Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos (78746 Views)

649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) / 339 New COVID-19 Cases, 67 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 21 - (1864 Tested) / 216 New COVID-19 Cases, 50 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 18 (916 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:30am On Dec 26, 2018
shocked
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 26, 2018
That baby is a SURVIVALIST.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2018
God, look at that junk!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Triangles1(m): 6:35am On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:
Africans are hopeless!!! Big idiots, that's why we are these backward... In all those post, no reference to the doctor for the good job he did; everybody referencing God, nobody sees or knows..
Had it been a terrible job came out of this, no one will remember the God again, it is the doctors head that will be on the hangman's noose.. Africans are just incomprehensible fools that have refused to advance and allow their stupidity keep pulling them backwards..

. That's why we are in this kind of society.. When the people around you think you can pray your way into prosperity and forget the most elementary and rudimentary aspect of hard work and work of your hands that gets the job done.

*Hard work gets the job done, not prayers*

That's why the most successful nations on earth are hard working actions, where everyone tries to invent or create things, not prayerful nations, with churches at every corners..

*my people, wake up from your slumber and use your head* use your upper.

- The Apostle.

I admired your point of views concerning Africa but calling Africans fools/stupid is not a good idea.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by orisa37: 6:35am On Dec 26, 2018
That 9.8 Fibroid can be Sack containing 5 and a half conjoined Babies. Open it and report your findings.
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Mac12(f): 6:36am On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:
Africans are hopeless!!! Big idiots, that's why we are these backward... In all those post, no reference to the doctor for the good job he did; everybody referencing God, nobody sees or knows..
Had it been a terrible job came out of this, no one will remember the God again, it is the doctors head that will be on the hangman's noose.. Africans are just incomprehensible fools that have refused to advance and allow their stupidity keep pulling them backwards..

. That's why we are in this kind of society.. When the people around you think you can pray your way into prosperity and forget the most elementary and rudimentary aspect of hard work and work of your hands that gets the job done.

That's why the most successful nations on earth are hard working actions, where everyone tries to invent or create things, not prayerful nations, with churches at every corners..

- The Apostle.

Thank you huncle for the hearly moring hinsult.
Oka dokinta tankiu...
Don't mind my grammar jare grin grin grin
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by orisa37: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Fibroids are results of your diet and lifestyle choices.
Exercise and eat plenty of raw fruits and veggies.
All these packaged and can foods are killing us slowly and turning cells into something else.

You mean Noma, Meat for Akpu?
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by GermanMelania: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2018
CharleyBright:
Thank God for the baby.
Imagine the baby was already contending with foes even before birth.
These fibroid cases are becoming too rampant among women.
Married women should take time and study the causes of fibroid and live healthy to avoid it.

By the way, did that massive lump of fibroid am seeing there come out the woman's vagina?
The after effect will definitely be like a Massive Crater.

And you are the product of an educational system.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by LordsApostle: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2018
chiedu7:

Its becos they know that for this to be successful God had to be in it.

U sound like a God-hater.

Lemme tell u what God does to those who hate Him.

Deuteronomy 32:41
I will render vengeance on My adversaries, And I will repay those who hate Me.

It looks like u love death

Proverbs 8:36
All those who hate me love death."
another hoodwinked African, whose common sense has been totally obliterated by fanatical believes... If it was the WY you think it is.. Why are the Boko boys still alive? People that go as far as killing Christians, the Taliban in Afghanistan, Alquada and the rest? Why are they still alive.
The countless cases of people walking into an ongoing church service and massacring worshippers, yet God did nothing and watched like the idol God's of old..
If you were sensible, and could have a self introspection it should have dawned on you by now, all those gibberish are just make believe, and nothing real in them, just a way of people enriching themselves with achiach book that hold no true in them...

Use ur head my brother... U are suppose to have come of age.

7 Likes

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Benuromi: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:

- The Apostle.

You just said my mind. I keep reading people reply, No reference to the doctor. Very disappointed. Well done to the doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by GermanMelania: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
All these packaged and can foods are killing us slowly and turning cells into something else.

Nobel prize wants to know your location. You single handedly used your massive brain to figure out the cure. We want to make you the president of the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by rayobaba(m): 6:52am On Dec 26, 2018
CharleyBright:
Thank God for the baby.
Married women should take time and study the causes of fibroid and live healthy to avoid it.

By the way, did that massive lump of fibroid am seeing there come out the woman's vagina?
it will be CS

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2018
[[s]quote author=GermanMelania post=74171081]

Nobel prize wants to know your location. You single handedly used your massive brain to figure out the cure. We want to make you the president of the universe. [/quote][/s]

Google Dr. Sebi....

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Evangkatsoulis: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2018
What does fried fibroid taste like?
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by GermanMelania: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:

- The Apostle.

Maybe they are thankful for medical science. It is a human condition not an "african" thing. It isn't genetic. Results of instability. If you knew the bus arrived every day at 9am abd has done that for the past 30 years without fail , you are probably not gonna pray for it to arrive tomorrow. Yet when the bus shows up at 2pm one day 5pm another. Other days no show. Has only arrived at 9am exactly in the past 30 years, you go pray.
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by luluosas(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Glory be to God for the safe delivery of the baby.
I curse every evil powers responsible for fibroid in women in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by GermanMelania: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2018
God hid the baby away from her enemies. They will be extremely disappointed now.
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Topmaike007(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2018
GLORY to God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2018
ValCon888:
Extremely graphic pics

I can't believe the baby shared the same boarding facilities with that monster

grin grin grin
Boarding facilities..

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by uglodoh(f): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

Google so that you can have better information on fibroid.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 7:05am On Dec 26, 2018
GermanMelania:

Ode. The same doctor Sebi wey don die? You wan use one afrocentric doc yet ignore science and reason of other doctors?
Your brain is too big. Did you believe samsung when them sell you phones? Or do you tie 2 cans together and tell through it?
He was killed keep believing eating to live is a myth. I bet if we compare pictures and medical results we will know if change of diet and exercise will not only decrease disease in the body but eliminate it all together. Studies have compared diets disease and cultures so stop being ignorant and eat to live.
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by selectedhero(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:

- The Apostle.

If you were at the hospital, you probably would have heard the doctors and nurses saying praise God. Oga, Don't get your head mixed up. Everyone except you knows God has been our help right from ages past. Better correct yourself and stop venting your life's frustration on God.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2018
Later the FAMILY OF THIS LADY will rush down to churches to appreciate their PASTORS with enormous Gifts, rather than appreciating their GOD-SENT Medical Doctors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:

- The Apostle.
May GOD bless you, but u went too far calling people awful names, I can understand how angry you are.
This goes to show that at least we have ENLIGHTENED PEOPLE on Nairaland.
You are ONE of them.
God is already happy with your WRITE UP.
AFRICAN BLACKS are sick, but my worry is that the ailment may be a permanent one.
Nigeria is finished.
I think, I have to agree that we deserve the kind of leaders and leadership we get.

6 Likes

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by david22uu(m): 7:14am On Dec 26, 2018
CharleyBright:
Thank God for the baby.

haba na... its through an operartion
EVILFOREST:
Later the FAMILY OF THIS LADY will rush down to churches to appreciate their PASTORS with enormous Gifts, rather than appreciating their GOD-SENT Medical Doctors

u are very correct bro

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by queenfav(f): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2018
CharleyBright:
Thank God for the baby.

There isn't any cause. A gynae said it is in every woman, but it grows at will.. Especially in ladies who are yet to have kids and are in their late twenties.
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2018
david22uu:

haba na... its through an operartion

u are very correct bro
Most of these PASTORS discourage LADIES from going for surgical operations.
So why would such women, still rush down to churches to appreciate such decerebrated pastors...??

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:18am On Dec 26, 2018
For the Lord is Good and His Mercies Endureth Forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by luvola(m): 7:18am On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:

- The Apostle.

Thunder fire you. Without God , the surgery will fail...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract / Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.