Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos (44321 Views)

‘We Are All Prisoners’ – Peter Obi Says As He Celebrates Easter With Inmates / FG Ends Feeding Of Inmates In 2024 / Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Onyi22(f): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sai baba
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Oyindidi(f): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You dey dash people money on a daily here

I can attest to that...

Ode everywhere
My opinion, today na Christmas no bring your craze near me. Go practice your stupidity somewhere else
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Lordofthewest(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
I'm just imagining the look on his face and that of his atikulated supporters when they lose the election in 2019..i hope they don't go back to disturbing us with their useless biafuro noise

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by RTSC: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
The man that turned osibanjo the overnight celebrity into a stamerer.

*where were were * cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by zombieTRACKER: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
My opinion, today na Christmas no bring your craze near me. Go practice your stupidity somewhere else

When I look at the thing calling someone stingy... grin grin

OMG
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by RTSC: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lordofthewest:
I'm just imagining the look on his face and that of his atikulated supporters when they lose the election in 2019..i hope they don't go back to disturbing us with their useless biafuro noise
Even If atiku loses to buhari, it won't take anything away from obi candidacy.

He has used 2019 to build his national profile for future elections.
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Lordofthewest(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
A flatheaded yeebow bigot will never rule Nigeria, so it's better you start making your biafuro noise now cos come 2019 y'all will loose and being the sore looser that you are bitterness will start.
RTSC:

Even If atiku loses to buhari, it won't take anything away from obi candidacy.

He has used 2019 to build his national profile for future elections.

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Xmas Mr OBI
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by RTSC: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lordofthewest:
A flatheaded yeebow bigot will never rule Nigeria, so it's better start making your biafuro noise now cos come 2019 y'all will loose and being the sore looser that you are bitterness will start.
Says a perpetual opposition that started politics in 2015.

Peter obi or umahi will become president before any Yoruba man will.

Watch and see.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by JAWBONE(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Clear road for the incoming VP.
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Lordofthewest(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hehehe...is it your 5% vote that will get you there or your ancestors chukwualabiabia? Cos I know for sure the north and south west ain't voting for no igbo, the politics of hate you people started is coming to bite you in the ass.
RTSC:

Says a perpetual opposition that started politics in 2015.

Peter obi or umahi will become president before any Yoruba man will.

Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by RTSC: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Hehehe...is it your 5% vote that will get you there or your ancestors chukwualabiabia? Cos I know for sure the north and south west ain't voting for no igbo
Your party leader is in imo state looking for the percentage.

With your phantom 95% ,you were languishing in opposition for 16 years until buhari saved you.
16 years grin

Even the Yoruba candidate your region voted for in 1999 failed woefully.
It took igbos to give you a president.

E go do una like film. Igbos that don't usually care about the presidency are now very much interested and awake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Redman44(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sunofgod:
Peter Obi needs to invest in his wardrobe......

Have you not noticed that 75% of intelligent and sound minds are not too particular about Fashion or what they wear? These things don't appeal to them at all. Some of the most intelligent lecturers in our Universities are also very simple people. What drives them is different from what drives other people. They are after achievements and fixing things. Making life better for others. Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Oyindidi(f): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

When I look at the thing calling someone stingy... grin grin

OMG
Na your maimai be thing
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by zombieTRACKER: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na your maimai be thing

Hungry don wire you soteh... You are looking for a way to download food grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Hungry don wire you soteh... You are looking for a way to download food grin grin

grin you wish
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by goddyono(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
WHICH ONE BE OPA MOSE
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by dajoaneke(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
This Peter obi dey like very stingy person
Slay Queen. You no dey tire to look for men money?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Kellibae(f): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
This Peter obi dey like very stingy person

Madam but why do u always talk rubbish.
There are things u should outgrown already.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by folarinstr: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
pls someone to teach me how to raise a topic on nairaland or someone should kindly push this forward to be on a safe side.....i want to know if Ekojara is real and if the uber care hire purchase program is also real because theyre asking for 200,000 first deposit..
pls, someone with idea or knowledge about this should help others not to fall victim, thanks
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Ayobami7(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cute family
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by manci(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Some body should tell obi to change his clothes in he is next public appearance.
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Ewedegubbler: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yoruba Muslims right now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Kellibae:

Madam but why do u always talk rubbish.
There are things u should outgrown already.

angry
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by JubiGold(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
dis smiling junky slowpoke wit frogy voice. he can't be Nigerian VP
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
manci:
Some body should tell obi to change his clothes in he is next public appearance.
See person wey sabi, him look like stingy person
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by AFONJACOW(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
his son looks like okpo
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
PDP Vs snake , Which one is most poisonous
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
blackmercyvelli:
PDP Vs snake , Which one is most poisonous
APC and snake

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by supereagle(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
FeBuhari thing.

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by supereagle(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
FeBuhari

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos by REVDANIEL5588(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
loder you again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday / How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice / Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.