are free to celebrate which ever day they choose but they should not justify it with biblical reference which is not valid.

Here is what the bible talks about celebrating tradition of men:

Take note of the word "and not after Christ".
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 1:22am On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Don't move away from the subject matter, We are talking about Christmas and why you jump into conclusion by quoting the bible to justify your claim which isn't true...Don't ever quote the bible that Christmas is a biblical celebration of the birth of Jesus, he never instructed you or anyone to celebrate his birthday... A day you and I or the Pope don't know.

Again, the bible is clear but you are confused, those two verses don't talk about "Christmas" or instruct Christians to celebrate a day we all don't know.

Did Jesus instruct you to celebrate Easter? To celebrate New Year? To worship on Sunday when in actuality he himself worship on sabbath Saturday?

Answer my question. But you are selective when all of them fall under the same scrutiny. So answer my question whether the Bible or Jesus ordered any of those.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:45am On Dec 27, 2018
drakeli:

Did Jesus instruct you to celebrate Easter? To celebrate New Year? To worship on Sunday when in actuality he himself worship on sabbath Saturday?

Answer my question. But you are selective when all of them fall under the same scrutiny. So answer my question whether the Bible or Jesus ordered any of those.

Jesus did not instruct us to celebrate Easter, New Year and CHRISTMAS... So, don't link the celebration of any those days with the bible. Period.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 1:58am On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Jesus did not instruct us to celebrate Easter, New Year and CHRISTMAS... So, don't link the celebration of any those days with the bible. Period.

Hahaaaa...Now it’s making sense. So you don’t celebrate Easter and New year. What about the day of Sun worshipChurch Sunday service. Do you go to church on Sunday too? Of course Jesus lived by example worshipping on Saturday not on Sunday the day some people worship god of Sun and the Bible expressly commands us about sabbath the day of the Lord and not Sunday.

The same energy you put into attacking Christmas, I want you to start doing the same to those other days to be taken serious. Please remember to attack sun day of worship we call Sunday too because it’s not biblical. If not you are the greatest hypocrite nairaland has ever seen.

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 5:10am On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

The article by alBHAGDADI is trashy... Zero points made, read it again and see if he truly understands the question and answered with a biblical proof. People should stop linking the bible with Christmas, they are free to celebrate which ever day they choose but they should not justify it with biblical reference which is not valid.

Here is what the bible talks about celebrating tradition of men:

Take note of the word "and not after Christ".

You are quoting a scripture which kicks against you. That verse is warning against traditions and things that have nothing to do with Christ. But the Christmas we celebrate has everything to do with Christ. It is Jesus we celebrate and not Nimrod. It is his praises we song on Carols because he is the reason for the season.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by stanliwise(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Horiolah:

You know you're one hypocrite, Y'all xtians always say Islam was spread by war, so that makes it a wrong religion. Why don't you check how Christianity was known all over the world.

Your fathers were killed and tortured by diz people, yet years later you're defending their religion.

Wake up dude.
you lack historical knowledge. The missionary were white, yes but they were not the slave masters. Also African were the ones who sold their brothers(slave) for mirror, comb, drinks and money to the white, majority of slave master didn't forcefully carry slaves.
Now what do you have to say about that?

In addition I am not one of those Christain that preach against Islam religion or any other. I only preach the living word to who ever cares and by the Holy Spirit some will be saved.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Horiolah(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
stanliwise:
you lack historical knowledge. The missionary were white, yes but they were not the slave masters. Also African were the ones who sold their brothers(slave) for mirror, comb, drinks and money to the white, majority of slave master didn't forcefully carry slaves.
Now what do you have to say about that?

In addition I am not one of those Christain that preach against Islam religion or any other. I only preach the living word to who ever cares and by the Holy Spirit some will be saved.

Why don't you take your time to research property before saying shit, dude the missionaries agreed to subdue Africans before the British empire so they could use the empire's resources.

If you don't come to church no food for you and your family, no healthcare... Natives were forced to practice this belief because of all this.

I respect your beliefs but don't lie to justify them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by stanliwise(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Horiolah:

Why don't you take your time to research property before saying shit, dude the missionaries agreed to subdue Africans before the British empire so they could use the empire's resources.

If you don't come to church no food for you and your family, no healthcare... Natives were forced to practice this belief because of all this.

I respect your beliefs but don't lie to justify them.
Thank God you agreed with me that Africans cooperated with the white men to carry out this evil on their brother. Many kings back then became exceedingly rich because they conquered small village and sell the people they captured as slaves to the white men. Africans like to play the blame Games always but histories has helped us to understand that the ignorance and too much respect a black man has for the white man is out of this world. Rather than playing games, we should fix urself and stop resorting to white men religion and traditions as the cause of our problem.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
drakeli:

Hahaaaa...Now it’s making sense. So you don’t celebrate Easter and New year. What about the day of Sun worshipChurch Sunday service. Do you go to church on Sunday too? Of course Jesus lived by example worshipping on Saturday not on Sunday the day some people worship god of Sun and the Bible expressly commands us about sabbath the day of the Lord and not Sunday.

The same energy you put into attacking Christmas, I want you to start doing the same to those other days to be taken serious. Please remember to attack sun day of worship we call Sunday too because it’s not biblical. If not you are the greatest hypocrite nairaland has ever seen.

Read what you typed up there, this time slowly and see if it made any sense... You seriously have a problem with comprehension.

You keep repeating the same nonsense. Smh.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You are quoting a scripture which kicks against you. That verse is warning against traditions and things that have nothing to do with Christ. But the Christmas we celebrate has everything to do with Christ. It is Jesus we celebrate and not Nimrod. It is his praises we song on Carols because he is the reason for the season.

Oga, it is taking you forever to answer my questions with biblical reference on the link between Jesus Christ and Christmas in the bible.

The verse I quoted talks about people like you who chose to link Tradition (Christmas) with Christ which God has not instructed us to do.

The Christmas you celebrate has NOTHING to do with Christ, it is your Pope that gave you the instructions and the date and not Christ or his Disciples. So, leave Christ out of your pagan celebration and traditional practice.

Again, take note of the word "and not after Christ".
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 2:01am On Dec 28, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Read what you typed up there, this time slowly and see if it made any sense... You seriously have a problem with comprehension.

You keep repeating the same nonsense. Smh.
To you it doesn’t make sense because you are closed minded to understanding the analogy and juxtaposition of those festivals and days on the same pedestal as against singling only one out to suit yourself.

The same logic you use to attack Christmas, use it to attack Sunday day of Sun worship in line with your Christmas logic day of pagan worship as you claim. You asking for scripture for Christmas. What about you giving us the scripture for Sunday church worship on the day people worship sun instead of Saturday as commanded. Show me where Easter and New year celebrations are commanded in the Bible. Abi Jesus asked us to celebrate Easter and new year? Celebrating them is not a problem. I have shown you Bible verses in support of that.

I keep repeating the same nonsense. Here is the scriptural nonsense against. To you it’s a nonsense.

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:43am On Dec 28, 2018
drakeli:
To you it doesn’t make sense because you are closed minded to understanding the analogy and juxtaposition of those festivals and days on the same pedestal as against singling only one out Just as you did.

If you have been following the discussions, the subject matter is about Christmas and not Easter or New Year. Moreover, all the days you mentioned(Christmas, Easter, New Year) have no link with the bible, these celebrations are traditions of men and not of God...they were invented by men, the only day that is biblical and is of God is the Sabbath day.

The same logic you use to attack Christmas, use it to attack Sunday day of Sun worship in line with your Christmas logic day of pagan worship as you claim.

I have not used any logic, I stated the obvious by quoting a verse that doesn't agree with your assumptions and your believe... I know it is hard to stop believing what you have been fed with since childhood(which is falsehood) it takes time, but is never too late especially now that you are an adult with the ability to read and write, there will be no more excuses for ignorance.

CHRISTMAS, EASTER AND NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS ARE NOT BIBLICAL

If not, quote the scripture that say we have to worship on Sunday the day people worship sun the same way you are asking for scripture for Christmas. Show me where Easter and New year celebrations are commanded in the Bible. Abi Jesus asked us to celebrate Easter and new year.

I already told your neither Christmas, Easter or New Year are biblical...I didn't tell you any of them are biblical, did I?

Remember, I keep quoting the below verse for you to see that Christmas or Easter or New Year are "traditions of men" and NOT OF CHRIST.

Celebrating them is not a problem.

Celebrating them is a BIG problem when you link it with God and lie that it is biblical when it is not.

I have shown you Bible verses in support of that.

No, the bible verses you have shown is NOT in support of Christmas, Easter or New Year...If the instructions on the Sabbath day was clear and easy to understand then so should be the days you mentioned which is not even biblical to start with.

I keep posting them not because of you but because whoever stumbles on this trend to understand my own biblical point of view as regards observation of religious special days.

No, you keep posting those verses to further decieve yourself and your likes, it doesn't show any link between "Christmas" and Jesus...stop making a mockery of God's words by displaying your ignorance in public, a grade 5 student knows those verses you quoted doesn't proof anything not to talk of the intellectually sound folks who stumbled across your pointless post.

Don't quote the bible to suite your purpose, quote the bible with understanding and by the directions of the holy spirit, It is on records that the devil is also good at quoting scriptures but he only does it to deceive people. God is not the author of confusion, his word are direct and easy to understand... Stop linking Jesus Christ with Christmas, Easter, New Year or any other non biblical days except the Sabbath day as specifically instructed.

Exodus 20:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

As you can see from the above verse, God was very specific and his instructions are very clear to understand, if Christmas, Easter or New Year was as important and biblical as you have been clamoring, don't you think it would be mentioned specifically in the bible as how the Sabbath day was mentioned?

Now compare the above verse with what you keep quoting and tell me which speaks specifically about a day?

Like I keep saying, dig deep, I mean dig very deep and pull out one verse that specifically talks about Christmas... I am very sure you will find none... So, stop linking Christmas, Easter, New Year or another day except Sabbath day with the word of God.

You have a free will to do whatever you like or celebrate whatever day you like but linking what is not of God with God is blasphemy against the holy spirit.

Mark 3:28-29:

28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

Cc Alexis11 alBHAGDADI IntrovertedK
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 6:32am On Dec 28, 2018
lipsrsealed
KingOfAmebo:

If you have been following the discussions, the subject matter is about Christmas and not Easter or New Year. Moreover, all the days you mentioned(Christmas, Easter, New Year) have no link with the bible, these celebrations are traditions of men and not of God...they were invented by men, the only day that is biblical and is of God is the Sabbath day.

I have not used any logic, I stated the obvious by quoting a verse that doesn't agree with your assumptions and your believe... I know it is hard to stop believing what you have been fed with since childhood(which is falsehood) it takes time, but is never too late especially now that you are an adult with the ability to read and write, there will be no more excuses for ignorance.

CHRISTMAS, EASTER AND NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS ARE NOT BIBLICAL

I already told your neither Christmas, Easter or New Year are biblical...I didn't tell you any of them are biblical, did I?

Remember, I keep quoting the below verse for you to see that Christmas or Easter or New Year are "traditions of men" and NOT OF CHRIST.

Celebrating them is a BIG problem when you link it with God and lie that it is biblical when it is not.

No, the bible verses you have shown is NOT in support of Christmas, Easter or New Year...If the instructions on the Sabbath day was clear and easy to understand then so should be the days you mentioned which is not even biblical to start with.

No, you keep posting those verses to further decieve yourself and your likes, it doesn't show any link between "Christmas" and Jesus...stop making a mockery of God's words by displaying your ignorance in public, a grade 5 student knows those verses you quoted doesn't proof anything not to talk of the intellectually sound folks who stumbled across your pointless post.

Don't quote the bible to suite your purpose, quote the bible with understanding and by the directions of the holy spirit, It is on records that the devil is also good at quoting scriptures but he only does it to deceive people. God is not the author of confusion, his word are direct and easy to understand... Stop linking Jesus Christ with Christmas, Easter, New Year or any other non biblical days except the Sabbath day as specifically instructed.

Exodus 20:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

As you can see from the above verse, God was very specific and his instructions are very clear to understand, if Christmas, Easter or New Year was as important and biblical as you have been clamoring, don't you think it would be mentioned specifically in the bible as how the Sabbath day was mentioned?

Now compare the above verse with what you keep quoting and tell me which speaks specifically about a day?

Like I keep saying, dig deep, I mean dig very deep and pull out one verse that specifically talks about Christmas... I am very sure you will find none... So, stop linking Christmas, Easter, New Year or another day except Sabbath day with the word of God.

You have a free will to do whatever you like or celebrate whatever day you like but linking what is not of God with God is blasphemy against the holy spirit.

Mark 3:28-29:

28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

Do you see how you cheaply fell for my bait? Now you have started talking against Easter, New year and Sunday worship. Why? Because I forced you to hahaha.

Can you make a profession here saying before God and the blood of his son Jesus Christ, I don’t worship on Sunday. I only worship on Saturday and I don’t celebrate any of New year and Easter, and I have never and I will never say Happy New Year to anyone on new year’s day.

You are a bloody hypocritical “Christians “ lier. I will only give you a pass if only you are a Jehovah witness. That’s the only group of so called Christians that don’t do any of those and only worship on Saturday. They are false Christians because they deny the existence of basic biblical facts like hell. They say there’s nothing like that. Tell me you are a Jehovah withness and I will understand I have been talking to a false teacher since . Otherwise you are a lier, deceiver and as confused as confusion itself. You fell for my bait just because you just want to argue for arguments sake. You have a pass only if you are a Jehovah witness.

I thought I was talking to a Christian, but a liar since. Changing mouth to suit his narrative.

Waiting for you to make your profession. Otherwise you are an hypocritical lier from the pit of hell that is not worth my response. For the fact that you fell for my bait tells a lot about you. You are lying and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Horiolah(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2018
stanliwise:

Thank God you agreed with me that Africans cooperated with the white men to carry out this evil on their brother. Many kings back then became exceedingly rich because they conquered small village and sell the people they captured as slaves to the white men. Africans like to play the blame Games always but histories has helped us to understand that the ignorance and too much respect a black man has for the white man is out of this world. Rather than playing games, we should fix urself and stop resorting to white men religion and traditions as the cause of our problem.

But how can we fix ourselves when we're so divided??
We need to put aside things dividing us, religion, tribe and so on.

You can practice whatever you want but don't hate another man because of different beliefs.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2018
drakeli:
lipsrsealed Do you see how you cheaply fell for my bait? Now you have started talking against Easter, New year and Sunday worship. Why? Because I forced you to hahaha.

I actually thought you went to school...did you read this part? "If you have been following the discussions, the subject matter is about Christmas and not Easter or New Year. Moreover, all the days you mentioned(Christmas, Easter, New Year) have no link with the bible, these celebrations are traditions of men and not of God."

Now you can see that it appears your blindness to the truth has really affected your reading ability.

Now go back to my previous post and read it 7 times from start to finish, read it slowing then come back with a reasonable reply. I never knew I was in argument with an educated illiterate...a stack one for that matter. Did you even finish school?

Can you make a profession here saying before God and the blood of his son Jesus Christ, I don’t worship on Sunday. I only worship on Saturday and I don’t celebrate any of New year and Easter, and I have never and I will never say Happy New Year to anyone on new year’s day.

If you actually read my previous post you won't be typing this trash of a reply, now go back and read my previous post, read it atleast 7 times, read slowly.

You are a bloody hypocritical “Christians “ lier. I will only give you a pass if only you are a Jehovah witness. That’s the only group of so called Christians that don’t do any of those and only worship on Saturday. They are false Christians because they deny the existence of basic biblical facts like hell.

What is this one saying? you are told to present a biblical fact you could't yet you say someone is a false Christian, your inability to present a simple biblical proof already makes you a false christian...its not about ranting up and down or jumping from piller to post. Fact is, you cannot present what never existed. Period.

They say there’s nothing like that. Tell me you are a Jehovah withness and I will understand I have been talking to a false teacher since.

What has telling you to present a simply biblical proof got to do with what Church or Denomination I attend? Was the proof linking Christmas removed from the bible by the Jehovah witness people because I don't understand were you driving at.

Otherwise you are a lier, deceiver and as confused as confusion itself.You fell for my bait just because you just want to argue for arguments sake. You have a pass only if you are a Jehovah witness.

Your inability to present a simple proof already makes you a liar and a deciever, may I remind you that you are the one required to present a proof to back your claims that Christmas is biblical and not the other way round. I am not surprised by your recent maneuvering, Its simply because you got no proof so like Buhari you restort to a blame game... it will be better to keep shut if you know nothing about the bible or the word of God else you carry a big curse on your head.

For the records I don't belong to any Christain denomination, whether Jehovah Witness, RCCG or Christ Embassy or any other church, I attend any church as directed by the holy spirit, I serve my father in heaven through our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, who came to this world to die for our sins, he was crucified, he resurrected the third day and is sitting right now on the right hand of the throne of our father in heaven. I worship God in spirit and in truth, I read my bible regularly and as directed by the holy spirit of God...So, if your likes try to deceive people of what my father in heaven have not ordained I will rise to disapprove it.

I thought I was talking to a Christian, but a liar since. Changing mouth to suit his narrative.

I knew I wasn't talking to a christian, you only attend church service and read your bible occasionally, you are not lead by the spirit of God but the devil to deceive people... i already knew this the moment you try so hard to link Jesus Christ with Christmas (a pagan celebration)...you now deep down there is no biblical proof yet you try to prove a point which isn't.

Waiting for you to make your profession. Otherwise you are an hypocritical lier from the pit of hell that is not worth my response.[/b] For the fact that you fell for my bait tells a lot about you. You are lying and you know it.

Now let me ask you this very simple primary six question? Who is the person to be regarded a liar. Someone who claims there is a proof but couldnt provide any or the person that is waiting for the proof? I am sure even a 5 year old kid knows the answer to this simple question, so should you.

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

I actually thought you went to school...did you read this part? "If you have been following the discussions, the subject matter is about Christmas and not Easter or New Year. Moreover, all the days you mentioned(Christmas, Easter, New Year) have no link with the bible, these celebrations are traditions of men and not of God."

For the records I don't belong to any Christain denomination, whether Jehovah Witness, RCCG or Christ Embassy or any other church, I attend any church as directed by the holy spirit, I serve my father in heaven through our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, who came to this world to die for our sins, he was crucified, he resurrected the third day and is sitting right now on the right hand of the throne of our father in heaven. I worship God in spirit and in truth, I read my bible regularly and as directed by the holy spirit of God...So, if your likes try to deceive people of what my father in heaven have not ordained I will rise to disapprove it.

Good I know the kind of a confused Christian you are.

So you do go to church on Sunday not Saturday. So you attend churches were one of Easter and New Year is celebrated. Of course you can’t give a Bible verses to support any of that too just like you are asking for Bible proof to support mine.

Why can’t you remove the big LOG in your own eye before seeing the spek in another man’s eye. Accuse yourself of what you accuse of others.

I caught you big time. You fell for the beit. Next time you want to talk anyhow about anything, make sure you too come with clean hands because you are not different from the people you are accusing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
drakeli:
Good I know the kind of a confused Christian you are.

So you do go to church on Sunday not Saturday. So you attend churches were one of Easter and New Year is celebrated. Of course you can’t give a Bible verses to support any of that too just like you are asking for Bible proof to support mine.

Again, point out were in my post I said I don't go to church? You don't seem to understand simple English, did you even read anything I typed? It is obvious your going to school was just to look at the ceiling of the classroom and not to read. You are such a confused and uneducated fellow.

If you don't understand English please seek help from any educated person in your area to help you read what I typed.

Why can’t you remove the big LOG in your own eye before seeing the spek in another man’s eye. Accuse yourself of what you accuse of others.

Now I can see you are truly confused.

I caught you big time. You fell for the beit.

Oh boy, did you mean you were caught big time...because the last time I checked it was you who couldn't provide a biblical proof to back your non-existent claim.

Next time you want to talk anyhow about anything, make sure you too come with clean hands because you are not different from the people you are accusing.

Chai, you are such a disgrace to yourself... Zero points made, you are now sounding like someone that doesn't know what he is saying again, Sorry ehn.

I am done with trying to add some level of intelligence into your empty skull..you are definitely not worth my time.

All my previous post have answered every and any question you may be confused about, just read it over and over again, maybe you will be back to your senses.

This will be my last reply to you...you are simply irredeemable.

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Again, point out were in my post I said I don't go to church? You don't seem to understand simple English, did you even read anything I typed? It is obvious your going to school was just to look at the ceiling of the classroom and not to read. You are such a confused and uneducated fellow.

If you don't understand English please seek help from any educated person in your area to help you read what I typed.

Now I can see you are truly confused.

Oh boy, did you mean you were caught big time...because the last time I checked it was you who couldn't provide a biblical proof to back your non-existent claim.

Chai, you are such a disgrace to yourself... Zero points made, you are now sounding like someone that doesn't know what he is saying again, Sorry ehn.

I am done with trying to add some level of intelligence into your empty skull..you are definitely not worth my time.

All my previous post have answered every and any question you may be confused about, just read it over and over again, maybe you will be back to your senses.

This will be my last reply to you...you are simply irredeemable.

You are jumping from one church pillar to another church post claiming Holy Spirit is leading you. That’s a Spirit of confusion you have got. You never know the kind of spirit leading you like that to be jumping from church pillar to another church post. Is it God you are looking for like that. Not the Holy Spirit the spirit of God that we know leading you like that. Get yourself right first.

Since you want every religious observation to be instructed in the Bible even down to how we have to hand our spoon while eating, why can’t you go and join Jehovah witness. They don’t celebrate anything. They observe sabbath and stop Sunday worship because it’s not biblical by your own logical language. So start celebrating Passover too because they do. Of course Bible commands us to celebrate it. Then you can have enough mouth to criticize those that celebrate one thing or those who don’t. No you won’t, because you want to be selective on what you want and want not while pointing fingers. God pass you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished / Rulling On Masturbation 2: The Stand Of The Catholic Church / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.