Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (27839 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by toplinetrtrend: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2018
Triangles1:

Political jober man, the spelling is not affecting Seun so let it affect jobless folks like you all online, I know you get the message, pls help me correct the spelling in away your employee will understand. Thank you.

If you have a job, you won't turn yourself to a useless pawn on the chessboard of a politician that knows or cares nothing about you.

I doubt if you even know the meaning of "pawn on the chessboard"; that's how dumb I think you are.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Kuginzi: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Zico5 post=74169734]I give these people few years, they will surely run back to Saraki. This is how Nigeria politics is played. It's sure the Apc government can never do bettter, our politicians are that greedy. Saraki is an intelligent man, he may not have the capacity of Tinubu but surely he knows what politics is all about. He will wait to gain back the momentum[/quote
May the Almighty God rule your life the same way Saraki rules Kwara. Please say Amen to show you're really for Saraki.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Triangles1(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

If you have a job, you won't turn yourself to a useless pawn on the chessboard of a politician that knows or cares nothing about you.

I doubt if you even know the meaning of "pawn on the chessboard"; that's how dumb I think you are.

You mean pawn related to hock, Mr English. If you're not hurt to skull nothing will make you quote some one spelling and leave the message, my opinion mater alot as a Nigeria, so please tell me why you care about my comment or has wrong spelling caused death to your relative before.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by mikolo4us: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2018
Foolsih Post, who told you they were paid by Saraki?
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by fruqy(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
2019 is going to surprise so many..
Where do you think that 4 +4 comes from?
The security of this country is being ran by the North, they have now openly started promoting the Islamists agenda for 9ja and we are fighting about party and insignificant political touts when 2 men we did not vote into office are running this so called country(so says Buharis Wife aka suicide bomber from Yola) look at how she has warned us twice...

See this mumu trying to mislead people. 4 + 4 means 4 years, 4 more to go during the second term. I take it you've dedicated your life into putting this piece together. Use that brain for sth more productive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Kuginzi: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2018
mikolo4us:
Foolsih Post, who told you they were paid by Saraki?
Sorry Mr. Wailer
Are u the one that paid them??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Zaikon:

The godfatherism should continue in kwara?
wehdone sir.

Saraki remains the 1st son of Kwara Politics we can't afford not to have a voice in nigeria.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:
Trash from an apc minion! Kwara is pdp otoge ni ilu eko!

Kwara is APC.....o to ge
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Saraki remains the 1st son of Kwara Politics we can't afford not to have a voice in nigeria.

Saraki is not our voice.......we reject him totally
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2018
quickberry:

Saraki is not our voice.......we reject him totally
He remains the voice you can hug transformer if you don't want!
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2018
quickberry:

Kwara is APC.....o to ge

Ni ilu Eko!
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

He remains the voice you can hug transformer if you don't want!

We reject him and his cronies......in Lai Mohammed we trust.....you can visit the lagoon if you don't like it
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Ni ilu Eko!

Who won the recent bye election in Kwara?

Joko sibe......eko re re.....My state of origin(Kwara) is APC......we are moving to the next level
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2018
quickberry:

We reject him and his cronies......in Lai Mohammed we trust.....you can visit the lagoon if you don't like it

Lai mohammed ko ajulo ni!
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by sogodihno: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Maybe you should also compare revenue in Lagos to that of Kwara.

that's not the point, no matter what revenue kwara is generating, it doesn't deserve the way it is, what u guys fail to understand is, it is not about the money generated, it is about how the money is being use. Do u know that Bayelsa, Delta etc has 13% derivation from oil, I dont think u know how much that will be, yet the states are not better off.

Put sentiments aside and give it to Lagos starte management.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by sogodihno: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

What did Tinubu do in Lagos? Please mention his milestones!

bringing fashola on board is enough milestone, Tinubu can recognized leader and performer, maybe if someone in ur tribe have that ability, u myt not be Hawking gala in Lagos traffic today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Boyooosa(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Zico5:
I give these people few years, they will surely run back to Saraki. This is how Nigeria politics is played. It's sure the Apc government can never do bettter, our politicians are that greedy. Saraki is an intelligent man, he may not have the capacity of Tinubu but surely he knows what politics is all about. He will wait to gain back the momentum
And u call this intelligent...how?
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Lai mohammed ko ajulo ni!

Lai Mohammed is our voice.....if you don't like it...lagoon is readily available
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Zaikon(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

O. M gosh u mean u cant do any better kenan ko.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2018
olagbola55:

See mumu wey never enter ordinary Erin-ile dey here dey talk rubbish

It will shock you dat ur beloved senate president wont b part of 9th assembly

Oponu
Dont necessary insult people if you don't know them. Internet is not realy faceless
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2018
sogodihno:

bringing fashola on board is enough milestone, Tinubu can recognized leader and performer, maybe if someone in ur tribe have that ability, u myt not be Hawking gala in Lagos traffic today.

Fashola is my tribe and he is overrated as a media creation that ain't a milestone. Not everybody that is against buhari/tinubu/apc is igbo. Oh I guess kwankwaso,tambuwwal,Faayose, Obasanjo, Adesanya are all igbos. Ethnic bigot kawai!
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Zaikon:

O. M gosh u mean u cant do any better kenan ko.

Na your wahala be that ooooo!
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by UncleJudax(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
Pain de your Igbotic eye with the video you just watched ba ?
You don hurriedly go tribal now..when them call you a sophisticated moro.n...you go start de cry say make Igbos leave Lagos state.

As if you come from Lagos.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2018
bender79:
Kwara is pdp and yet you failed a simple test of house of Representatives election. Shame
Lagos is apc and. Tinubu is landlord. But, pdp won several seats at national and state level. The elections in lagos have always be too close to call. Better wake up!
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by bidemi0378: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Mankosi:
I don't understand this news. I watched it but what I heard was people chanting sai buhari. How come the report is saying that it's pdp that disrupted the event.
they were shouting sai Bukky(Bukola) not sai buhari
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2018
quickberry:

Who won the recent bye election in Kwara?

Joko sibe......eko re re.....My state of origin(Kwara) is APC......we are moving to the next level
Good we are kwarans and I am from offa! While I can tell you for free offa is deeply anti saraki, kwara by aggregation is pdp. Kwara is beyond southern senatorial zone that will even be 50:50!
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Good we are kwarans and I am from offa! While I can tell you for free offa is deeply anti saraki, kwara by aggregation is pdp. Kwara is beyond southern senatorial zone that will even be 50:50!

I disagree....people are tired of Saraki.....you can go to my villa(Sanmora), our palace cannot even be compared to a toilet in other states in Nigeria....there is underdevelopment all over Kwara....if you are truly a Kwaran, you will not support Saraki....I'm even a royal prince of Sanmora......so, you can imagine how I feel.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Ayobami7(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2018
ok
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by sogodihno: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Fashola is my tribe and he is overrated as a media creation that ain't a milestone. Not everybody that is against buhari/tinubu/apc is igbo. Oh I guess kwankwaso,tambuwwal,Faayose, Obasanjo, Adesanya are all igbos. Ethnic bigot kawai!

Pls, tell me better governors
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Zico5(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Kuginzi post=74171705][/quote]
May almighty God also make ur life the way Buhari has ruled Nigeria. pls sound Amen from u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Consensus Against Tinubu / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths / 2019: Muhammadu Buhari Campaigns In Delta State (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.