Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos (78782 Views)

649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) / 339 New COVID-19 Cases, 67 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 21 - (1864 Tested) / 216 New COVID-19 Cases, 50 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 18 (916 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Lucifer66(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2018
chiedu7:

Its becos they know that for this to be successful God had to be in it.

U sound like a God-hater.

Lemme tell u what God does to those who hate Him.

Deuteronomy 32:41
I will render vengeance on My adversaries, And I will repay those who hate Me.

It looks like u love death

Proverbs 8:36
All those who hate me love death."
You're a fool!
If God was the one then why didn't he deliver at her house??
I swear you people are hopeless.
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by LINTUNE(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Jesus cool cool shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by snowblaq(f): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2018
CharleyBright:
Thank God for the baby.
Imagine the baby was already contending with foes even before birth.
These fibroid cases are becoming too rampant among women.
Married women should take time and study the causes of fibroid and live healthy to avoid it.

By the way, did that massive lump of fibroid am seeing there come out the woman's vagina?
The after effect will definitely be like a Massive Crater.

You don't deliver fibroids through the vagina.. .they are usually removed surgically through CS.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Lakenzie: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2018
in medicine we say, good girl give birth to fibroid while bad girls give birth to babies
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by selectedhero(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:

if the best that can come out of a nation God helps is our kind of nation. Then sorry to say bro, but that your God is a monumental failure.. .
Ill prefer the nations like the US and UK that don't call on God on anything, and dont have God mixed up in anything they do.. That is the kind of nation I will want, such a "God-free" nation.

Don't get it mixed up, my life is very prosperous, I am living very well, should you know me, you will understand my clamour is more about the frustration life has brought on many Nigerians, because of fanatical people like you everywhere in this nation

Oh! You are prosperous right? You should thank God for that.
I am too, and I am a mass employer of labour, my people thank God for my life while smiling to the bank.
I hope some can say same of you.
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Lucifer66(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2018
selectedhero:

Oh! You are prosperous right? You should thank God for that.
I am too, and I am a mass employer of labour, my people thank God for my life while smiling to the bank.
I hope some can say same of you.
So did you just wake up and found an interview letter on your bed or did you walk to find that job?
You're not a child use your brain
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by selectedhero(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Lucifer66:

So did you just wake up and found an interview letter on your bed or did you walk to find that job?
You're not a child use your brain
How children reason.
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Mekanus:
Oga we are in the 21st century, stop superimposing fiction on reality. Your fictional God can't do shiit. grin grin
Well na u sabi... In the end we will all face the music... PERSONALLY cheesy

Enjoy ur life bro cheesy
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Mekanus(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2018
dairykidd:

Well na u sabi... In the end we will all face the music... PERSONALLY cheesy

Enjoy ur life bro cheesy
My life has always been awesome since I left religion. Enjoy yours too wink wink

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Blinkyzarmani: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2018
This could only be God! The first question is how on earth could her uterus carry both? It's beyond clinical practice. Talk more of a whooping 9.8kg,,.. It's only God

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Cr7sBabe(f): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2018
femi4:
Foolish thinking ....no one is next to God

okay
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by ithink7: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Even doctors will disagree wit you on this.

Haven't you heard the statement "We care but God heals"

LordsApostle:
Africans are hopeless!!! Big idiots, that's why we are these backward... In all those post, no reference to the doctor for the good job he did; everybody referencing God, nobody sees or knows..
Had it been a terrible job came out of this, no one will remember the God again, it is the doctors head that will be on the hangman's noose.. Africans are just incomprehensible fools that have refused to advance and allow their stupidity keep pulling them backwards..

. That's why we are in this kind of society.. When the people around you think you can pray your way into prosperity and forget the most elementary and rudimentary aspect of hard work and work of your hands that gets the job done.

*Hard work gets the job done, not prayers*

That's why the most successful nations on earth are hard working actions, where everyone tries to invent or create things, not prayerful nations, with churches at every corners..

*my people, wake up from your slumber and use your head* use your upper.

- The Apostle.
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by DaRuud(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Fibroids are results of your diet and lifestyle choices.
Exercise and eat plenty of raw fruits and veggies.
All these packaged and can foods are killing us slowly and turning cells into something else.

When we have lazy girls all around who would cook and freeze soup for 2 months , Cook indomie with egg , chop shawarma , eat burger , eat roasted chicken , eat pizza . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by BakireBulmaker: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:
Africans are hopeless!!! Big idiots, that's why we are these backward... In all those post, no reference to the doctor for the good job he did; everybody referencing God, nobody sees or knows..
Had it been a terrible job came out of this, no one will remember the God again, it is the doctors head that will be on the hangman's noose.. Africans are just incomprehensible fools that have refused to advance and allow their stupidity keep pulling them backwards..

. That's why we are in this kind of society.. When the people around you think you can pray your way into prosperity and forget the most elementary and rudimentary aspect of hard work and work of your hands that gets the job done.

That's why the most successful nations on earth are hard working actions, where everyone tries to invent or create things, not prayerful nations, with churches at every corners..

- The Apostle.

Even the doctor, if he is reasonable, will not fail to return all the glory to God.

Go to h3ll!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Fibroids are results of your diet and lifestyle choices.
Exercise and eat plenty of raw fruits and veggies.
All these packaged and can foods are killing us slowly and turning cells into something else.
Who told you so...??
Better WAKE UP.
“NATURE hates Vacuum” is exactly what leads to fibroid development

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by LordsApostle: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2018
ithink7:
Even doctors will disagree wit you on this.

Haven't you heard the statement "We care but God heals"

don't know where you got this rubbish from, but I have numerous doctors as friends, and I have never gheard that trash!!! Absolute trashy balderdash... Receive sense bro
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by dingbang(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2018
What a massive chunk! How do women cope living with such growth in their bodies? shocked

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by fof1: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:

- The Apostle.

U ARE A VERY CONFUSED APOSTLE, FAKED NOMENCLATURE AND DECEITFUL FRONTINGS.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Win95: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2018
elobyobi:
Caesarean Myomectomy...this guy get mind sha... undecided
A Prof. was suspended 6 months without pay when this procedure went sour. He had it good because he was a prof, though retired now. A fellow in my place of work had difficulty placing the uterus back just because of the size of the fibroid after performing the C/S, he had to call the HOD, we all just stood there waiting for 45mins, it wasnt easy, it was the HOD that finally carried out the myomectomy before we could put the uterus back
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by obinoral1179(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2018
CharleyBright:
Thank God for the baby.
Imagine the baby was already contending with foes even before birth.
These fibroid cases are becoming too rampant among women.
Married women should take time and study the causes of fibroid and live healthy to avoid it.

By the way, did that massive lump of fibroid am seeing there come out the woman's vagina?
The after effect will definitely be like a Massive Crater.
my brother just told me, baby should have come as a twins that is the fibroid occupied one of the twin compartment...
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Anazp: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Mekanus:
Never compare doctors with God, doctors are very useful and essential while God is totally useless. If not for these doctors this woman would have died from this, while your God sits his useless ass and enjoy the horror.
WHO CREATED THE DOCTOR?
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by gaskiyamagana: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Before, I used to think Pastors are next to God! but I think Doctors are! Thank you Jesus
God faithful and fearful doctor is better than a THOUSAND of so called pastors in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by oderinde151(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
emmabest2000:
That nwa na akpiti nwa

Orinwa buru ibu di egwu erighiwu ya

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
wow, that's a real Christmas gift.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by franklingud(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
That baby is a survivor.

God is awesome indeed.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Bar1941(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:

- The Apostle.

You are the IDIOT here not Africans, was it the doctor that manufacture the baby inside the womb, was it the doctor that prevented the 1.8kg baby from being suffocated by the 9.8kg monster? Who create the doctor himself? Even great doctors attribute their achievement to the almighty, Ben Carson did after the successful separation of the Siemen twins so as other. Americans say God bless America everyday despite their power and achievement, why are they reffering to God and not G. Washington?
You are entitle to your opinion, however saying Africans are idiots means you and those idiots that liked the thrash you wrote are the bigger IDIOTS AND FOOLS.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by LordsApostle: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bar1941:

You are the IDIOT here not Africans, was it the doctor that manufacture the baby inside the womb, was it the doctor that prevented the 1.8kg baby from being suffocated by the 9.8kg monster? Who create the doctor himself? Even great doctors attribute their achievement to the almighty, Ben Carson did after the successful separation of the Siemen twins so as other. Americans say God bless America everyday despite their power and achievement, why are they reffering to God and not G. Washington?
You are entitle to your opinion, however saying Africans are idiots means you and those idiots that liked the thrash you wrote are the bigger IDIOTS AND FOOLS.
Guy, you not even intelligible to converse with.

Okay, I guess the numerous failed surgeries Carson did, that the twin died was also the work of God right? This country as it is really fit all you hoodwinked idiots, deepest perverted with religious fanaticism...

Fools like you should really remain here, and I hope you don't attempt leaving this place, to better countries where reason and objectivism prevails..

1 Like

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by CharleyBright(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
GermanMelania:

And you are the product of an educational system.

Unfortunately, you are not smart enough to understand a Sarcastic humour when u see one.
Even a 4yr old kids knows that massive fibroid cant pass thru d vagina.
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by CharleyBright(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
jife:

Ever heard of ceaserean section.... Of course not, coz you are a dumb arse

Come on pea brain, i aint dumb.
It is just that you have a dead brain and couldnt understand that my comment was a sarcastic humour.
And looook it. See who is asking me if i ever heard of CS?
To tell u the truth, i have witnessed two
And when i witnessed the first CS, you were probably still running around without pants and playing with sand.
I dont mean insult, but what i said is truth.
My problem with Nairaland is that it is a faceless forum where everyone considers every other person his/ her mate and can throw insults and abuse.
For your info, i am not your mate..
and am absolutely and positively sure of that.
Next time dont try to be a smart ass and go asking your elders if they ever heard of CS.
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by superman1073: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:

- The Apostle.

THEY CARE BUT GOD HEALS
Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Bar1941(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:

Guy, you not even intelligible to converse with.

Okay, I guess the numerous failed surgeries Carson did, that the twin died was also the work of God right? This country as it is really fit all you hoodwinked idiots, deepest perverted with religious fanaticism...

Fools like you should really remain here, and I hope you don't attempt leaving this place, to better countries where reason and objectivism prevails..

You are obviously MAD, what and what have you achieved with your foolish belief? you don't have to share other people's belief neither do others have to share your stupid notion about life, for the fact that people don't think foolishly like you doesn't make them idiots like you....Obviously you don't merit my response, the clause "africans are hopeless and idiots" was the only thing that made me responded to a lunatic like you. Mind you, your father, mother and entire generation were part of those idiots you were referrings to because it's obvious you are african. May thunder strike you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract / 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days / Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.