Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (27840 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Ven97: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
Triangles1:

I know you don't have any means of making money except online 10 naira per comment, but I can employ you.
At least it's honest enough. Besides am I complaining? Go to your village and provide jobs and stop blabbing online.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by waveman2: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
You, really just an APC supporter waiting to have your own share of the largesse from government. Your type will be worse than saraki if given just four years.park well.

quickberry:

So, because Saraki was in APC, I should have left the party? Does that make any sense to you?

Show me where I showed support to Saraki....for your info I'm a Kwaran from Sanmora, I know what I'm talking about, if you are not from Kwara don't type rubbish....we(Kwarans) want the best for our state
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
waveman2:

You, really just an APC supporter waiting to have your own share of the largesse from government. Your type will be worse than saraki if given just four years.park well.

So, what are you?

Which state are you from?

Which party do you support?

What is your motive of supporting the party?
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Triangles1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ven97:

At least it's honest enough. Besides am I complaining? Go to your village and provide jobs and stop blabbing online.

Is people like you that use big big wack grammar to approach girls, get a good job and stop forming wole soyinka on NL bcs nobody will pay you, girls now don't even care about your grammar if you don't have money, I repeat get a good job, debating for saraki can't help you.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by waveman2: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Haven, t you heard of people leaving a party just because someone that doesn't, t have the same ideology as them was welcomed to the party take for example your former pdp chairman who is now with the APC. This are people that should really be against saraki not people like your Lia Mohammed and co(including you).

quickberry:

So, because Saraki was in APC, I should have left the party? Does that make any sense to you?

Show me where I showed support to Saraki....for your info I'm a Kwaran from Sanmora, I know what I'm talking about, if you are not from Kwara don't type rubbish....we(Kwarans) want the best for our state
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Zaikon(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Na your wahala be that ooooo!

Sai a hankali

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
waveman2:
Haven, t you heard of people leaving a party just because someone that doesn't, t have the same ideology as them was welcomed to the party take for example your former pdp chairman who is now with the APC. This are people that should really be against saraki not people like your Lia Mohammed and co(including you).

Do u have sense at all?

I should leave a party just because of one individual? is he the party chairman?

If you are really a Kwaran, tell us your villa and local govt.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Ven97: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
Triangles1:

Is people like you that use big big wack grammar to approach girls, get a good job and stop forming wole soyinka on NL bcs nobody will pay you, girls now don't even care about your grammar if you don't have money, I repeat get a good job, debating for saraki can't help you.
Hahahaha... You seem to care too much. I'm not affiliated with any political party and I'm not being paid to comment. Shalom bro✌️
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Kuginzi: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Zico5:

May almighty God also make ur life the way Buhari has ruled Nigeria. pls sound Amen from u.
Another wailer is loading....
Is Buhari from Kwara state? I believe you're too lazy to read. You prefer listening to gossips and watching false acts & false shows. This is why you're easily deceived by false propaganda. What the Bible calls "feigned words" & the "enticing words of men's wisdom". Pls keep politics aside & do your research, you'll find out that KWARA STATE is nothing to write home about.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
quickberry:

Was he not cursed by his dad?
No, he wasnt! He was actually blessed.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

No, he wasnt!

He was.....you can ask around
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Triangles1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ven97:

Hahahaha... You seem to care too much. I'm not affiliated with any political party and I'm not being paid to comment. Shalom bro✌️

Tell that lie to people that don't know you.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Ven97: 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Triangles1:

Tell that lie to people that don't know you.
You don't know anything about me so stop behaving as if you do.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Zico5(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kuginzi:

Is Buhari from Kwara state? I believe you're too lazy to read. You prefer listening to gossips and watching false acts & false shows. This is why you're easily deceived by false propaganda. What the Bible calls "feigned words" & the "enticing words of men's wisdom". Pls keep politics aside & do your research, you'll find out that KWARA STATE is nothing to write home about.
U are just ignorant and pained fool who is licking the ass of politicians. I gave u what u wish me just in indirect way. I'm not a politician and I don't think I like any of them but in what way is Buhari better than Saraki. u are just loser looking for whom to rent ur anger and misfortune on. I am not ur mate o so keep ur stupidity in ur closet.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by sogodihno: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Lagos will still be lagos even with the worst person like buhari!

Since You can't mention any tinubu's milestone, then EOD!

nonsense as usual. As if Lagos made itself, if not people, and what can people do without it leaders.

Tinubu running Lagos without federal allocation during Obj tenure and afford to pay salaries is a feat not many can achieve. Tinubu bringing Fashola and ambode on board is enough milestone. Tinubu know how to recognise a performer and a leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Triangles1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ven97:

You don't know anything about me so stop behaving as if you do.

You carry many number on head like clock but you're confused human being
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Zico5(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kuginzi:

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Ven97: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Triangles1:

You carry many number on head like clock but you're confused human being
You are suffering from dementia. fool
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by 77up(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
duality:

You mean the people of kwara has openly rejected the apc?
No , go back and read again but slowly now.

or

Call Uchuchukwu to read and translate to Igbo for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by 77up(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Itulah:
This tails by moonlight is sounding like Lie Mohammed
Even with the video attached ? keep living in self denial.

Otoge!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Triangles1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ven97:

You are suffering from dementia. fool

Political jober, get a life, life has moved beyond 10 naira per comment online
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by waveman2: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
You are an idiot for insulting your father.

quickberry:

So, what are you?

Which state are you from?
Which party do you support?

What is your motive of supporting the party?
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by toplinetrtrend: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Triangles1:

Dumb like your father

Are you saying your father is a dumb iddiot? OK. Your report on your immbecile father is noted.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
waveman2:

You are an idiot for insulting your father.

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by toplinetrtrend: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
You are free to tell your father whatever he as to think n call it whatever name you like. I have a working brain unlike him so shu.

Did you just call your father an immbecile? I understand why you abuse your father like that; it's because your Brain is replaced with sawdust
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by duality(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
77up:
No , go back and read again but slowly now.

or

Call Uchuchukwu to read and translate to Igbo for you.

I don't care if everyone is igbo to you... Anyone who doesn't agree with you is igbo
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Triangles1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Are you saying your father is a dumb iddiot? OK. Your report on your immbecile father is noted.

Political jober we know all of you on NL, get a life and stop receiving peanuts
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Kuginzi: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Zico5:

U are just ignorant and pained fool who is licking the ass of politicians. I gave u what u wish me just in indirect way. I'm not a politician and I don't think I like any of them but in what way is Buhari better than Saraki. u are just loser looking for whom to rent ur anger and misfortune on. I am not ur mate o so keep ur stupidity in ur closet.
I'm sorry, you can never be my mate. I'm far ahead of you. Remember, 'a bad tree does not yield good apples'. For insulting others means u insult your parent at home. And this shows you're in pre-adolescent stage. Pls look elsewhere for your mates to engage in childish argument. (i.e insults).

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by toplinetrtrend: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Triangles1:

Political jober we know all of you on NL, get a life and stop receiving peanuts

The same way you sold your destiny for peanut, right?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Ven97: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Triangles1:

Political jober, get a life, life has moved beyond 10 naira per comment online
You suffer because of your lack of knowledge. it's not your fault buddy. I pity you
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
sogodihno:

nonsense as usual. As if Lagos made itself, if not people, and what can people do without it leaders.

Tinubu running Lagos without federal allocation during Obj tenure and afford to pay salaries is a feat not many can achieve. Tinubu bringing Fashola and ambode on board is enough milestone. Tinubu know how to recognise a performer and a leader.
Lagos can run the entire SW without federal allocation. Tinubu is over rated! All lagos governors are over rated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Muhammadu Buhari Campaigns In Delta State (More Photos) / Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.