Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos (78745 Views)

649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) / 339 New COVID-19 Cases, 67 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 21 - (1864 Tested) / 216 New COVID-19 Cases, 50 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 18 (916 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by CDCEO001: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kudos to the docs! Imagine what the woman walking around with inside her, she is now free. My sister removed her's few months back.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos by Ugosample(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
LordsApostle:
Africans are hopeless!!! Big idiots, that's why we are these backward... In all those post, no reference to the doctor for the good job he did; everybody referencing God, nobody sees or knows..
Had it been a terrible job came out of this, no one will remember the God again, it is the doctors head that will be on the hangman's noose.. Africans are just incomprehensible fools that have refused to advance and allow their stupidity keep pulling them backwards..

. That's why we are in this kind of society.. When the people around you think you can pray your way into prosperity and forget the most elementary and rudimentary aspect of hard work and work of your hands that gets the job done.

*Hard work gets the job done, not prayers*

That's why the most successful nations on earth are hard working actions, where everyone tries to invent or create things, not prayerful nations, with churches at every corners..

*my people, wake up from your slumber and use your head* use your upper.

- The Apostle.

Don't mind them..

Our people have no sense at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract / Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.