Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,812 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari (1653 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Mankos(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Caption this photos of Saraki look at Buhari, this shows how desperate Saraki is to become the president of Nigeria. But never the less 2019 sure pass. Next level

1 Like

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Mankos(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
More

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by pacifique(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hehehe
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by kunleweb: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Op fear God

1 Like

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by efighter: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
The Lion does not concern itself about the opinion of the cats.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nitah1: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin grin,pls pls pls bro,don't kill me with lagh abeg.

But on serious note,sarki hate buhari with passion yet there is nothing he can do about it.

what he think he organized to humiliate pmb turn out to be a biggest campaign sign for the apc ,I mean 4+4=8

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by onlinetomola(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Chai ! Saraki gestures for all these pictures sef no try at all....Haba ! Mesujamba Why ! shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by quickberry(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Stalwert: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
atleast sarathief has money - ill gotten wealth -to manage his impeding High blood related stroke... what of children hate who barely get by? How would they survive another 4 years if hate and high blood pressure?

Sai Baba 4 +4 = 8

4 Likes

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by yarimo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
SARAKI knew clearly for fighting BUHARI His days are number politically. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Die baba !! Die !!! Because of you my wife now has to get a job and I have had to sack my manicurist and window cleaner. Die baba !!!! Die !!!! grin

Frustration no go kill Sarathief. He has even had to turn to armed robbery since Baba blocked all their angle of awoof chop chop.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by netpro(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is how Lucifer Morning Star was looking at God. The rest is now history. If you know, you know.
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Beface(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
If na you dey Saraki position,you go hate Buhari too. No forget Saraki has been dock so many times in court by Buhari through EFCC.

1 Like

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Anotii(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
Na wa o, someone can not look in peace again
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Herdsmen: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Saraki the real president of Nigeria..that held both jagaban Buhari..the entire cabal.. the whole APC senators and house members... By the balls ..

And went unscathed

The man the entire APC love to hate..
The man that single handedly..cowed the Lord of the Yoruba nation..
Became senator against their wish
They took him to Tribunal.. he went saw n conquer..

They sponsored state robbery incriminating him..he laughed it off and made them children in mist of elders.. that the have to kill the culprit to cover their own plot..

Oshiomhole..their action man..came with threat fire brimstone...
But was humbled..ate his own words and took flight to USA ..with his tails between..

The entire APC crew..awaites him at PDP primaries..but he played them to atikulate..

They said he's political dynasty is over in kwara ..
Man enter kwara..and citizens showed much love..

Same man that played APC suspension like Messi why decamping to PDP..lol..

The very man APC love to hate..

Please for sane minds ..allow them to hate..
They always always hate what they can't conquer..
They've always always hate what they can't have..

Remember pachukwudi telling them..in 2015.. that saraki will be their Senate president till 2019.. but they tinubu zombies and their lunatics brother curse and abuse him..

Today they've eaten the humble pie..and are most loyal..
Na to show pictures they've reduce to..

What a people..

We don't dey tell them the Dullard is on his way to daura.. they're still cursing and abusing..

Soon they will be reduce to pictures and mene ..
Why Atiku obi is sworn in

3 Likes

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by braveboy64(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
we all know he hates Buhari
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anotii:
Na wa o, someone can not look in peace again

Is that the look of 'peace' to you. I pray to baba God that no one has reason to ever look at you like that sha.
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by WATCHOVER(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nitah1:
grin grin,pls pls pls bro,don't kill me with lagh abeg.

But on serious note,sarki hate buhari with passion yet there is nothing he can do about it.

what he think he organized to humiliate pmb turn out to be a biggest campaign sign for the apc ,I mean 4+4=8
You call that terrorist sign a campaign sign. Please go think again
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by kestolove95(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Saraki is a devil
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Anotii(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oshigun:

Is that the look of 'peace' to you. I pray to baba God that no one has reason to ever look at you like that sha.
Oga park well abeg , which level na
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anotii:

Oga park well abeg , which level na

I dey pray for you na. Why you con dey vex. We have to wish all our brother well for xmas na cool
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by SingleWahala(f): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nigerian press wicked sha. If I am Saraki I will stop looking at Buhari totally when we are in public. Saraki's stare na die !! Literally grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
WATCHOVER:

Dem set ambush for Buhari and the man came out with the coolest election-winning symbol since 1999. PMB carry go !!! Sai Baba. 4 +4 = wetin my people?

grin grin
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by WATCHOVER(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oshigun:

Dem set ambush for Buhari and the man came out with the coolest election-winning symbol since 1999. PMB carry go !!! Sai Baba. 4 +4 = wetin my people?

grin grin
Are you supporting terrorism?.
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
WATCHOVER:

Are you supporting terrorism?.

Dont believe cokehead FFK. He is the same failure , as aviation Minister, who said evil cultists were responsible for plane crashes Nigeria witnessed in 2005 to 2006 under his watch rather than admit he failed.

Baba makea an innocent 8 years symbol and druggie FFK, always high, rushes in to say it is a terror symbol. If they lock him up now some will rush to tag PMB "evil dictator".
Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
WATCHOVER:

Idiot!
MAGA!
Omo'ale jati-jati!

You think you are campaigning for Atiku... You are doing him more harm than good
Heck, who cares!! Next Level jarey..

Re: I Hate You Saraki To President Muhammadu Buhari by Caseless: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
saraki is smart by half and fully foolish.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Akpabio's Evil Agreement With Buhari (pics) / Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) / Son Of Notorious Armed Robber Lawrence Anini, Osayi Reveals Himself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.