Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty (9581 Views)

There Is NO GOD! / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
lightblazingnow:

You can't comprehend the word Almighty
You really think so? Like seriously?
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
HellVictorinho:

You really think so? Like seriously?

You seriously need an encounter with the Spirit
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
LordReed:

Well it is welcome to show itself unequivocally.

Who are you referring to it's,. Your browser?

Or the I am?
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by LordReed(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Who are you referring to it's,. Your browser?

Or the I am?

The god, it is neither a he or a she, unless you know it has a penïs or vagïna.

2 Likes

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
lightblazingnow:

You seriously need an encounter with the Spirit
The Spirit knows me
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2018
LordReed:

The god, it is neither a he or a she, unless you know it has a penïs or vagïna.

When your brain is shattered it produces chaffing

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2018
HellVictorinho:

The Spirit knows me

Nothing is hidden before his eyes
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by LordReed(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2018
lightblazingnow:

When your brain is shattered it produces chaffing

While yours is stewed by the holy smokes into a porridge of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by MuttleyLaff: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Who are you referring to it's. Your browser?
Or the I am?

LordReed:
The god, it is neither a he or a she
God is He, as much as, mother earth is she.
The pronoun, He, isnt used for God because God has a penïs copulatory organ.
Using it for God, is rude in a way.

LordReed:
unless you know it has a penïs or vagïna.
Would you say mother earth has a penïs or vagïna?
God too hasnt, yet with reverence is addressed He.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by LordReed(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

God is He, as much as, mother earth is she.
The pronoun, He, isnt used for God because God has a penïs copulatory organ.
Using it for God, is rude in a way.

Would you say mother earth has a penïs or vagïna?
God too hasnt, yet with reverence is addressed He.

I will not address an unknown entity as a he or she same way I don't address a fetus as a he or she. It has nothing to do with respect or disrespect but with knowledge. When you guys can prove unequivocally that it is a he then I will address it as such.

BTW I address all mythical beings as it including gaia.

2 Likes

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by MuttleyLaff: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2018
LordReed:
I will not address an unknown entity as a he or she same way I don't address a fetus as a he or she
The fetus after the first trimester develops penïs or vagïna, thats when you start addressing the fetus as a she or he

LordReed:
It has nothing to do with respect or disrespect but with knowledge.
When you guys can prove unequivocally that it is a he then I will address it as such.
Education and knowledge is abound on why the pronoun He is used for God.
No one is going prove unequivocally anything anyone to address God as He or otherwise.

LordReed:
Good on ya. I guess its happy days
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by LordReed(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
The fetus after the first trimester develops penïs or vagïna, thats when you start addressing the fetus as a she or he

Education and knowledge is abound on why the pronoun He is used for God.
No one is going prove unequivocally anything anyone to address God as He or otherwise.

Good on ya. I guess its happy days

Meaning there is proof the fetus has a penïs or vagïna, where is the proof for your god's own?

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by MuttleyLaff: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
LordReed:
Meaning there is proof the fetus has a penïs or vagïna, where is the proof for your god's own?
Will you stop all this nonsense already, does mother earth have vj for using the feminine pronoun for it?
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by LordReed(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Will you stop all this nonsense already, does mother earth have vj for using the feminine pronoun for it?

I don't know for you o, my own is all mythical beings shall be addressed as it until proven otherwise.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by MuttleyLaff: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2018
LordReed:
I don't know for you o, my own is all mythical beings shall be addressed as it until proven otherwise.
I know but just answer the question now. Does mother earth have a vj?
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by LordReed(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I know but just answer the question now. Does mother earth have a vj?

Mother earth as in the figure of speech or the mythical being? Obviously a figure of speech cannot have a vagïna and a mythical being has no proof of having one.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by ChoiceK(f): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please and please you have to read this message A pastor was travelling last week, he saw an old man, and gave him a lift. While they were going, the old man said; my son, do you know what happened in Heaven last night? The pastor was so terrified and hurriedly parked and asked; Sir, are you sleeping? How did you get the information about Heaven? The Old man said; last night in Heaven God became very angry with man and asked the Angels to blow the trumpet. The angels picked up the trumpets and they were about to blow it WHEN, Jesus fell down and began to plead in tears. The blood that came out of His hands and body were very fresh. He told God that His death shouldn't be in vain. God couldn't stand the pains of the saint and the wickedness of the evil ones. So He said; "I AM GIVING THEM THEIR LAST CHANCE." JESUS then turned to the angels and told them to move down in their numerous numbers to tell the world that: "THE END IS NEAR, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON".The pastor (sweating and crying) asked; sir, how did you know this? The OLD MAN replied; I am one of the Angels sent to the World. Please use every medium of communication to send this message. No time to waste, Please! And the old man disappeared. Brethren, this story is real, Christ is coming Soon. PLEASE SAVE A SOUL TODAY BY SENDING TO PEOPLE ON UR LIST....I Have done my part, it's now your turn to spread the Gospel. No wealth can be compared to life everlasting in Heaven...

(sent as received).
May God bless you as you broadcast in Jesus name.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by ChoiceK(f): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
There are times I had said to myself that Jesus may come in our time because He has stayed too long. I remember and it has occurred several times,there was a time that I was just sitting with my younger brother and heard a loud noise above. My heart skipped and I was very afraid because I thought the loud noise I heard was the rapture and probably I may have had little sins around me. I would be so scared if I should realise that I am not Worthy to be rapture (God forbid). Let's be sincere to ourselves, are we ready to be rapture? Jesus might come in our own time and what if he finds you in your sins, would you be rapture?. Its so painful...
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by ChoiceK(f): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Just stay away from your fornicating boyfriend, stay away from that girl that is leading you to sin.

Stop every adulterous life and confess to your partner. Stop telling lies or stealing, neither should you gossip, just mind your business. All these things can drag you down and prevent you from being rapture. Strive to make it to Heaven. Abstain from talking too much
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
LordReed:

While yours is stewed by the holy smokes into a porridge of stupidity.

There's no way
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
LordReed:

I will not address an unknown entity as a he or she same way I don't address a fetus as a he or she. It has nothing to do with respect or disrespect but with knowledge. When you guys can prove unequivocally that it is a he then I will address it as such.

Education management industry. Love you
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChoiceK:
Just stay away from your fornicating boyfriend, stay away from that girl that is leading you to sin.

Stop every adulterous life and confess to your partner. Stop telling lies or stealing, neither should you gossip, just mind your business. All these things can drag you down and prevent you from being rapture. Strive to make it to Heaven. Abstain from talking too much

God Almighty bless you
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by OtemAtum: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Yahweh actually has pennis and Mother Earthus (Gaia) has Vj. They are god and goddesses respectively and they gave birth to a child called Faulkin(see the book of truth for details) However, the truth of it is that neither Yahweh nor Gaia is GOD ALMIGHTY. Rather, GOD ALMIGHTY is EXISTENCE and it is better addressed as a 'It' rather than a 'he' or a 'she'.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
Yahweh actually has pennis and Mother Earthus (Gaia) has Vj. They are god and goddesses respectively and they gave birth to a child called Faulkin(see the book of truth for details) However, the truth of it is that neither Yahweh nor Gaia is GOD ALMIGHTY. Rather, GOD ALMIGHTY is EXISTENCE and it is better addressed as a 'It' rather than a 'he' or a 'she'.

Would you shut down immediately, uncircumcised tongue
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by MuttleyLaff: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Would you shut down immediately, uncircumcised tongue
Why you had to respond to a post like that by giving it oxygen I just don't understand.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Did you ask your mind if you actually possess the right senses for the statement to make sense to you. Because there are different types of level of senses, yours could have fallen to animal instincts.

Indeed to be a Fool is a curse. Weeping for you folks
There you go again bleating out insults....you are urged by your holy book to spread the good news of yahweh and not start up some arguement. How does the thread lead to the spread of the gospel? And then you flee to vulgar when it isnt getting any easy for you.
You,kingebukasblog and originakoloka are "disturbed" fellows who instead of evangelism engage in bouts with non believers for cheap fame....SHAME

Jesusjnr is the only christian that earns my respect on this forum
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Michellekabod:

There you go again bleating out insults....you are urged by your holy book to spread the good news of yahweh and not start up some arguement. How does the thread lead to the spread of the gospel? And then you flee to vulgar when it isnt getting any easy for you.
You,kingebukasblog and originakoloka are "disturbed" fellows who instead of evangelism engage in bouts with non believers for cheap fame....SHAME

Jesusjnr is the only christian that earns my respect on this forum

Shut down that dirty tap. If indeed you respect the Holy word, you should have been a friend and not a foe.

We don't encourage the so called fake humility.

Open rebuke is better than hidden love....

5. Better to correct someone openly than to let him think you don't care for him at all.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
All things,known or unknown, caused or uncaused, seen or unseen,imaginary or real, as well as all practices, functions, chances,possibilities,realities and all occurrences, events,phenomena,in TOTALITY are MEANINGLESS.(My Philosophy)

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Shut down that dirty tap. If indeed you respect the Holy word, you should have been a friend and not a foe.

We don't encourage the so called fake humility.

Open rebuke is better than hidden love....

5. Better to correct someone openly than to let him think you don't care for him at all.
You are so daft,damn.....you are a born fool.if you had the spirit of God in you you would have known that am not a theist....
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Michellekabod:

You are so daft,damn.....you are a born fool.if you had the spirit of God in you you would have known that am not a theist....

Shut down immediately uncircumcised tongue which is why you should know better

Lesbian
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE LORD LOOKS DOWN, TO SEE?
AS THE KNOWER OF ALL ISN'T HE SUPPOSED TO KNOW EVERYTHING ALREADY, WHY DOES HE NEED TO LOOK DOWN FOR CONFIRMATION AGAIN??

THE MORE I TRY TO PRETEND THEY'RE NOT THERE, THE MORE I SEE THE ABSURDITIES.
HE'S A PASSAGE WHERE THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAD TO BARGAIN WITH ABE ON HOW MANY PEOPLE HE SHOULD KILL.

20 Then the Lord said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous21 that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.
(SO YAHWEH "HEARS" A RUMOR ABOUT SODOM AND DECIDES TO GO AND CHECK TO CONFIRM IF ITS TRUE. LOL. HOW AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THE ABSURDITY HERE?)

22 The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the Lord.
23 Then Abraham approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 
24 What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? 
25 Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?”

26 The Lord said, “If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”
27 Then Abraham spoke up again: “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes, 
28 what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five people?”

“If I find forty-five there,” he said, “I will not destroy it.”

29 Once again he spoke to him, “What if only forty are found there?”
He said, “For the sake of forty, I will not do it.”
30 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak. What if only thirty can be found there?”
He answered, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”

31 Abraham said, “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, what if only twenty can be found there?”
He said, “For the sake of twenty, I will not destroy it.”
32 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?”
He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”

33 When the Lord had finished speaking with Abraham, he left, and Abraham returned home.

HOW DOES ANYONE READ THIS AND NOT NOTICE THAT THESE STORIES ARE NOTHING BUT POETRY, THE WORKS AND IMAGINATIONS OF STONE AGE GOAT HERDERS??
Yay!

Caught CAPSLOCKED red-handed without the capslocked.
Re: Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Shut down immediately uncircumcised tongue which is why you should know better

Lesbian

You are a sick judgemental arsehole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tower Of Babel, An Insight Into Space Exploration And Architectural Revolution / Why So Much Noise About Giving Today? / Yahya Toure Preached Islam To Me; Didier Drogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.