Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

2019: IGP Idris Will Arrest, Inject Me To Death Today – Melaye Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: IGP Idris Will Arrest, Inject Me To Death Today – Melaye Cries Out (428 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2019: IGP Idris Will Arrest, Inject Me To Death Today – Melaye Cries Out by 15Ebisco: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
The lawmaker representing Kogi West senatorial district in the upper legislative chamber of the National Assembly, Senator Dino Melaye, has alleged that the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Ibrahim Idris has concluded plans to arrest him today.

The lawmaker further claimed that the police boss will also inject him (Melaye) to death.

In a tweet on Tuesday, Melaye called on Nigerians to watch out, adding that police operatives have already been deployed for the mission.

According to the lawmaker, the IGP has removed the Kogi State Commissioner of Police and others for this reason.

He tweeted thus on Tuesday afternoon, “There is a plan by the IG to arrest me today and inject me to death.

“Men deployed already. CP kogi and others removed. Nigerians watch out.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/25/2019-igp-idris-will-arrest-inject-death-today-melaye-cries/

Re: 2019: IGP Idris Will Arrest, Inject Me To Death Today – Melaye Cries Out by bender79: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Dino is always afraid of his shadow. Lol
Re: 2019: IGP Idris Will Arrest, Inject Me To Death Today – Melaye Cries Out by skelewu404(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
How I wish this even true self at least there will be one less eediot to vote out.
As usual go n hide on top of a tree
Re: 2019: IGP Idris Will Arrest, Inject Me To Death Today – Melaye Cries Out by Mynd44: 4:44am On Dec 26, 2018

(1)

What Do You Think Is Being Discussed Here Between Gov Tambuwa And PMB? -PIC / 2019 : Voters Will Go For Merit, Not Parties – Babachir / A New Militant Group, (WANDE) Threatened To Blow Up Central Bank Nigeria, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.