Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas (28299 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by RolyRoly: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Hahahahaha grin grin grin
This man na EEDIOT
AGBERO/ MILITANT PASTOR
Mind your tongue before u consume your self
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Crooked pastor, were did he get the money from? he needs to be investigated.

Maybe Robbers should visit him, it's appears he has stolen so much money from his gullible followers. from the way he is displaying it on camera.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by RolyRoly: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2018
gypsey:

Maybe Robbers should visit him, it's appears he has stolen so much money from his gullible followers. from the way he is displaying it on camera.

If u Don't have anything good to say u should have just shut that ur trash u call mouth up..... idiot
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by foreshore(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2018
Kundagarten:
Religion of money?

No wonder you be kindergaten, daddy freeze junior brother!!!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by SamOyovwi: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Oweku:

Hope you notice that i did not mention the name of any pastor.So i don't know what you are talking about boss..
Okay sir. Am sorry
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2018
RolyRoly:

If u Don't have anything good to say u should have just shut that ur trash u call mouth up..... idiot
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense?

I take it you are one of his gullible followers grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by SamOyovwi: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Mind your mouth. God might call you but get ready for insults everywhere
gypsey:

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2018
SamOyovwi:
Mind your mouth. God might call you but get ready for insults everywhere
God call me for what? which God? the noneexistence Fairytale sky God? grin

The God that couldn't save hungry and sick children in Nigerian hospitals?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2018
were are the so called EFCC? this is a yahoo pastor clearly.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2018
When you give, leave your camera at home
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
When you give, leave your camera at home
It is shownizness, like in Nolywood grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by kareemkamil(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2018
I pity all this followers of pastor's, they rueing a lot of followers life by using strategies scam.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Ghost01(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2018
That's N20m in the photo, not N30m. I'm interested in knowing where the money came from, BTW.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by icedbreez(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2018
OKUCHI11:
before he decided to share that amount... he must have gotten a much better or realized a far greater sum from them... especially from that monthly partnership meeting.... where over 5000 people make a payment of 5000 each and some even pay far more...

ACCOUNTANT. Your Representatives, Senators, Governors and even "Mr integrity", his wife and children are stealing billions meant for road, light and other infrastructure.
Go and do your calculations there. I beseech you don't start from the house of God.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by jefff455: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2018
gypsey:

if he don't give you complain but now the guy give now you are complaining

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by OKUCHI11(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2018
prekumohtim:

If he shares you complain if he didn't share you will still complain. Yet you yourself you are not contributing anything to people's life. You just complain about everything. People like you deserve to be killed. You're a waste to humanity
haha ha... Oga no need for personal attack na... I just voiced out my opinions and you are here ranting who deserves to be killed... people like you are the ones making me to drift away from churches ... peace be unto you
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by OKUCHI11(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2018
davillian:

Other pastors that collects and still dont give penny to thier members in need unkoh
yes I understand your point.. it is a kind gesture... God bless thou
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by OKUCHI11(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Nwachineke1980:
Must you always criticize?For once ,try and be happy for others.
ok boss am happy.. thanks a lot
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by badman007(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Money miss road. These Pastors are dumb AF!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by OKUCHI11(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2018
senatrpaichulo:
mathematician.. 5000x5000=25000000. Let's say some will pay more, stop hating 30million is sacrificial. no matter what they gave
am not hating... it is indeed sacrificial... God bless him

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Suprises: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Merry Christmas my fellow Nairalanders!

This is an appeal to good and kindhearted forumites. I'll be relocating to the village to start life afresh due to the unfortunate condition I found myself. Instead of wasting the better part of my life in the city, I've decided to go back home and start again.

Please assist a brother in need.
0018476192. Access bank. Thanks
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by hahn(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2018
post=74176744:
CHRISTLIKE

Quote a bible verse of Jesus sharing money, millions preferably, please
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by OKUCHI11(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
Lol y'all always have something to say even if portrays you as a being with a low IQ. grin
hahahah so how does that comment portray me as someone with low IQ... Mr defender of faith... I thought Godly people don't insult others...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by tiredoflife(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2018
This is so wrong
Jesus said if u give don't let ur left hand know what u have given

They are staffs abi workers
The church has their account numbers
Why not send to them quietly
Why the public display angry
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by hahn(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
RolyRoly:

Mind your tongue before u consume your self

Name one person that has "consumed themselves" in recent time. Like the last decade
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by tiredoflife(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Suprises:
Merry Christmas my fellow Nairalanders!

This is an appeal to good and kindhearted forumites. I'll be relocating to the village to start life afresh due to the unfortunate condition I found myself. Instead of wasting the better part of my life in the city, I've decided to go back home and start again.

Please assist a brother in need.
0018476192. Access bank. Thanks

So if we help u
Are we going to stand at Ojota bus stop to know u truly boarded a bus to ur village undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by davxon(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Thats 20m not 30 as quoted
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by notoriousbabe: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
He gave them back the interest on their tithes and offerings for the year
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Volcano12(f): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
davillian:
30 mill shared for the season not bad .
Me no cleft this kind money oo.This man riches too much within very short period of time.Money too much hmmmm!!!!!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Dollabiz: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria / Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.