Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) (37099 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Basiljoe: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lovely, we need more rationalists in our society.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Empty plates. They are still even confused on what to eat. For every structure their must be a leader. Science cannot be soo perfect as to create a magnificent being as human. A supreme hand must be involved.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
coolhamid:
IMO, the fact that they celebrated Xmas doesn't mean they believed in it, what they are only trying to preach is religious tolerance. Like trying to show love to the Xtian folks.
Hahaha. You just implied that Atheism is a religion. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Newboss(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Na so.
Why didn't they celebrate on the 24th of December or the 25th?

See the scrawny things calling themselves atheists. If they see good food to eat, blood would circulate to their brains and they would start using it.

25th is exactly 7 days (a full week) to the new year. angry

You still believe Jesus was born on 25th? angry Dude, wake up, there's no such thing angry

It has always been a festive day for centuries angry The date is very strategic (exactly the last full week to the new year) angry

They don't need to reinvent the wheel, they simply use the wheel angry There's absolutely nothing religious about Christmas angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Uglyaddy:
Finally,I am able to see Seun Osewa.He is the one wearing a white top. grin grin grin

With boxers?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Call it what ever you want, but I really don’t believe this someone came down from some heaven the white men told us. Is it not the same white men that came with their religion, killed and sold our men, raped our women and they still say we should thank them for actually saving us smh. a religion that tells you hey if this doesn’t make any sense, that’s fine is above your understanding, just believe it and have faith. You people need to read up facts about the universe, not shouting and killing yourselves over a white mans religion. Lemme just ask this, Growing up is all bout everything happened in 7days. Now what about Jupiter?Neptune?Venus?? Most importantly Mars, which by the way building blocks of life was recently found there. How about our closet star? Alpha centuri? Our MilkyWay consist of at least 200 billion stars. For does who don’t understand. The milkyway consists of billions of stars with a black hole in the middle holding it together. Google pillers of creation and see the fascinating image. All those still happened in 7days? If I start talking bout the universe lol I go just begin blab none stop. More like and I go drop more lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by NinjaMetahuman: 12:06am On Dec 26, 2018
santa claus is the reason for the season

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by shortgun(m): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Zoharariel:
These are my people, not all those zombies that Pastors & G.Os will read book of Malachi to coerce into paying

1.) Tithes

2.) Offering

3.) First Fruit Offering

4.) Building Project Seed

5.) Daddy G.O Birthday Seed

6.) Mummy G.O Birthday Seed

The following Sunday, you will see Daddy G.O arriving in a white Rolls Royce Phantom & Mummy G.O in a blue Rolls Royce Ghost. grin

Chaii! Nigerian Christians don dey mumu since 1918. grin cheesy grin

They can't even put 1 + 1 together to know that the Rolls Royces, Private Universities & the Private Jets were bought & built with their monies while they keep languishing in penury.

Ogun in collabo with Sango kill Yahweh & his fraudulent money-hungry angels. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJJjOKmwl6s
I would have been like you if not that The Almighty God Chukwu okike abiama Revealed himself to me. I don't blame you brother until you have that encounter you will always remain empty.

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by maisauki: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Was Seun there-?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by henrixx(m): 12:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Hungry atheists. Den see food turn to Christian

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by BrokenCock: 12:24am On Dec 26, 2018
DRY!

Zoharariel:
These are my people, not all those zombies that Pastors & G.Os will read book of Malachi to coerce into paying

1.) Tithes

2.) Offering

3.) First Fruit Offering

The following Sunday, you will see Daddy G.O arriving in a white Rolls Royce Phantom & Mummy G.O in a blue Rolls Royce Ghost. grin

They can't even put 1 + 1 together to know that the Rolls Royces, Private Universities & the Private Jets were bought & built with their monies while they keep languishing in penury.

Ogun in collabo with Sango kill Yahweh & his fraudulent money-hungry angels. grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by GrowUpBoys: 12:29am On Dec 26, 2018
Zoharariel:

1.) Tithes

2.) Offering

3.) First Fruit Offering

Thunder fire your hell bound gutter mouth. Useless wizard parading online as if you are a normal person. I spit on your stinking grave in advance... #StupidBoy #MumuWinch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by able1993(m): 12:54am On Dec 26, 2018
It can only get better, I think they used to say it is better to believe there is a God and later find out there is none rather than believing there is no God only to find out there is one.......

Are you indecisive about situations and decisions, do you need encouragement, advice or guidance on important decisions or you want to learn about success strategies in business and academics, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by mercyland93(m): 12:55am On Dec 26, 2018
All I av to say is......,........

Jesus is the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 1:09am On Dec 26, 2018
UprightEvil:
atheists are people waging mental wars with facts. For this reason, it's comfortable to say that disputing Christ's existence and its spirituality holds no water.

Truly Christ is the Messiah.

Please, give proofs of the facts you mentioned

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 1:10am On Dec 26, 2018
GrowUpBoys:

Thunder fire your hell bound gutter mouth. Useless wizard parading online as if you are a normal person. I spit on your stinking grave in advance... #StupidBoy #MumuWinch

If you're a Christian, i won't like to be one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:14am On Dec 26, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Simple.

It only shows how confused they are.
/
Christians are the most confused set of human beings.
They pray to God/Christ for life but at the end of it all, for everyday living they depend on:

Nairaland developed by Seun (an atheist)

Facebook and Instagram developed or owned by Mark Zuckerberg (an atheist until recently)

iPhone, iPad, MacBook developed by Steve Jobs (an atheist)

Windows developed by Bill Gates ( a fence-sitter)

Fashion designed by gays (Marc Jacob, Versace, Michael Kors, YSL, Tom Ford, Alexander McQueen (Givenchy), Valentino, etc)

Why not boycott these items/products made or developed by the folks that Christians and other religious nutjobs love to hate?

I guess the true belief in God/Christ is only when convenient.

Tell me who are more confused.

/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by PNomsule: 2:03am On Dec 26, 2018
I can bet they prayed in God's name before they commenced

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 2:31am On Dec 26, 2018
damiloladuke:
Twitter went agog as the Atheist Society in Nigeria gather to celebrate Christmas today.

Photos of the members of the society had been posted on the official Twitter handle of the society and it has since gone viral on the social media platform as users wonder how a society that does not believe in the existence of God could be celebrating The Birth of his Son.

See Reactions below:

https://lailasnews.com/online-rage-as-atheist-society-in-nigeria-gather-to-celebrate-christmas

they celebrated Christmas , so what?
people can celebrate anything , a lot of people around the world don't even think of Jesus when it comes to Christmas , it's just an holiday

I know Christians were so happy to rub something in their faces but there's nothing to rub
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Chrisrare: 2:32am On Dec 26, 2018
Never knew atheist society exist in Nigeria. Thats a good idea, will definitely register with them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by jessedaflow: 3:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Some people debunk the existence of God,and its getting over emphasizd these days due to more existence of modifield science nd tech, but who re u to judge that.. before u contemplate with the possibility, first question ur own existence..and if u believe dat demons,devils,rituals,juju gods re real, then why will u doubt the existence of God..
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Konze70: 4:12am On Dec 26, 2018
A fool has said in his heart there's no God

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by budaatum: 4:22am On Dec 26, 2018
Konze70:
A fool has said in his heart there's no God
Wise people know there are no gods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:00am On Dec 26, 2018
grin As their attempt to distract us and steal our joy this season was rendered futile they decided to join in the celebration. #Failures cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by ehinmowo: 5:05am On Dec 26, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
They pray to God/Christ for life but at the end of it all, for everyday living they depend on:

Facebook and Instagram developed or owned by Mark Zuckerberg (an atheist until recently)

Fashion designed by gays (Marc Jacob, Versace, Michael Kors, YSL, Tom Ford, Alexander McQueen (Givenchy), Valentino, etc)

Why not boycott these items/products made or developed by the folks that Christians and other religious nutjobs love to hate?

/

I think you need toresearch those people you are calling atheist again. I am not here to prove you right or wrong. But there is a need to put out accurate information

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Omudia11: 5:34am On Dec 26, 2018
So there's nothing religious about a day that Christians decided to celebrate the birth of our saviour? A day that marks the biggest celebration on planet Earth. A day that the whole world comes to a halt. A day that is named after Christ Jesus, that is "Christ - mas". Still think there's nothing religious about it?

Hahahahaa. Keep doing your damage control. Christ is the reason for the season
Newboss:

25th is exactly 7 days (a full week) to the new year. angry

You still believe Jesus was born on 25th? angry Dude, wake up, there's no such thing angry

It has always been a festive day for centuries angry The date is very strategic (exactly the last full week to the new year) angry

They don't need to reinvent the wheel, they simply use the wheel angry There's absolutely nothing religious about Christmas angry

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Omudia11: 5:39am On Dec 26, 2018
Do you really want us to compare the inventions of Christians with that of atheists?

Besides why are you still tagging Mark Zuckerberg as an atheist when he has openly said he isn't and even said he was raised Jewish. What is your problem?

Bill Gates that goes to church with his wife and kids is an atheist? grin
InvertedHammer:

/

/

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Omudia11: 5:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Don't mind him. Mark said on his FB page when asked that he isn't an atheist. That day all the Nairaland atheists including seun started crying. Oh and Bill Gates goes to church with his wife and kids too.
ehinmowo:

I think you need toresearch those people you are calling atheist again. I am not here to prove you right or wrong. But there is a need to put out accurate information

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Mankosi: 5:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Sb should check whether seun is there abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.