Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Why I Am Selling Forte Oil — Otedola - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Am Selling Forte Oil — Otedola (521 Views)

Breaking: Femi Otedola Leaves Forte Oil As Chairman / Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business / See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Selling Forte Oil — Otedola by ampboss1: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
“Forte Oil Plc hereby notifies the Nigerian Stock Exchange, Securities and Exchange Commission, shareholders and the investing community that its majority shareholder, Mr Femi Otedola, has reached an agreement with the Prudent Energy team, investing through Ignite Investments and Commodities Limited, to divest of his full 75 per cent direct and indirect shareholding in the company’s downstream business,” the notification signed by Akinleye Olagbende, Forte Oil’s general counsel, read more below!!!

https://plusmilang.com/why-i-am-selling-forte-oil-otedola/

(1) (Reply)

Farmers Want Pig Village In Ondo State / A Deadly Mistake Uncovered On Towing And How To Avoid It / What Serious Business To Start With 100k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.