Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) (37095 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 5:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Zoharariel:
These are my people, not all those zombies that Pastors & G.Os will read book of Malachi to coerce into paying

1.) Tithes

2.) Offering

3.) First Fruit Offering

4.) Building Project Seed

5.) Daddy G.O Birthday Seed

6.) Mummy G.O Birthday Seed

The following Sunday, you will see Daddy G.O arriving in a white Rolls Royce Phantom & Mummy G.O in a blue Rolls Royce Ghost. grin

Chaii! Nigerian Christians don dey mumu since 1918. grin cheesy grin

They can't even put 1 + 1 together to know that the Rolls Royces, Private Universities & the Private Jets were bought & built with their monies while they keep languishing in penury.

Ogun in collabo with Sango kill Yahweh & his fraudulent money-hungry angels. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJJjOKmwl6s

One day you will understand.
Perhaps the greatest pride is to believe others are ignorant while you are knowledgeable.
Knowledge is a double edged sword, the right knowledge will save you. The wrong knowledge kills.
What is the right knowledge? It is called the Truth. And there's only one truth John 14:6.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 5:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Zoharariel:
These are my people, not all those zombies that Pastors & G.Os will read book of Malachi to coerce into paying

1.) Tithes

2.) Offering

3.) First Fruit Offering

The following Sunday, you will see Daddy G.O arriving in a white Rolls Royce Phantom & Mummy G.O in a blue Rolls Royce Ghost. grin

They can't even put 1 + 1 together to know that the Rolls Royces, Private Universities & the Private Jets were bought & built with their monies while they keep languishing in penury.

Ogun in collabo with Sango kill Yahweh & his fraudulent money-hungry angels. grin

One day you will understand.
I just hope you'll humble seek that understanding soon.
Perhaps the greatest pride is to believe others are ignorant while you are knowledgeable.
Knowledge is a double edged sword, the right knowledge will save you. The wrong knowledge kills.
What is the right knowledge? It is called the Truth. And there's only one truth John 14:6.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by film2(m): 6:16am On Dec 26, 2018
It's only a fool that saith in his heart there is no God Psalm 14:1...
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by JP01(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Omudia11:
Do you really want us to compare the intentions of Christians with that of atheists?

Besides why are you still tagging Mark Zuckerberg as an atheist when he has openly said he isn't and even said he was raised Jewish. What is your problem?

Bill Gates that goes to church with his wife and kids is an atheist? grin
/
Mark Zuckerberg: I guess you have difficulty understanding "an atheist until recently"

Bill Gates: I won't waste time explaining "fence-sitter" to a product of mediocre education as obtainable in Nigeria.

Knock yourself out!

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by lastmessenger: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2018
They are not even up to 20
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Ayodeb(m): 6:40am On Dec 26, 2018
They may have found out the truth: That Christmas has nothing to do with God and his beloved son. That it is rooted in paganism.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Naijageak(m): 6:43am On Dec 26, 2018
I have food for all of u
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Zoharariel:

1.) Tithes

2.) Offering

3.) First Fruit Offering

Believe it or not, there is GOD. Even in the bible, most men of GOD have one weakness or the other. Chose ye this day who u will serve. If the isn't GOD, how come ritualisms, miracles, mysteries? Be wise.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by OkunrinOloro: 7:05am On Dec 26, 2018
The irony of atheists celebrating Christmas is completely lost on a lot of moro.ns. Sigh.

Zoharariel:

1.) Tithes

2.) Offering

3.) First Fruit Offering

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by kanubiafra: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2018
hunger in the land don convert them. its buhari that made it so

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Trouble1:

Why won’t he like it?
The fact that those guys celebrated Christmas does not mean they now believe in any god . Oga

Oga, what are you saying self?
If you celebrate my birthday,
Dosent that mean that you undoubtedly acknowledge my earthly presence?
Two things are involved in this their atheist xmas party,
Its either they claim that they went there to eat party rice due to hunger, or they just accept the fact that they know that God exists by celebrating his supposed sons birthday.
Anywhich way, their supposed celebration is still an insult to their supposed solid belief.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2018
coolhamid:
IMO, the fact that they celebrated Xmas doesn't mean they believed in it, what they are only trying to preach is religious tolerance. Like trying to show love to the Xtian folks.

Oga, if you attend and dine at my birthday celebration,
dosent that solidly prove that you acknowledge my earthly presence?
Abi, can you ever wine and dine to the celebration of a non existent person?
Bros, abeg no defend their confusion,
Its either this atheists are hungry or they are confused......or both!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Trouble1: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2018
cyrus1992:

Oga, what are you saying self?
If you celebrate my birthday,
Dosent that mean that you undoubtedly acknowledge my earthly presence?
Two things are involved in this their atheist xmas party,
Its either they claim that they went there to eat party rice due to hunger, or they just accept the fact that they know that God exists by celebrating his supposed sons birthday.
Anywhich way, their supposed celebration is still an insult to their supposed solid belief.
You’re saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2018
They look like queers
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Omudia11:
So there's nothing religious about a day that Christians decided to celebrate the birth of our saviour? A day that marks the biggest celebration on planet Earth. A day that the whole world comes to a halt. A day that is named after Christ Jesus, that is "Christ - mas". Still think there's nothing religious about it?

Hahahahaa. Keep doing your damage control. Christ is the reason for the season

I'm glad you said Christians CHOSE to angry

You can go for a history class and see what the day is known for before Christianity was even conceived angry

It's a festive day way back since Christianity was even conceived angry There's nothing religious about Christmas angry

You can call it anything you want to call it, it's simply a great holiday time angry Even Muslims see it as just a festive day. angry It has always been so for centuries angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Kingsleyphy(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Ekehwinz:
Confused set of people.

Y calling them confused because d don't share the same faith with u grow up dear this is a free world

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by ppotter(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2018
damiloladuke:
Twitter went agog as the Atheist Society in Nigeria gather to celebrate Christmas today.

Photos of the members of the society had been posted on the official Twitter handle of the society and it has since gone viral on the social media platform as users wonder how a society that does not believe in the existence of God could be celebrating The Birth of his Son.

See Reactions below:
Atheist is a thing of personal belief. These guys are confused, there is no organized group or groups in the name of atheism. They have no association.

https://lailasnews.com/online-rage-as-atheist-society-in-nigeria-gather-to-celebrate-christmas

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Trouble1:

You’re saying nonsense

Says the guy, who claims that celebrating one's sons birthday dosent mean that the sons father exist!!
No,oo.......if the father wasnt existent then who sired the son?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Simple.

It only shows how confused they are.

Christmas is a religious and cultural celebration.

Atheists celebrating Christmas does not mean they are having a religious celebration.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Trouble1: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2018
cyrus1992:

Says the guy, who claims that celebrating one's sons birthday dosent mean that the sons father exist!!
No coherence
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Edenoscar2(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2018
shortgun:

I would have been like you if not that The Almighty God Chukwu okike abiama Revealed himself to me. I don't blame you brother until you have that encounter you will always remain empty.

You must feel so special then
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2018
They call themselves Atheist and they believe the non existence of God the sovereign LORD but still find time to mark Christmas which is the birth of HIS son. Well Christmas is not only for Christians
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Edenoscar2(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2018
cyrus1992:

So God sired Jesus right? Who was the mother
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by bishop4life(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2018
Trouble1:

Are you saying Seun, hardmirror ,hopefullandlord ,Hahn capslock and other atheists I know here on Nairaland don’t use their brain? lipsrsealed

Who told you seun is an atheist?
Same seun that made islamic thread an occultic zone?
Same seun that allowed religious intolerance on this platform?

Keep believing those lies you hear.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2018
bishop4life:

Replace Seun with Christians
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2018
damiloladuke:
They shared bread and beans

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Uglyaddy:
Finally,I am able to see Seun Osewa.He is the one wearing a white top. grin grin grin

He is not. Seun has a pretty face with red lips cheesy
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2018
shadelek:
We know God exists because he pursues us. He is constantly initiating and seeking for us to come to him
Lol. Where did he pursue you? grin
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Trouble1: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2018
bishop4life:

Go to hell!
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2018
One issue that is forever settled is that many of those Christians you have referred to as mumu are your superiors in life in whatever field you claim expertise .. Even your very existence and your income is tied to the decision of many of them. You are probably employed by one of them.

Your future ambition not this one you are currently pursuing which includes nairaland likes is actually what many of them calls the worst experience of their lives.

Zoharariel:

1.) Tithes

2.) Offering

3.) First Fruit Offering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.