Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day (31986 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by TruthHurts100: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Is it written I'm your bible that Nimrod built the tower of babel and ade men rebel against God? No.

So where are you get this fables from? You want to believe them other than the Bible?

The use of Before when desCribing Nimrod doesn't mean against. Except you want to say that English Now has a new meaning.

Genesis 11:2-9

When they were building the tower to reach heaven, just to make a name for themselves, who was their king?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Horiolah(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
stanliwise:
They didn't force us to keep studying it remember . So it was our choice.

You say Dude you failed history class.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Call it what ever you want, but I really don’t believe this someone came down from some heaven the white men told us. Is it not the same white men that came with their religion, killed and sold our men, raped our women and they still say we should thank them for actually saving us smh. a religion that tells you hey if this doesn’t make any sense, that’s fine is above your understanding, just believe it and have faith. You people need to read up facts about the universe, not shouting and killing yourselves over a white mans religion. Lemme just ask this, Growing up is all bout everything happened in 7days. Now what about Jupiter?Neptune?Venus?? Most importantly Mars, which by the way building blocks of life was recently found there. How about our closet star? Alpha centuri? Our MilkyWay consist of at least 200 billion stars. For does who don’t understand. The milkyway consists of billions of stars with a black hole in the middle holding it together. Google pillers of creation and see the fascinating image. All those still happened in 7days? If I start talking bout the universe lol I go just begin blab none stop. More like and I go drop more lol

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Horiolah(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2018
talk2dboss:
OP,

My lil observation. Why celebrate something that was never celebrated by Jesus or his disciples. Or do we know or love Jesus more than his disciples ? And also, google origin of christmas. You said something about the jews, ever wonder why they are so blessed, despite being surrounded by their enemies, they have still not been destroyed.

That bible you quoted, we have questions on it. Why wasnt dinosaurs ever recorded in the bible. Didnt they exist ?

America
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by richeso: 12:07am On Dec 26, 2018
elated177:

When people resort to insults in a debate, it usually means they don't have much to stand on.
Leave emotions at the gate. Scriptural truth has no regard for your feelings. The truth does not recognise state of mind. The truth must stand regardless of whose toe is being marched. The truth has no time to pamper anyone.

Listen! I am not opposing anyone celebrating their Christmas or even birthday. Neither am I trying to impose my believe on anyone. I am not saying that the world should not celebrate their Christmas. The Father in heaven wants his saints to know that Christmas is not in honour of his Son, Yahushua the Messiah. The saints must come out from among them and be separate.

Read:

John 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me.

Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of the Creator of the ends of the earth, is the Truth. When he speaks and his saints hear him, they will recognise him. That's why I said the saints will recognise the the truth when they see or hear it. The Spirit of the Father in them will recognise the truth and lead them on the right path.

A saint of YHVH of Hosts celebrates him every day. How? By obeying his Commandments. There is no other celebration the Father in heaven expects from his saints other than obedience to his Ten Commandments.

Research has shown me that YHVH - YaHVeH - is the name of the Creator. Whether I pronounce it perfectly or not is not the issue. I have no iota of doubt that this is the name of the Creator of the ends of the earth. At least I am making an effort to know the name of my Father in heaven. Seek and you shall find. It is still better than calling him the Lord. I prefer to be ruled by the wisdom and knowledge of YHVH of Hosts.

As a messenger, my duty is to deliver the message. It is entirely up to the Owner of the message to choose those to whom the message will be beneficial.

i have this feeling you are the idiotic DaddyFreeze..
permit me to say this to you. QUIT. QUIT whatever nonsense your argument is as its not healthy to the Christendom or i and anyone else can see you as an AntiChrist. at the time of Christ Birthdays are celebrated ? is it all the things that happened in the time of Christ is entirely written in the Bible ?
Also do you have a problem to called the name Jesus Christ ? as with YHVH - YaHVeH you used ? if i am asked you sound 10000000% an AntiChrist!
the Bible did not state it we should not celebrate Jesus Christ, and celebrating is not a bad thing. it doesn't make me less who i am or whom to be. if you do not want to celebrate it, its your choice. do not try to force your choice on others. i will ask you rather use your time to preach and win souls to God, there's no part of the bible that ask you to preach against Celebrating Christ Jesus. if you are against the Celebration of Christ Jesus then you are AntiChrist.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Horiolah(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2018
Bethor:

If only you can use this same zeal and energy to defend and propergate you own almighty given African religion and traditions, perhaps Africa too would be envied around the world..!!

If you are asked about your traditions and believes now...I doubt If you know much or anything...!!

A soul is always lost when he or she lost his or her root..they be only groping in darkness with little or no progress..!!!

I bet the response I would be getting is African believes/religion is archaic, idol worshipping,barbaric and all that...but same people calling the African believe barbaric goes to church every now and then with the hope of eating the flesh of their Jesus and drinking his blood...symbolic or not that's simply ritualistic cannibalism and vampirism in full glare..!!

Let us al take time to ponder why the African problem seems never to end and defy solution...!!!

And yes, the celebration of Christmas is purely an European thing culled from their own traditional believes...they substitute characters and launder the character in their new created Christian religion...!!

Peace...!!!

Gbam.

This people came here, killed and enslaved us. Till date they're still killing us, yet we took their religion like our lifes depends on it.

There are over 5000 religions in the world, they'll all tell you theirs is right, whatever you use to debunk theirs can be use to debunk yours.

So y'all quoting from a fictional book should stop, it ain't fact.

Oh I'm not an atheist I'm deist.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Funny enough, most people will defend Christmas for selfish reasons.

Freeze may have approached this the wrong way but he does have a valid point.

Christ never asked us to celebrate his birthday. Infact, is it not interesting to note that in all the 33 years that Jesus spent on earth not once did the bible or the apostles who were privileged to write bible accounts, not once did tey ever mentioned that Christ had any semblance of what may be construed as birthday celebration.

There was only one thing that Jesus categorically stated that we observe. The observance of the Last supper in remembrance of his ultimate sacrifice. That was the only thing he specifically stated that we observe.

Let us leave Jesus first. Think about any servant of God in the bible. Try and think about one time where the bible mentioned that a worshiper of God celebrated his birthday. Not once did it ever occur.

The Bible did talk about birthday celebrations twice. And in both cases they involved people who were not worshipers of God. If that doesn't send across a message then i just wonder.

On top of that, historical records abounds in their thousands that the celebration of birthdays has a pagan origin. The early Catholic church which was presupposed to have been formed around the time of the apostles considered birthday celebrations to be pagan. That speaks volumes and is probably a clear indication of valid reason why birthday celebrations were never mentioned in accounts of worshipers of God in the bible. They were considered pagan cultures.

Every single celebration you can think of, Easter, New Year, Christmas and even your own Birthday are considered pagan by the vast majority of records available. Commercialization of modern world and the deep influence the Roman Empire had on the Catholic Church were things that ensure that this pagan vestiges infiltrated Christian life. Humans being fickle readily accepted this way of life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 12:48am On Dec 26, 2018
TruthHurts100:

Genesis 11:2-9

When they were building the tower to reach heaven, just to make a name for themselves, who was their king?

Nothing in the passage you quoted says Nimrod was their king and in charge of the tower.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 12:55am On Dec 26, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Funny enough, most people will defend Christmas for selfish reasons.

Freeze may have approached this the wrong way but he does have a valid point.

Christ never asked us to celebrate his birthday. Infact, is it not interesting to note that in all the 33 years that Jesus spent on earth not once did the bible or the apostles who were privileged to write bible accounts, not once did tey ever mentioned that Christ had any semblance of what may be construed as birthday celebration.

There was only one thing that Jesus categorically stated that we observe. The observance of the Last supper in remembrance of his ultimate sacrifice. That was the only thing he specifically stated that we observe.

Let us leave Jesus first. Think about any servant of God in the bible. Try and think about one time where the bible mentioned that a worshiper of God celebrated his birthday. Not once did it ever occur.

The Bible did talk about birthday celebrations twice. And in both cases they involved people who were not worshipers of God. If that doesn't send across a message then i just wonder.

On top of that, historical records abounds in their thousands that the celebration of birthdays has a pagan origin. The early Catholic church which was presupposed to have been formed around the time of the apostles considered birthday celebrations to be pagan. That speaks volumes and is probably a clear indication of valid reason why birthday celebrations were never mentioned in accounts of worshipers of God in the bible. They were considered pagan cultures.

Every single celebration you can think of, Easter, New Year, Christmas and even your own Birthday are considered pagan by the vast majority of records available. Commercialization of modern world and the deep influence the Roman Empire had on the Catholic Church were things that ensure that this pagan vestiges infiltrated Christian life. Humans being fickle readily accepted this way of life.

You sound like a Jehovah's False Witness with this your anti-birthday talk.

Go and read the link at the bottom of the OP to see where your lies about Birthdays got debunked.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 12:58am On Dec 26, 2018
Les:
Permission to post this on my facebook?

Permission granted.

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 1:02am On Dec 26, 2018
DavidEsq:

My dear, the reason they can't and wouldn't foray into Google is explained by 2 Timothy 4:3, 4: "For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled. 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories".

Funny enough, the verse you quoted is actually describing who you are. The description fits you because you abandoned the Holy Bible and chose to believe trash written by false teachers on Google. You have turned away from listening to the truth of the Bible, now you are paying attention to false stories on Google.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 1:05am On Dec 26, 2018
Friend01:
Whimsical Christians like alBaghdadi and his band of Nairaland cheerleaders will be the only ones to buy this drivel of an article as a good claim to refute the claim of those who say Christmas is paganism garbed in Christian outfit.

You can argue from now till they kingdom come, but one thing for sure is, 25th December to commemorate Jesus's birth is a false date many gullible and intelligent people have bought in the name of celebration..

The point is not if Jesus or his disciples not tell anyone to celebrate his birthday or anything of that sort.
Because birthday itself was known even during he time of Jesus Christ according to the bible, how?
Do you remember King Herod who ordered that John the Baptist be beheaded on the request of a concubine(I can't recall her name now) .And we all know from biblical records that John the Baptist was a contemporary of Jesus (peace be upon them ).
And we can recall(for those who know their bible) that during the time of King Herod 's reign he was the second person after Pharoah as recorded to have celebrated his birthday.
So, if birthday celebration was for Christians or for the supposed followers of Christ Jesus would have seize such auspicious moment in history to make sure he was 'remembered' or "celebrated. "
However the question is, who are you people imitating ;Jesus or the pagans like the two kings mentioned above known for their paganism.
Who are you people really imitating?

You people claim to be Christ followers or christ-like yet you are far away from his message and teachings .

Please go and read the link at the bottom of the OP to see where your lies about Pharaoh, Herod and birthdays got debunked.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Ozkar: 2:03am On Dec 26, 2018
OkaiCorne:
If Jesus lived for 33 yrs and 6 months...

6 months from today should be Good Friday right?

But good Friday isn't in June/July...

Something isn't adding up...

Can the December 25th apologists help out?

And for those against December 25th...what is the accurate date?
the Bible doesn't say. Isn't it interesting that although it is full of dates, it doesn't contain even a single mention of the day or month Jesus was born? God is wise, and it wasn't by mistake that the date was ignored in accounts that contain details of Jesus birth and life. Same way he carefully concealed Moses' grave from the Israelites.

If we were meant to celebrate it, it would have been mentioned like Nisan 14 (passover/the last Supper date).

God omitted the date on purpose from his word, and humans stubbornly chose to christen an already existing pagan festival instead.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:23am On Dec 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
I came across a thread on front page this afternoon being Christmas day and it's from an Instagram post of Daddy Freeze, a well known Antichrist. This post attacks the celebration of Christmas. According to him, it is Nimrod Christians are celebrating when they celebrate Christmas. He went on to ask some questions which can be seen in his quote below.

First and foremost, Daddy Freeze put up a shallow attack on Christmas by saying it is Nimrod that is celebrated on that day. The problem with him is that he and his anti-Christmas bandwagon believe Nimrod is a god and that December 25th was dedicated to him. Where did they get their information from? They got it from Jewish fables, writings from historians who never existed thousand years close to when Nimrod existed. Yet they gullibly believe every junk article that says Nimrod is a god.

Let's allow the Bible tell us who Nimrod was, and since the Bible is our final authority on issues, every other source about Nimrod will be discarded.

Genesis 10:8-9
8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.

As seen above, the Bible didn't record anything bad about Nimrod because being a mighty hunter before God is not a bad description of a person. However, another story about Nimrod can be found in Jewish Talmud written in the Middle Ages, hundreds of years after the New Testament had been in circulation. Now imagine how far the Talmud is to the Old Testament which contains the story of Nimrod and written just shortly after his time.

The Talmud is where you will find stories of how Nimrod was a god who married his mother and gave birth to a son Tamuz who also his reincarnation... blah blah blah. Those are all fables written thousands of years after Nimrod died and by people who didn't exist during his days.

Now that it is established that it is the Jewish Talmud which said Nimrod was a god, cam we now go ahead and believe it over the Bible which didn't mention Nimrod to be a god? No. We are to stay away from the book called Talmud because there is nothing Holy Spirit about it. It is all filled with Jewish fables which the Bible says we should stay away from.

Titus 1:14
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

We are not to take any Jewish book serious other than the Bible which is enough for us. The Jews are Antichrist, they killed Jesus and are still trying to kill his name today. They are Antichrist. because they reject Jesus as the son of God. Yet, some one wants me to stop celebrating Christmas because of an information he got from people who hate Jesus.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son

Daddy Freeze says it is Nimrod we are celebrating on Christmas day. Before you believe the lies out of the mouth of that liar, kindly go out there and ask people currently celebrating Christmas if it is Nimrod they are celebrating. They will tell you it is Jesus they are celebrating because he is the reason for the season. It is not Nimrod's name they see when they read about Jesus birth in Luke 2. You will hardly find anyone who knows Nimrod. So to sit somewhere and say Christians are celebrating nimrod is the height of deceit.

Now, to the questions he asked. But before I answered them, I want us to all agree that whatever the Bible doesn't warm against is not a sin nor a wrong thing. Example is the Bible not warning against or supporting the use of mobile phones. It will be silly for someone to now say the use of mobile phones is wrong. Now, to his questions.

1. Did Christ ask us to celebrate his birthday?

Two can play that game. Did Christ tell us NOT to celebrate his birthday? The answer is no. This clearly means there is nothing wrong of we chose to celebrate his birthday. Did Christ tell is to celebrate his resurrection? The answer is No, but we all do because we appreciate his effort in dying for our sins and conquering death by resurrecting. Same thing with his birth which we appreciate because we know he came to save us from our sins.

2 Did the discipleship apostles ask us to celebrate his Birthday?

Did they ask is NOT to celebrate his birthday? The answer is no. So it is not a sin if we do. Anyone saying we shouldn't celebrate the birth of Jesus is simply trying to speak when the disciples, apostles, the Bible and even Jesus himself didn't speak. Those are our authority, and since they in no way told us not to celebrate our Lord and Savior, then no one should stop us.

3. Did the Bible or Torah instruct us to celebrate his birthday?

Did they instruct us NOT to? The answer is no. So Freeze has no case here also. Let's say for example, the Bible doesn't say anything about homosexuals, no one will see it as a sin. So therefore, as the bi me didn't say anything against celebrating the birth of Jesus, then it is no sin if we do so.

4. So where did we get this nonsense from?

First and foremost, it is not nonsense celebrating the birth of Jesus. Many have come to the knowledge of Jesus through Christmas. Muslims and Atheists are celebrating Christmas as we speak and hey exposed to hearing ore about the Savior our Lord Jesus. The whole world stands at attention on Christmas day. Even unbelievers have no choice but to reckon with the day. Families get reunited and loved ones share gifts. Christmas is the biggest holiday which the gate of hell cannot prevail over.

Now, to his question which is where we got Christmas from. We got it from the Holy angels who left heaven and came to earth to rejoice in the sky at the news of the birth of Jesus. It was a joyful day so much that the wicked people of those days tried to kill baby Jesus. Those wicked people are still operating today trying to kill Christmas which is a day the name Jesus sounds so loud that it echoes in all corners of the world.

We Christians decided to celebrate that day because God has given us power to bind and lose one earth anything we want.

Mathew 18:18
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

We have bound December 25th as the day for the celebration of the north of Jesus. Nothing Satan and hell cam do against it.

To know more about how the lies of anti-christmas agents, read the below link which shows how they get Busted.

https://www.nairaland.com/4919820/dont-let-anyone-lie-christmas

May God bless you and continue to use you to win souls for Him in Jesus name, Amen!!!

This post of yours carries the power of God Almighty... Very deep!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by yungcheda(m): 3:23am On Dec 26, 2018
I am a Christian. I will continue to celebrate Christmas till I die. Freeze and his followers can think whatever rubbish they want

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Babacele: 5:00am On Dec 26, 2018
Even if, so what? That the spirit of love representing Christ Jesus is being celebrated on the 25th Dec of every year is a deliberate decree by man to remind the world of the birth of the fundamental sacrifices that promote peace, tolerance and brotherliness. The date of Christ's birth might not have been 25th Dec as Jan 1 is not the beginning of the year but an arbitrary design truly ,but the significance of this day should not be lost on us all ,which is what matters here.
It is a divine arrangement ,I think, for Christ and the spirit of love ,to be so remembered and honoured ,given the plan by the powers that be then and certain religious elites to silence Him and cut short his revolutionary salvation messages of hope and love that was a threat to their status quo and false teachings.

The essence of the day,which is love: the Xmas spirit , should not be forgotten on the altar of academic historicity. Yes long before the Christian era, thanksgiving was celebrated from November to January with Dec 25th being a special day for pardoning prisoners, exchange of gifts and to show brotherly love. So the Church fathers' choice of this date has entrenched those noble cultures of love, forgiveness, empathy the more as being celebrated presently globally in the consciousness of many beyond any religious or sectarian attachment.
Let us celebrate this commemoration of the spirit of love by trying to promote the Christ essence during this season and everyday by sharing happiness ,joy and love . Merry Xmas.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 26, 2018
drakeli:
You keep beating a dead horse. How many times do we have to tell you we know that. You won’t stop asking that same question because that’s what fit your narrative.

Pope Julius I officially declared that the birth of Jesus would be celebrated on the 25th December. Mind the word “would be celebrated “. Not that it declared that that’s the actual date. Russian orthodox Christians celebrate it in January I think 6th.
Was Pope Julius 1 a true disciple of Jesus? On which authority did he stand to declare that a pagan feast be allude to Jesus Christ? In ancient Rome and today, the feast of Saturnalia is still observed which ran from December 17th to 26th, By incorporating birthday celebration into Roman Catholic Church was to appease notable half baked Christan pagans in Rome.
Be it known that Christmas is a Roman Catholic Church feast, and many from Pentecostals to New age adherents, Evangelical so called Christians will vehemently deny that they are not Catholics,but they are having themselves soaked in pool of Christopaganism
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by drakeli: 6:10am On Dec 26, 2018
indigene:

Was Pope Julius 1 a true disciple of Jesus? On which authority did he stand to declare that a pagan feast be allude to Jesus Christ? In ancient Rome and today, the feast of Saturnalia is still observed which ran from December 17th to 26th, By incorporating birthday celebration into Roman Catholic Church
You really want me to answer that huh? Maybe I need to ask you instead are you a true disciple of Jesus since it’s only God Himself that knows those truly His own not you. Maybe the same authority he has to declare Sunday a church Day instead of Saturday sabbath as ordered in the Bible. Maybe you don’t know it’s the Catholic Church that incorporated Sunday the day of Sun worship by some people as a worship day instead of Saturday not the Bible .

That you and your conspiracy theorist say it doesn’t make it a fact. Also that some people are doing their thing on a certain date, how does it affect when I have to do my own thing. Are we the same people. Is a particular day or time meant for certain people alone ? So because Sun is worshipped in Rome on Sunday, all we do on Sunday is forbidden? Seriously?

Maybe we need to stop church because some people are doing their festival on the same day in our different towns. That your analysis sounds dumb to me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by DavidEsq(m): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Funny enough, the verse you quoted is actually describing who you are. The description fits you because you abandoned the Holy Bible and chose to believe trash written by false teachers on Google. You have turned away from listening to the truth of the Bible, now you are paying attention to false stories on Google.
So Google which contains historical facts is a false teacher? Dis is lugubrious sad

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Script94(m): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2018
elated177:
Albaghdadi, read your statement below:

The whole world stands at attention on Christmas day. Even unbelievers have no choice but to reckon with the day. Families get reunited and loved ones share gifts. Christmas is the biggest holiday which the gate of hell cannot prevail over.

Now listen, if you, albaghdadi are a saint of Yahushua the Messiah, then let the:

----whole world stand attention everyday at your, truthfulness, humility, uprightness and righteousness.

-----unbelievers have no choice but to reckon with the light of YHVH of Hosts shining in you, when the see you relate with them in sincerity and uprightness.

-----it is better for families to be separated by truth rather than be united by falsehood. At least, then those walking in error can take correction from those walking in truth. After all, the Messiah did not come to unite families in falsehood and fantasy, but to separate those in truth from those in falsehood.

Go ahead and celebrate your Christmas. The saints of YHVH of Hosts - who are the reason why I am doing this - will still embrace the truth. They will recognise the truth when they see or hear it.

I dare say young man, as a Christian you are who wants God's kingdom to come soon...u must know that Christmas is a medium to spread the very name of Christ around the world, his birth and why he was sent by God which is the main gospel to preach to unbelievers, remember Christ hinted that the end will happen when the gospel is spread around the world.
so brethren everyday belongs to our heavenly father and we his Children have been given power to do and undo
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Script94(m): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2018
elated177:
Albaghdadi, read your statement below:

The whole world stands at attention on Christmas day. Even unbelievers have no choice but to reckon with the day. Families get reunited and loved ones share gifts. Christmas is the biggest holiday which the gate of hell cannot prevail over.

Now listen, if you, albaghdadi are a saint of Yahushua the Messiah, then let the:

----whole world stand attention everyday at your, truthfulness, humility, uprightness and righteousness.

-----unbelievers have no choice but to reckon with the light of YHVH of Hosts shining in you, when the see you relate with them in sincerity and uprightness.

-----it is better for families to be separated by truth rather than be united by falsehood. At least, then those walking in error can take correction from those walking in truth. After all, the Messiah did not come to unite families in falsehood and fantasy, but to separate those in truth from those in falsehood.

Go ahead and celebrate your Christmas. The saints of YHVH of Hosts - who are the reason why I am doing this - will still embrace the truth. They will recognise the truth when they see or hear it.

I dare say young man, as a Christian you are who wants God's kingdom to come soon...u must know that Christmas is a medium to spread the very name of Christ around the world, his birth and why he was sent by God which is the main gospel to preach to unbelievers, remember Christ hinted that the end will happen when the gospel is spread around the world.
so brethren everyday belongs to our heavenly father and we his Children have been given power to do and undo
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by blackmantis: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2018
1) Was Jesus born on December 25th---------FALSE

2) Did Jesus celebrate his birthday-------------FALSE

3) Did the early Christians celebrate Jesus birthday----FALSE

4) When was Christmas first celebrated--------- The most loudly touted theory about the origins of the Christmas date(s) is that it was borrowed from pagan celebrations. The Romans had their mid-winter Saturnalia festival in late December; barbarian peoples of northern and western Europe kept holidays at similar times. To top it off, in 274 C.E., the Roman emperor Aurelian established a feast of the birth of Sol Invictus (the Unconquered Sun), on December 25. Christmas, the argument goes, is really a spin-off from these pagan solar festivals. According to this theory, early Christians deliberately chose these dates to encourage the spread of Christmas and Christianity throughout the Roman world: If Christmas looked like a pagan holiday, more pagans would be open to both the holiday and the God whose birth it celebrated.

source https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/new-testament/how-december-25-became-christmas/
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2018
DavidEsq:

So Google which contains historical facts is a false teacher? Dis is lugubrious sad

Which historical facts?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by henrybomb(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Daddy freeze is an Anti-Christ
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Horiolah(m): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Which historical facts?

All that we know today, dude you choose Bible over any other source of history.. cool

You qoute from d Bible to justify your claims, who told it's right- the Bible, how do you know your Bible is correct - because your Bible told you so. Nothing to back your claims.

I don't care what you believe, but don't force your beliefs down your children's throat. let them think for themselves.

We all don't know if there's a God, we just believed so because our parents told us to. Even if there is, I'm not sure he's got any religion. Check the history of your religion, you're going to be ashame.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Friend01(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Please go and read the link at the bottom of the OP to see where your lies about Pharaoh, Herod and birthdays got debunked.

lies?

You mean your bible lied about birthday celebration by these kings?

Haba aboki, sufry lie now.
So., your authority on facts now supersedes that of the bible?

I know you Christians very well. You can lie and even deny clear and unambiguous verses from your Bible just to sustain your lies.

keep it up though, I admire your effrontery in lying.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Friend01:

lies?

You mean you bible lied about birthday celebration by these kings?

Haba aboki, sufry lie now.
So., your authority on facts now supersedes that of the bible?

I now you Christians very we. You can lie and even deny clear and unambiguous verses from your Bible just to sustain your lies.

keep it up though, I admire your effrontery in lying.

Did you read the link at all?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by Friend01(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Did you read the link at all?
Which link?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by TruthHurts100: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Nothing in the passage you quoted says Nimrod was their king and in charge of the tower.

There's a different between reading and studying the Bible.

Nimrod was the first king after the great flood. He was the king during the period this tower was erected. He was aware, he did not stop them. He consented to it. We can safely say he was in charge of it. God had to scatter their languages to stop them from building further.

Gen 10:8 Show he was the first to become a mighty one in the earth, so powerful. Not only as a hunter but also a warrior. Gen 10:9,10 Mentioned the beginning of Nimrods kingdom. And you said he wasn't a king?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by thesolutions(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2018
elated177:

When people resort to insults in a debate, it usually means they don't have much to stand on.
Leave emotions at the gate. Scriptural truth has no regard for your feelings. The truth does not recognise state of mind. The truth must stand regardless of whose toe is being marched. The truth has no time to pamper anyone.

Listen! I am not opposing anyone celebrating their Christmas or even birthday. Neither am I trying to impose my believe on anyone. I am not saying that the world should not celebrate their Christmas. The Father in heaven wants his saints to know that Christmas is not in honour of his Son, Yahushua the Messiah. The saints must come out from among them and be separate.

Read:

John 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me.

Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of the Creator of the ends of the earth, is the Truth. When he speaks and his saints hear him, they will recognise him. That's why I said the saints will recognise the the truth when they see or hear it. The Spirit of the Father in them will recognise the truth and lead them on the right path.

A saint of YHVH of Hosts celebrates him every day. How? By obeying his Commandments. There is no other celebration the Father in heaven expects from his saints other than obedience to his Ten Commandments.

Research has shown me that YHVH - YaHVeH - is the name of the Creator. Whether I pronounce it perfectly or not is not the issue. I have no iota of doubt that this is the name of the Creator of the ends of the earth. At least I am making an effort to know the name of my Father in heaven. Seek and you shall find. It is still better than calling him the Lord. I prefer to be ruled by the wisdom and knowledge of YHVH of Hosts.

As a messenger, my duty is to deliver the message. It is entirely up to the Owner of the message to choose those to whom the message will be beneficial.

Emotional blackmail won't work Mr messenger.

You probably didn't read about Shiloh where the people gathered together to offer sacrifice and celebrate. Would that be breaking the 10 commandment?
The scripture that says "what ever you do, do it to the glory of God", was it for nothing? If Christmas, Easter and other social events for the Christendom are not to the Glory of the one you call YHVH, then he must be someone different from the one Christians call God. The world live by research, but the kingdom bound live by revelation. I pray the world benefits from your research though. Messenger by research.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by alBHAGDADI: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2018
TruthHurts100:

There's a different between reading and studying the Bible.

Nimrod was the first king after the great flood. He was the king during the period this tower was erected. He was aware, he did not stop them. He consented to it. We can safely say he was in charge of it. God had to scatter their languages to stop them from building further.

Gen 10:8 Show he was the first to become a mighty one in the earth, so powerful. Not only as a hunter but also a warrior. Gen 10:9,10 Mentioned the beginning of Nimrods kingdom. And you said he wasn't a king?

He was the first king but not the one in charge of the tower of babel. The tower of babel was built by people who had to one language and didn't want t to spread across the earth. They just wanted to remain in one spot. However, Nimrod ruled over five cities and babel was one of them.

Genesis 10:8-10
8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.
10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

Nowhere does the Bible say he was in charge of the building of that tower neither does the Bible say he allowed it. You Jehovah's false witnesses just love to say what the Bible never said. Looking at the passage above, one can see that Nimrod was on support of subduing the earth as commanded by God. Thats why he rules over five cities, not one. But naughty people rebelled against that and decided that they were going to settle in babel alone.

Genesis 11:2-4
2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

As seen above, it was the PEOPLE that brought the idea and did it all alone without any mention of Nimrod. They wanted to make a name for themselves. As a matter of fact, they were rebelling against nimrod too because they were doing what he never ordered, that's why they said they wanted to make a name for themselves.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day by stanliwise(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Horiolah:

You say Dude you failed history class.
So a white man is my house right now forcing me abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 / Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.