Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

34 Years Old Woman Confess ‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 34 Years Old Woman Confess ‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’ (1158 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

34 Years Old Woman Confess ‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’ by nigeriapenbase: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2018

A woman reveals she uses different intimacy gadget every day – and then posts about her experiences on Instagram for cash. Nadia Bokody, from Sydney, Australia is raking it in from her sponsored posts – but says it’s all about empowering other women not to feel “pain or shame” when it comes to sex.
The 34-year-old web editor told Mamamia: “Where most top beauty and fashion bloggers get paid serious cash in exchange for plugging a new lipstick or jumpsuit, I make a very comfortable living talking about intimacy gadgets on my feed.”

Despite getting whisked half way across the world to stay in five-star hotel for free, and admitting her “bank account balance and adult toy collection have never looked healthier”, Nadia insists money isn’t her main motivation.

With studies repeatedly pointing to a large orgasm gap between men and women, and one suggesting a huge 30 per cent of ladies felt pain the last time they had sex, Nadia says she wants to educate other women.

She explained: “Almost one third of the time women are having sex, they’re in pain. “And yet, it seems like we’d rather gouge out our own eyeballs with ice picks than dedicate a single hour to acknowledging female sexual pleasure out loud.

See More Masturbation Photos Below.......

News Source
: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/34-years-old-woman-confess-i-masturbate-with-a-new-sex-toy-every-day/

Lalasticlala
Re: 34 Years Old Woman Confess ‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’ by okwabayi(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
The real question is, who doesn’t?
A majority of human beings practice self pleasure so I don’t see the news here.
Re: 34 Years Old Woman Confess ‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Female Vaseline crew

(1) (Reply)

UNN Linkups / Ladies Share Photos Of Themselves Clad In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate Valentine / I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.