Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

2023 Loading: Okorocha And El Rufai In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Loading: Okorocha And El Rufai In Pictures (2484 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Loading: Okorocha And El Rufai In Pictures by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
nzeobi:

does osibanjo on his own have the capacity to win in Lagos or ogun.

Osinbajo in 2015 delivered Lagos Ogun and his entire region. In 2019 he will deliver Lagos, Ogun and his region again

1 Like

Re: 2023 Loading: Okorocha And El Rufai In Pictures by BillGoldberg: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Foolishbuhari:

Listen while I may understand some way you Ipob people feel, I still feel you people are even worse than sheep and you are all foolish if you let yourselves act as spoilers and buhari remains president!

You claim you want Biafra; well my dear friend, Biafra is dead and buried! Nigeria won't accede to that at least until you all get your acts right and go about it the right way!

Politics is about working with the lesser devil which currently Atiku whom you claim is a "Fulani thief" is. At least I can guarantee he won't send the armed forces to shoot you people during your protests and rallies. He'd rather listen to you people and dialogue with you all. You screamed marginalization, he gave you his VP ticket even when the SW lobbied terribly for it.

You people currently letting yourself act as spoilers have to wake up! Where's Nnamdi Kanu your leader? He caused the death of thousands of y'all and ran to Isreal to hold press conferences yet you still listen to him? What makes you feel he's not even working with buhari to cause voter apathy in the SE thus depleting voter turn up in areas where he's not strong?

Please y'all better grow up and start thinking long-term self preservation. Some of you don't have pvc but you can at least work hard to remove the man who ordered extra judicial killings upon your brothers and sisters from there by joining the campaign against him!

You people that have sense that have been voting for over 20 years... What has changed? You really feel am the one to grow up... Boy let me school you... Am a thinking adult and I can choose a leader to follow. You follow Atiku school of thought... Mine is Nnamdi Kanu. Must we quarrel? You believe in Atiku's leadership and I believe in Kanu's leadership. Can't we just accept our differences in peace? Must I keep to you?

Finally, be you aware that votes don't count in Nigeria! The highest rigger and the most popular candidates usually wins!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Loading: Okorocha And El Rufai In Pictures by adelacuna(m): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
I don't see Okorocha going close to Aso Rock in 2023 or any Igbo, they need to be united first before talking of producing a president from their region.
Re: 2023 Loading: Okorocha And El Rufai In Pictures by IamAtikulate: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Only idiats believe that Buhari will hand over to a Southerner in 2023. Kwankwaso, Tambuwal and Saraki's decamping are all strategic. If Atiku wins, they win, if Atiku loses, they also win.l

2023 PDP is fielding a candidate from NW and it is likely Kwankwaso if Buhari rigs himself into power.

The North and East will never allow a greedy overlord near our corridors of power. He went overboard with Ambode and that will be his undoing.
Re: 2023 Loading: Okorocha And El Rufai In Pictures by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
basilo101:
Okorocha looking very presidential while el rufai look very vice presidential in these pictures especially the last one

Osibande outta fear would not even want to run with el-rufai.

After receiving numerous slaps from el-rufai at the villa, osinbande would rather elope like ogundipe.
Re: 2023 Loading: Okorocha And El Rufai In Pictures by Foolishbuhari: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
BillGoldberg:

You people that have sense that have been voting for over 20 years... What has changed? You really feel am the one to grow up... Boy let me school you... Am a thinking adult and I can choose a leader to follow. You follow Atiku school of thought... Mine is Nnamdi Kanu. Must we quarrel? You believe in Atiku's leadership and I believe in Kanu's leadership. Can't we just accept our differences in peace? Must I keep to you?

Finally, be you aware that votes don't count in Nigeria! The highest rigger and the most popular candidates usually wins!

Well we have different ways of thinking Bro and we'd leave it at that. But even if you won't be voting please let it be you alone stop spreading your ideology which would be detrimental to us who want to see the dullard!
Re: 2023 Loading: Okorocha And El Rufai In Pictures by tysontim(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hmm
Re: 2023 Loading: Okorocha And El Rufai In Pictures by tysontim(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Rochas and El rufai ? Some how good
Re: 2023 Loading: Okorocha And El Rufai In Pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
The OP alone is enough for me to boycott the thread.

Am off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Campaigning With 2023 Are Agents Of Retrogression – Olawepo-hashim / President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari / Nigeria Lose Mambilla Power Station To ambazonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.