Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

What Obasanjo Did To Atiku – Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obasanjo Did To Atiku – Dele Momodu (449 Views)

2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? / Buhari Should Deal With Incoming National Assembly Like Obasanjo Did –Sagay / What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Obasanjo Did To Atiku – Dele Momodu by 10Ebisco: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2018
A veteran journalist, Dele Momodu has claimed that former President Olusegun Obasanjo and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, fell out because of Obasanjo’s planned third-term bid.

Momodu, who is the Publisher of Ovation Magazine, also said that Obasanjo had to disarm Atiku by sacking most of his ‘vibrant’ aides.

Mododu, a former presidential aspirant, described Atiku as one of the most power Vice President ever in Nigeria.

He tweeted, “Atiku was one of the most powerful VPs ever in Nigeria, I was not too young at the time, they fell out over re-election.

“His team in Aso Rock was young and remarkably vibrant and OBJ had to sack some of them on his behalf but ATIKU remained close to them from outside.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/26/obasanjo-atiku-dele-momodu/

Re: What Obasanjo Did To Atiku – Dele Momodu by Sunofgod(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Ok
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Atiku – Dele Momodu by PassingShot(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Loquacious

Davido's Boy grin grin
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Atiku – Dele Momodu by Oweku: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Hmm.. Ok

Meanwhile get a browser that pays you for browsing the Internet.. Its free. Just click on my signature below
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Atiku – Dele Momodu by Baawaa(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Atiku is a traitor from genesis
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Atiku – Dele Momodu by Makito015(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Loquacious

Davido's Boy

Savage
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Atiku – Dele Momodu by helinues: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Dele Na my boy.. In Davido's voice
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Atiku – Dele Momodu by IamPatriotic(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2018
What exactly was he saying and what doe he want to arrive at? Political jobber lasan lasan.
Re: What Obasanjo Did To Atiku – Dele Momodu by SarkinYarki: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2018
Atiku has my my vote and he should have yours too ...do the right thing and vote out Buhari for good

(1) (Reply)

BH Hoist Flag In Borno Community / We’re Open For Business, U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Says / Successful Completion Of Itakpe-ajaokuta-warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.