Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

A Product Of Privilege - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Product Of Privilege (190 Views)

16 Privilege Only Prophet Muhammed Enjoys And No One Else / Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Product Of Privilege by jonatoye(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: A Product of Privilege

WORD FOR TODAY
The life of a man is all about privilege, nothing in this life is actually a right. Always appreciate and magnify God who brought you this far and for various privileges you enjoy so far in the journey of destiny!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And Mary said: "My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior. For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant; For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed."
(Luke.1:46-48 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this life, when we experience terrible situation, we tend to ask "why me?" but most times, we may care not to ask the same question when life smiles at us by the virtue of the privilege given to us by God in various aspect of life. After the fall of man in the beginning; the only right man has is death. Every other thing will come by privilege.

Mary remembered that she was just a maidservant in lowly state given the privilege to be the mother of the Saviour. She didn't take it for granted but magnified the Lord. Have you at any time considered the mercy of God that made you a believer despite the atrocities you have committed so far in life?

The news of the evil happenings around you did not happen to you because the Lord did not allow it. Have you ever thought and asked yourself why not you? Your life is just a product of privilege and grace. Do not take the love of God towards your life for granted. Appreciate God for the privileges you have in the journey of destiny.

Prayer Point
Lord! I appreciate you for the privilege that makes me what I am in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
You became what you are not because it is your right but by privilege!!!

Have an Awesome Christmas Celebration!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / On This Truth We Stand / Apology Letter To Yahweh By Chris Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.