Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. (1976 Views)

No Going Back In The Bid To Actualize Biafra - MASSOB Leader / Igbinedion University Was Built With Edo State Money – Oshiomole / How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by labalaba4: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
Did you know that Alpha Beta Consulting, the MAIN tax consultants to Lagos State, allegedly owned by Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, a.k.a. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is also 16% owner of HITV

Did you know that Lagos State funds, totalling $25 million, was wired from Lagos State account at Skye Bank to JP Morgan in the UK, for onward transmission to the English Premier League, as part of HITV's $40 million deposit, which they ultimately lost

Curiouser and Curiouser.

FASHOLA MUST GO, TO JAIL, ALONG WITH YEKINI AMODA OGUNLERE, A.K.A. BOLA AHMED TINUBU!
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by tayoast(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
grin
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by augustborn: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
Take it easy. Give us yr facts.
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2010
OP

Do you know that un-substantiated "fact" can lead you to jail? grin
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by labalaba4: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
ilugunboy:

OP

Do you know that un-substantiated "fact" can lead you to jail? grin

If you would like to go down that route, your paymasters are the ones that will ultimately end up in gaol, because the facts I stated can be substantiated. Even if Skye Bank doctor their records because of their strong link to Fashola/Tinubu controlled Lagos State Government, JP Morgan's records can be sub-peonaed, and so can the EPL's!!!

Think before you type.
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by babapupa: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
Another dumb a/s/s thread and OP,
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by blacksta(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2010
babapupa:

Another dumb a/s/s thread and OP,

I believe people have a right to express views - what gives you the right to call someone dumb. The best you can do is provide counter argument and if not hug transformer.
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by gbengapro: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
This is a serious matter that should be thoroughly investigated. The main stream media will not carry the story because most of them are on Tinubu's payroll. It's really a pity. This is colossal waste of public funds and a fraud of highest proportion. Whether Tinubu and Fashola likes it, they will end up in jail for this and other corrupt practices.
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by labalaba4: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
blacksta:

I believe people have a right to express views - what gives you the right to call someone dumb. The best you can do is provide counter argument and if not hug transformer.

Blacksta, with babapupa's limited comprehension and articulation skills, what do you expect We're telling him that money belonging to the long-suffering taxpayers of Lagos State is being frittered away on private businesses which benefit only the Governor and his cronies, and all he can say is the rubbish he posted.

Fortunately, this time, another jurisdiction over which Fashola/Tinubu have no control is involved. We will initiate proceedings in the UK for the EPL to declare the source of the $40 million paid by HITV. It will lead back to JP Morgan, whose records will also be sub-poenaed. Finally, we can nail these gangsters, just like how Ibori was eventually nailed!!!
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by babapupa: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
blacksta:

I guess it's safe to assume that you don't know the difference between views and spamming with unsubstantiated accusations and nonsense.

Keep quiet sometimes,
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by deor03(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Labalaba

We need Proof. These allegations are too generic
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Poster, where is evidence . . . we need evidence. Just as we are not gullible enough to believe the LATSMA ageberos and their MEDIA ROMANCE on behalf of their god there, we are also not willing to accept any news against government at face value.  Where is your evidence . . . please attach evidence when you post. At least by doing that you easily separate yourself from the other side. By the way, Pictures of the governor no longer works(some of us are sick and tired of the many pictures linking Lagos to most everything Lagos is not actually linked to . . .lol ) . . . we need serious numbers and possibly pictures of actual documents.
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by labalaba4: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, where is evidence . . . we need evidence. Just as we are not gullible enough to believe the LATSMA ageberos and their MEDIA ROMANCE on behalf of their god there, we are also not willing to accept any news against government at face value.  Where is your evidence . . . please attach evidence when you post. At least by doing that you easily separate yourself from the other side. By the way, Pictures of the governor no longer works(some of us are sick and tired of the many pictures linking Lagos to most everything Lagos is not actually linked to . . .lol ) . . . we need serious numbers and possibly pictures of actual documents.

I will try to get the ACTUAL documents, Lagos end, but I doubt if the people involved will want them on the net, because the leak would be immediately traceable to them, and we know how brutal our friends can be.

One tack we want to follow is leaking this information to the UK tabloids, who might hopefully, on the news value of the EPL being enmeshed in a corruption scandal in a developing country, along with JP Morgan, one of the world's top banks, investigate and publicise it, forcing the CPS and the SFU to investigate and seek the prosecution of all indicted parties.

Something tells me JP Morgan will be VERY forthcoming, since they don't want to lose their FSA licence. And so, eventually will Skye Bank, despite early resistance, once they know that the game is up internationally.
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by babapupa: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2010
labalaba4:

I will try to get the ACTUAL documents,

Why don't you spend your valuable time doing that instead of boring us with your worthless garbage?
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2010
labalaba4:

I will try to get the ACTUAL documents, Lagos end, but I doubt if the people involved will want them on the net, because the leak would be immediately traceable to them, and we know how brutal our friends can be.

One tack we want to follow is leaking this information to the UK tabloids, who might hopefully, on the news value of the EPL being enmeshed in a corruption scandal in a developing country, along with JP Morgan, one of the world's top banks, investigate and publicise it, forcing the CPS and the SFU to investigate and seek the prosecution of all indicted parties.

Something tells me JP Morgan will be VERY forthcoming, since they don't want to lose their FSA licence. And so, eventually will Skye Bank, despite early resistance, once they know that the game is up internationally.

Understandable but we still need evidence of some sort. Maybe send direct to 234NEXT or one of the other media houses that are currently not in the government's pocket and then eventually to international media when they get to it.

There is really no way around the fact that evidence is needed and since government continues to sit on signing FOI on most every level, I thnk people who have news like this to reveal ought to be able to back it up with evidence so we do not end up a nation./state of rumours and nothing more.
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by labalaba4: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2010
kobojunkie, my sister, I agree with you that evidence is needed, but in cases where evidence was provided against Bola Tinubu on Sahara Reporters, what did our newspapers or legal authorities do with that evidence Diddly Squat, that's what!

However, I have another "unsubstantiated allegation" for you: Did you know that Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Centre has been sold to a consortium, whose principal members include Mr. Toyin Subair, the same person who owns HITV in conjunction with Alpha Beta Consulting.

These people actually consider themselves to be smarter than ALL Lagosians put together, and since you're from Ikorodu, just dig a little, and you'll be shocked.
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by babapupa: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
labalaba4:

kobojunkie, my sister, I agree with you that evidence is needed, but in cases where evidence was provided against Bola Tinubu on Sahara Reporters, what did our newspapers or legal authorities do with that evidence Diddly Squat, that's what!

However, I have another "unsubstantiated allegation" for you: Did you know that Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Centre has been sold to a consortium, whose principal members include Mr. Toyin Subair, the same person who owns HITV in conjunction with Alpha Beta Consulting.

These people actually consider themselves to be smarter than ALL Lagosians put together, and since you're from Ikorodu, just dig a little, and you'll be shocked.

Yawnz. Another pile of horse doodoo,
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by stormm: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
labalaba4:

wahala dey! If this can be substantiated.
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by labalaba4: 12:32am On Aug 07, 2010
It can, and will at the appropriate time. cry

stormm:

wahala dey! If this can be substantiated.
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by babapupa: 1:36am On Aug 07, 2010
lol @ appropriate time. Get a freeking, jobless heffah.
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by denitro(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2010
Send a petition to the EFCC if you have the facts,
I believe that is the only logical thing to do if you mean well.
Re: Hitv Lost The Bid Because Of Lagos State Money. by newgroom: 1:37am On Aug 08, 2010
@ labalaba,

1.  Do you that labalaba to ba tigbo legun, aso e a faya?
2.  Do you know that if Fashola goes to jail, he will not be the first and the last?
3.  Do you know that your grandfather (Obj) was in jail, your father (Bode George) is now in jail and you the son will be going to jail for this unsubstantiated allegation.
4.  Do you know that the Federal Ministry of health warns that busy-bodying leads to hypertension, which leads to stroke/cardiac arrest and eventually to death?

Be warned!

(1) (Reply)

Student Riot In Kwara Poly / Imo Don't Trust Senator Araraume- Hon. Kelechi Kennedy Nwagwu / Buhari Is A Goner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.