Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas (28298 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by hahn(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
OKUCHI11:
haha ha... Oga no need for personal attack na... I just voiced out my opinions and you are here ranting who deserves to be killed... people like you are the ones making me to drift away from churches ... peace be unto you

Oh what a Christian like comment

1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by codeNinja5016: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
I can help you write code to solve any problem I am posting this with a Bot I wrote. This should tell you the quality of work to expect from me

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by henrypsexy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by ajiboyeolaolu: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Good

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by ModernFarm: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
End of the year bonanza!!! Get 20% off on every single seed you buy

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by na2016: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kundagarten:
Religion of money?

Dont be stupid! Respect people's religion.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by chevkosticks(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
OKUCHI11:
before he decided to share that amount... he must have gotten a much better or realized a far greater sum from them... especially from that monthly partnership meeting.... where over 5000 people make a payment of 5000 each and some even pay far more...
wetin be una wahala im no give u complain im give una complain...una village people dy worry una oo
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by higherpower: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hope he won't collect them back as first fruit
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Usguy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
I Don't Known Why,My Love For Snr Prophet Jeremiah,Keeping Growing Stronger,For The Ways He Keep Touching The Life Of The Poor Financially.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Usguy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
OKUCHI11:
before he decided to share that amount... he must have gotten a much better or realized a far greater sum from them... especially from that monthly partnership meeting.... where over 5000 people make a payment of 5000 each and some even pay far more...
He is better than apostle suleman,that uses the money realize from church to Bleep olosho,and invest in building school,filling station,student hostel,and ride expensive cars for selfish interest.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by WarriAproko: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wen he dey sell a can of ragolis water 1500 say nah water of life. angry This guy dey make millions there. Presently have the bigest church landspace in warri. Millitants dey fully back am. Ijaw TB Joshua. Owormorwormor
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by WarriAproko: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
hansomb:
At least this one even try small. He is giving back his 10% back from their 10% which means He is worth about 3 billion or more in just a month.
person wen buy private jet
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kundagarten:
Religion of money?
You give money wahala
You non give wahala
You help poor man wahala
You non help wahala
Which pipo dey dis nairaland
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by ayu62: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
This Quiz Game will test your knowledge of the most populous black nation, Nigeria. https://
6thcreation.com/creations/tnqgfree.html
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by nwaanambra1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
THE MONEY ON THAT TABLE IS APPROXIMATELY THREE (3) MILLION.

SO WHERE IS THE 30 MILLION??
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by babeosisi: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
By January he collects their entire salary
February they start sowing seed and giving heave and wave offerings
Who are these con men deceiving by these fake publicity stunts
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Shares N30 Million To Members For Christmas by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
RolyRoly:
That is my papa always giving to the needy....the owomowomo1
U should be ashamed of yourself, That you reverence such Fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud / Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.