Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW (632 Views)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Dtruthspeaker: 6:35pm On May 18, 2021
What r two words u should never say to a Jehovah’s Witness?

"Come in!"

3 Likes

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42pm On May 18, 2021
Why are Jws unkind?

I guess they don't appreciate strangers knocking on their doors

2 Likes

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Dtruthspeaker: 6:51pm On May 18, 2021
What does it take to be a Jw?

Just have Nothing and you are qualified!

1 Like

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05pm On May 18, 2021
grin What do you get when you cross an atheist with a Jehovah’s Witness?

Someone who knocks on your door for no apparent reason. grin

1 Like

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Dtruthspeaker: 9:05pm On May 18, 2021
Advice to married men!

JWs and wh;ores are the the same, Do Not Let them Cum in!

1 Like

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Dtruthspeaker: 9:17pm On May 18, 2021
A Hindu, a Rabbi, and a Jehovah's Witness are lost..
They wander across a farmstead and ask to spend the night.

The Hindu immediately volunteers, insisting it's no problem. However, a few minutes later, he knocks on the front door.

"I'm sorry, but there is a cow in the barn, and they are sacred to me."

"No problem," says the Rabbi, and he goes to the barn. Again though, he returns and knocks. "There is also a pig in there, and that is against our teachings."

"I will go then, friends," says the Jehovah's Witness, and he proceeds to the barn. A few moments later, there is a knock at the door. It's the cow and the pig.

1 Like

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by truespeak: 10:03pm On May 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
A Hindu, a Rabbi, and a Jehovah's Witness are lost..
They wander across a farmstead and ask to spend the night.

The Hindu immediately volunteers, insisting it's no problem. However, a few minutes later, he knocks on the front door.

"I'm sorry, but there is a cow in the barn, and they are sacred to me."

"No problem," says the Rabbi, and he goes to the barn. Again though, he returns and knocks. "There is also a pig in there, and that is against our teachings."

"I will go then, friends," says the Jehovah's Witness, and he proceeds to the barn. A few moments later, there is a knock at the door. It's the cow and the pig.

This just brought a song to mind:

When the pigs try to get at you
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
And if a nigga get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Dtruthspeaker: 10:12pm On May 18, 2021
truespeak:

Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot

grin grin grin
Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by haddeylium(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2021
truespeak:

Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot

What kind of joblessness in this ??
How can you be replying yourself
what is this?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by truespeak: 10:14am On May 25, 2021
haddeylium:

What kind of joblessness in this ??
How can you be replying yourself
what is this?

Party wey don finish since 7 days ago, na im dis one just waka come fool imself!

Na wa o, people dey sha! grin grin grin grin
Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by haddeylium(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2021
truespeak:

Party wey don finish since 7 days ago, na im dis one just waka come fool imself!

Na wa o, people dey sha! grin grin grin grin

It's kinda funny to me no vex grin
Almost everyone knows that you own both monikers.
You cannot even hide it wink.
What are you trying to achieve by conversing with yourself?
It's serious

6 Likes

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by truespeak: 10:31am On May 25, 2021
haddeylium:

It's serious

You Wish! grin grin grin
Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by haddeylium(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2021
truespeak:

You Wish! grin grin grin

And you should be worry.
Take my advice, this act is not normal and you should get help soon for your mental health sake

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2021
haddeylium:

And you should be worry.
Take my advice, this act is not normal and you should get help soon for your mental health sake

When a wise man enters into a controversy with a fool, There will be ranting and ridicule, but no satisfaction. Proverbs 29:9 compare to Matthew 7:6

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by truespeak: 2:01pm On May 25, 2021
haddeylium:

And you should be worry.

grin grin Fear, son, Fear!

For I see you hope and wish I and Dtruthspeaker are the same but your hope does not make a Lie, True! grin grin

I have said it before that I Challenge all here on Nairaland to go through my posts and present evidence that we are the same but none of you have been able to do so, rather you come here making false accusations!

Only a Fool makes accusations, he can not provide evidence for but I understand your plight! grin grin grin

I will Always Stand Up for Truth, Anytime, Anywhere, Anyday, and as I told your brother, your false accusations, Does Nothing to Me! grin grin grin
Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Dtruthspeaker: 2:04pm On May 25, 2021
haddeylium:

It's serious

Are you not also Jw? So why would you not come to support your Brothers in Lies and your Satan's Replica of a "church"?
Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by truespeak: 2:10pm On May 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you not also Jw? So why would you not come to support your Brothers in Lies?

Oh! Oh! No wonder, grin grin grin I was wondering!

Which is why his brother, the subject, came to gi'am leg wey dem both no get! grin grin
Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Dtruthspeaker: 2:17pm On May 25, 2021
truespeak:

Oh! Oh! No wonder, grin grin grin I was wondering!

Which is why his brother, the subject, came to gi'am leg wey dem both no get! grin grin

Abeg, they non-issues and not worth any attention!
Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by haddeylium(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2021
Ahhh
Give it a rest already.
You can multiple accounts, no one cares.
but stop chatting with yourself, it's a sign of mental illness.
Get hekp
Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by LordReed(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2021
To me there's little difference between MaxInDHouse and Dtruthspeaker. You both put a lot of effort into writing balderdash. If someone said you were the same person I would not immediately doubt it. Now that I can see you are different people it makes me wonder how much bullshít you guys spread around between you both.

2 Likes

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Dtruthspeaker: 1:59pm On May 26, 2021
haddeylium:
Ahhh
Give it a rest already.
You can multiple accounts, no one cares but stop chatting with yourself, it's a sign of mental illness.
Get hekp

And yet, YOU, of all the "no one cares", it was you the Target Jw evils, who cared!

It is not possible for evil to care most especially a JW Satan! So fade into non existence!
Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Dtruthspeaker: 2:07pm On May 26, 2021
LordReed:
To me there's little difference between MaxInDHouse and Dtruthspeaker. You both put a lot of effort into writing balderdash. If someone said you were the same person I would not immediately doubt it. Now that I can see you are different people it makes me wonder how much bullshít you guys spread around between you both.

Is it not known that anyone who is Pro-God is your enemy?

Shall you ever put in a good word for any follower of God, even if thou hates me?

So your opinion is immaterial and inconsequential!
Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by LordReed(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Is it not known that anyone who is Pro-God is your enemy?

Shall you ever put in a good word for any follower of God, even if thou hates me?

So your opinion is immaterial and inconsequential!

It's folk like you who are always looking for enemies. I don't think in such terms, you on the other hand want vengeance against your enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2021
Good that you know now!
So if you truly care all you need to do now is find out what is the reason behind my writing and that of Dtruthspeaker.
I am not worshiping the same God with him! smiley

LordReed:
Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Dtruthspeaker: 3:35pm On May 26, 2021
LordReed:

It's folk like you who are always looking for enemies. I don't think in such terms, you on the other hand want vengeance against your enemies.

I hate every face of Wrong Doing and Wickedness and No one finds it tolerable to live with.

Look at where that tolerance of evil has taken the world to. Now there is too much wickedness flying up and down left and right in the world and no one is at peace or dwells safely. Good is too few and scarce.

And what is the cause? Because we failed to make enemies of all evil works and have them deleted.

1 Like

Re: MaxindHouse: The Sewage And Product Of Being JW by Lostchild(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When a wise man enters into a controversy with a fool, There will be ranting and ridicule, but no satisfaction. Proverbs 29:9 compare to Matthew 7:6

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here / Christmas is idolatry / Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.