Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) (37089 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Trouble1:

Go to hell!

Lol... We re both in hell already.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Lampert505(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
And this one will think he have sense ni o,you don't believe in Islam and you still eat their food,which verse for bible tell you make you eat any others religion food??

Atenu ole omo
FisifunKododada:
cool So? Kini big deal? Abeg leave dem make dem enjoy better food? I don't believe in Islam but I enjoy sallah meat.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by criuze(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
God is living and kind.

All are his children
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by 77up(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dry table then be fish?
Very confused people .
One even wore boxer lolz .
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by aadoiza: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
opalu:
All the Atheists I know are simply God-haters who feel that the only way they can get back atmosphere Him is to deny His existence. But even demons tremble whenever they remember that God exists. �
Spot on. In fact, nigerian atheists are the worst of them. They're just a bunch of blinkered, confounded, and awfully hypocritical God-haters. Never ever take'em seriously.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Edenoscar2:

So God sired Jesus right? Who was the mother
Of course, Was God not the father, and jesus the son? Jamb question......go and ask mary!!
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Trouble1:
No coherence
Madmen never agree that they are mad! So, not to worry......i understand your plight.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
micflo28:
Empty plates. They are still even confused on what to eat. For every structure their must be a leader. Science cannot be soo perfect at create a magnificent being as human. A supreme hand must be involved.

grin grin funny g
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by KingRabota: 1:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Guy this your vitriolic diatribe is the height of intolerance are you a witch for you to recognise one?
Damn man You sound like the inquisition !

The fact that you don't understand what he's going on about , doesn't give you the moral highground afterall he may be talking bout somthng much higher than you.

Interestingly when I got on the thread I passed the guy WITH ZERO intention of watching the video (inside whose data) it was your crusader witch hunter attack that made me watch it, so in a way I have to say Thankyou to you , because that info Is the most educative thing I've watched on the net in several years.

Mr Crusader for Christ the video is about Panspermia (the belief that life on earth was seeded from outer space :come to think about it ,it isn't so far-fetched from the realm of possibility) not witchcraft.

That said
I Do NOT advocate his abusive language to Yaweh. Even though freedom of speech is his right his comments are a mark intolerance and blasphemy

I know you and your cohorts will probably come for me ,please DON'T expect response.

Kindly Note the double negation below
I see above religious bigotry, dogma . Bias and brainwashing DOESN'T mean I DON'T believe in a Creator, an originator of life and prayer answering God.

GrowUpBoys:

Thunder fire your hell bound gutter mouth. Useless wizard parading online as if you are a normal person. I spit on your stinking grave in advance... #StupidBoy #MumuWinch
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Niflheim(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Empty plates? Betterv to sit in front of an empty plate with an Atheist.....................................THAN IN FRONT OF DOD PISS AND DOG DUNG INFESTED GRASS WITH GOAT-LIKE CHRISTIANS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Niflheim:
Empty plates? Betterv to sit in front of an empty plate with an Atheist.....................................THAN IN FRONT OF DOD PISS AND DOG DUNG INFESTED GRASS WITH GOAT-LIKE CHRISTIANS!!!

why The Hell Are They Eating Grass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by GrowUpBoys: 2:49am On May 06, 2019
KingRabota:
Guy this your vitriolic diatribe is the height of intolerance are you a witch for you to recognise one?
Damn man You sound like the inquisition !

The fact that you don't understand what he's going on about , doesn't give you the moral highground afterall he may be talking bout somthng much higher than you.

Interestingly when I got on the thread I passed the guy WITH ZERO intention of watching the video (inside whose data) it was your crusader witch hunter attack that made me watch it, so in a way I have to say Thankyou to you , because that info Is the most educative thing I've watched on the net in several years.

Mr Crusader for Christ the video is about Panspermia (the belief that life on earth was seeded from outer space :come to think about it ,it isn't so far-fetched from the realm of possibility) not witchcraft.

That said
I Do NOT advocate his abusive language to Yaweh. Even though freedom of speech is his right his comments are a mark intolerance and blasphemy

I know you and your cohorts will probably come for me ,please DON'T expect response.

Kindly Note the double negation below
I see above religious bigotry, dogma . Bias and brainwashing DOESN'T mean I DON'T believe in a Creator, an originator of life and prayer answering God.

Just logged in after a long time only to see a mention from whoever the mother fucker above is. Even though I don't read mentions from idiot rats like you I will still reply your casket of a head. From the lengthy whatever you've written I can tell your sugar mama just dashed you a little more data and you probably just moved to mtn from global or Airtel so I don't need to read what only a brat will take the time to write to know you are saying probably something negative. So for the record, fucck you for daring to talk to me thinking I read mentions from a daily dying walking dead like you. You eat ewedu and rotton fufu and for the first time took red&yellow come wan flex say you no go purge when typing some lengthy distant love letter to your stinking mother. I don't know if you're for or against her in that letter but I want you to know it's still a fucck you regardless of whatever you've said. I don't have time to read your incest letter but I darn have the time to say fucck you motherfucker cause I know you will only detail your stupid biography somewhere there. Mumu, welcome to me blasting you and let's see how long you can keep up whenever I have the time to log in and notice any notification about your mama fart. I won't read it but I go blast your arse still back to back. So come on motherfucker, keep begging for my attention indirectly like you just did. You deserve it at least for being a pooping monkey you are. ��

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by GrowUpBoys: 2:58am On May 06, 2019
Judybash93:

If you're a Christian, i won't like to be one

Whatever you fool wrote above i don't have time to read cause I don't read what idots mention but I do have time to say only it will probably be a stupid useless response from your hellbound soul. So I don't have time to know what you wrote to your yeye father but I do have time to say Bleep you to the end of the world. Notice me idiot like you...Bleep you.

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by KingRabota: 2:07pm On May 06, 2019
youre a faaaaacking religious fanatic
GrowUpBoys:

Just logged in after a long time only to see a mention from whoever the mother fucker above is. Even though I don't read mentions from idiot rats like you I will still reply your casket of a head. From the lengthy whatever you've written I can tell your sugar mama just dashed you a little more data and you probably just moved to mtn from global or Airtel so I don't need to read what only a brat will take the time to write to know you are saying probably something negative. So for the record, fucck you for daring to talk to me thinking I read mentions from a daily dying walking dead like you. You eat ewedu and rotton fufu and for the first time took red&yellow come wan flex say you no go purge when typing some lengthy distant love letter to your stinking mother. I don't know if you're for or against her in that letter but I want you to know it's still a fucck you regardless of whatever you've said. I don't have time to read your incest letter but I darn have the time to say fucck you motherfucker cause I know you will only detail your stupid biography somewhere there. Mumu, welcome to me blasting you and let's see how long you can keep up whenever I have the time to log in and notice any notification about your mama fart. I won't read it but I go blast your arse still back to back. So come on motherfucker, keep begging for my attention indirectly like you just did. You deserve it at least for being a pooping monkey you are. ��
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 12:46am On May 07, 2019
GrowUpBoys:

Whatever you fool wrote above i don't have time to read cause I don't read what idots mention but I do have time to say only it will probably be a stupid useless response from your hellbound soul. So I don't have time to know what you wrote to your yeye father but I do have time to say Bleep you to the end of the world. Notice me idiot like you...Bleep you.

Hahahaha....

Man!!! You're going through a lot

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by GrowUpBoys: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Judybash93:

Hahahaha....

Man!!! You're going through a lot

Boy how long as it been since I logged in? 3 months? That how much I don't give a fu*k about lame arse. What does a gem like me have to do with a pile of poop like you? Nothing, that's why I'm not bothering to read the love letter you sent your rotten mother's smelly toto I will still give you whatever you deserve. Do eat all the plate of cold shit you can swallow cause it obvious you're so pained by your poverty stricken skull without a brain. Wow your pain is so pepermity that it stinks to the high skies. A stupid loser and a brat that's what you are, you need to do a bit of growing up for me to attempt giving your useless mother's love letter face. You that if your father had conducted a DNA test you wouldn't still be in his house like a freeloader you are. Your entire family with faces dripping with shit would disown you without a 2nd thought. It doesn't matter how long I vacate and enjoy myself before logging back to my Nairaland account, I will still tell you the shameful history of your pathetic life back to back. So choke on ur plate of shit while you watch your fowl nyash get blown up to the sky. Lol you bastard child of your adopted mother. You discarded wart skinned freak without a permanent address, bring on the love letters to your ashawo mama, I've all the time to enjoy myself at your pathetic expense. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! �� cheesy Meanwhile sore your rotten arse away until when next I log back in, yep motherfucker #BeAGoodDog and #WankAway o. Your moulded dell desktop. #PourYourMaggotCatarrhAllOverYourKeyboardAndOnYourMothersLiceInfestedWigLyingNextToYourPotHoleButtCrack #Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa!!!!

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by GrowUpBoys: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
KingRabota:
youre a faaaaacking religious fanatic

It's seem whatever you wrote you pooped your brains out and vomited your intestines cause you wanted to fu*king die. That to me is real satisfaction for me at your expense. So cry all you want I'm still gonna give you your favorite plate of shit to swallow without mercy cause it should at least fill up your empty skull. #BongaFish #Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! #WhatpatheticBrat... #GrowUpBoy tongue grin cheesy #CheckOutYourLifeStoryInThePicsBelow cheesy tongue shocked

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Niflheim(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
@damiloladuke,

Don't mind all those bread and beans atheists!!!...……………………………………….But don't you still think that eating bread and beans is far better than eating "ebola rat"?(as they do in the Christian church?)

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Niflheim(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
@micflo28,

These are your words:...……………………………………… [/b]Empty plates. They are still even confused on what to eat. For every structure their must be a leader. Science cannot be soo perfect at create a magnificent being as human. A supreme hand must be involved.[b]

But don't you also feel that for a human being to wake up in the morning, brush his teeth, put on his clothes and go and eat a snake, THAT A SUPREME FOOL MUST ALSO BE INVOLVED?!!!

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Niflheim(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
@sambarry,

They look like queers? WOW!!! Nice observation!!! Guess what, I have seen some other people who also look like queers!!!

PICTURE 1: EXPOSING BLUE PANT ON THE ALTAR

PICTURE 2: PRESSING ANACONDA DICK ON ANOTHER MAN'S BUTTOCKS

PICTURE 3: 3 H.ORNY CHRISIAN MEN BENDING OVER IN ANTICIPATION TO RECEIVE "DUNGA PALO LONGA"!!!

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
GrowUpBoys:

Boy how long as it been since I logged in? 3 months? That how much I don't give a fu*k about lame arse. What does a gem like me have to do with a pile of poop like you? Nothing, that's why I'm not bothering to read the love letter you sent your rotten mother's smelly toto I will still give you whatever you deserve. Do eat all the plate of cold shit you can swallow cause it obvious you're so pained by your poverty stricken skull without a brain. Wow your pain is so pepermity that it stinks to the high skies. A stupid loser and a brat that's what you are, you need to do a bit of growing up for me to attempt giving your useless mother's love letter face. You that if your father had conducted a DNA test you wouldn't still be in his house like a freeloader you are. Your entire family with faces dripping with shit would disown you without a 2nd thought. It doesn't matter how long I vacate and enjoy myself before logging back to my Nairaland account, I will still tell you the shameful history of your pathetic life back to back. So choke on ur plate of shit while you watch your fowl nyash get blown up to the sky. Lol you bastard child of your adopted mother. You discarded wart skinned freak without a permanent address, bring on the love letters to your ashawo mama, I've all the time to enjoy myself at your pathetic expense. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! �� cheesy Meanwhile sore your rotten arse away until when next I log back in, yep motherfucker #BeAGoodDog and #WankAway o. Your moulded dell desktop. #PourYourMaggotCatarrhAllOverYourKeyboardAndOnYourMothersLiceInfestedWigLyingNextToYourPotHoleButtCrack #Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa!!!!

Die hard bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.