Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos (47564 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Grandchildren In Christmas Photos / Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures / Linda Ejiofor, Her Husband, Suleiman & Son Shine In Christmas Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by datopaper(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2018
Baba ko nigba
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by chocboi78(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2018
Dude is living in a girls Hostel o
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by lmohbill(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by kovie2693: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Lucifer66:
From the way his daughter Is holding his hand you can tell they have being have sex since the day she was born angry
This is just so low, jeez. So holding hands with your own daughter is now incest? Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by sacajawea: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2018
KingLennon:
The one on black is my spec o. Cute family you've got RMD...
So If they were Not Cute nko
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by SassyVixen(f): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2018
I wish Jumobi puts in half the effort her hubby does in working out. She just seems to let herself go after her marriage to RMD

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by lilytender: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2018
AdsenseSnow:
grin old RMD and his fat out of shape girls cool bros teach your pretty daughters to work out and not eat like a buffalo cheesy

We want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense from anybody

Don't enter 2019 with this foolishness, if not, you go run enter market.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2018
KingLennon:
The one on black is my spec o. Cute family you've got RMD...

D only one with some exposure..... Kontiniu

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2018
originals1:
Damn! They're all so cute....smiley

Cute with long faces perhaps
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Centcanada: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2018
I suspect mofe does not have a male child. Happy family though.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by ColdIce: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2018
while ffk wont allow us rest
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by wokemzine: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:
Mhen!!! This girl's enter eye oh!! Them go sweet to fvck well
Nairalanders kai!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Psoul(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Vicdayz:
shocked haha... no boy??

YES, no boy. What else?
Are you a child giver.

You are not even married not to talk of u bn able to impregnate ur wife and how much less knowing what you'll born.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by wink2015(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
RMD is still taking his Anti-retroviral supplement and the drug is still working for him.

Good for him!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by KingLennon(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2018
sacajawea:
So If they were Not Cute nko
Then wetin dem gain? grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by nemynely(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:
So much coming from the mind of LordsApostle. Guy, you don't need blood of Jesus. U need blood of God instead!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by BabaO2: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Vicdayz:
shocked haha... no boy??
he get
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by notoriousbabe: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
LordsApostle:
with that your prick wey be like that of a 3 month old baby's prick grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by notoriousbabe: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
wink2015:
RMD is still taking his Anti-retroviral supplement and the drug is still working for him.

Good for him!
na true
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by notoriousbabe: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
SassyVixen:
I wish Jumobi puts in half the effort her hubby does in working out. She just seems to let herself go after her marriage to RMD
she still fine pass you wey never marry or burn childrens
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by obynno7(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vicdayz:
shocked haha... no boy??
why laughing
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by donqx: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by josiegirl27: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
but why are u being mean? She did not say jumobi was ugly...she said she isn't in the best of shape. Do u lack understanding?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by notoriousbabe: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
josiegirl27:
but why are u being mean? She did not say jumobi was ugly...she send she isn't in the best of shape. Do u lack understanding?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by silifat11(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
The Lady in Red, she's eyeing me.. haha

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by josiegirl27: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
born * you also can't spell or write simple English ..haha I give up. You win ..stay in the pit where you crawled out from.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Cannicus: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
greggng:
I use to dream of this jumobi when she was with AIt ...I never knew rmd was eyeing her

Me too.

Her voice can make you cum.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by notoriousbabe: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
josiegirl27:
born * you also can't spell or write simple English ..haha I give up. You win ..stay in the pit where you crawled out from.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by Cannicus: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
wink2015:

Good for him!

Na you give am?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by SassyVixen(f): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
"burn childrens"? I am not into child molestation nor arson but let me give you the attention you desperately seek since putting your number for strangers to call doesn't do much for you.I think the only thing you are notorious for is not able to read and comprehend properly. It's the season of kindness. I am spreading the cheer so I choose to excuse your stupidity
P:S: Don't come to a battle of RPGs with a bread knife. I won't be so kind next time
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos by notoriousbabe: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
SassyVixen:
"burn childrens"? I am not into child molestation nor arson but let me give you the attention you desperately seek since putting your number for strangers to call doesn't do much for you.I think the only thing you are notorious for is not able to read and comprehend properly. It's the season of kindness. I am spreading the cheer so I choose to excuse your stupidity
P:S: Don't come to a battle of RPGs with a bread knife. I won't be so kind next time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Davido Reacts To Attacks In South Africa / Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" / Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.