Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo (64810 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by nijabazaar: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:

He is a child who has not worked in a Yoruba dominated company before even if the owner is not Yoruba.

Nobody that have worked a lot of years in corporate Nigeria would say igbos are more tribalistic than yorubas.

Yorubas own tribalism.

I have experienced this. Where i worked once was filled to the brim with Yorubas. I was made an outcast the sooner they learnt i am from the east. Its pathetic. To cajole u, they sidetrack u, there is a collective pull him down cos hes not Omoluabi in their genes. So i dare say you are right. Swners own Tribalism

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
like I said earlier move out of your enclave and see for yourself that Nigeria is not Ibadan and Lagos.
I cant move out to where u Igbos r praying to God to take you out of. You want me to go to potopoto place that ur people visit on yam festival alone. Lmao
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
jafol:

I cant move out to where u Igbos r praying to God to take you out of. You want me to go to potopoto place that ur people visit on yam festival alone. Lmao
u such a child.. Last time I will reply u

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by merits(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.
They are Nigerians and are all legends in Nigeria entertainment industry.
We as Nigerians are proud of them.
stop relating everyone to tribalism.
How can Nigeria grow as one when everywhere on Nairaland is filled with Igbo amaka.

The truth must be told, The yorubas, the Hausas and those from south south will not in anywhere be found shouting and praising their notable men and women on nairaland.

It is the igbos that are fond of shouting igbo amaka all over Nairaland, thereby indirectly promoting tribalism.

The truth is bitter but the igbos online or some igbos online are tribal nuisance.

You are still the reason why tribalism grows in nairaland.

I am from delta state and i am not blind to see that the yorubas and hausas are more loving and free of tribalism, unlike the igbos.

You all need to change for a better Nigeria.

that's why they will never achieved their purported biafra
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2018
nijabazaar:

I have experienced this. Where i worked once was filled to the brim with Yorubas. I was made an outcast the sooner they learnt i am from the east. Its pathetic. To cajole u, they sidetrack u, there is a collective pull him down cos hes not Omoluabi in their genes. So i dare say you are right. Swners own Tribalism

Your attitude towards them made them treat u that way. Even in US, To me igbos love to feel they are better than anybody when they r not. They tend to disrespect their hosts or other people. I have work with igbos they r stubborn when they r ask to do something even with whites. They r no difference from African americans. I mean they r their descendents anyway. They are fucking lazy but they put up the mirage that they r hardworking. Thats why white people r treating African americans in insensitive ways. You see why igbos can never be respected, put down ur pseudo egos, its not helping u n ur generations.
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by idonhammer: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
if you like take sniper..igbo Amaka and we will continue saying it.
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Vtrd: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
nijabazaar:

They are the definition of tribalism.
Yoruba becomes the general office language, and anybody that can't speak Yoruba becomes persona non grata.

And the way the employ their people quickly by lowering the standard is also impressive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
merits:

that's why they will never achieved their purported biafra
I cant wait for them to achieve it...i can see them igbos fighting themselves already even when they achieve it. Anambra will not gree for Imo. Imo will not gree with ebonyi etc. Its in their blood to fight. They will start finding ways to do business with yorubas and acting like we friends before. Its a given.
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Vtrd: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
jafol:

Your attitude towards them made them treat u that way. Even in US, To me igbos love to feel they are better than anybody when they r not. They tend to disrespect their hosts or other people. I have work with igbos they r stubborn when they r ask to do something even with whites. They r no difference from African americans. I mean they r their descendents anyway. They are fucking lazy but they put up the mirage that they r hardworking. Thats why white people r treating African americans in insensitive ways. You see why igbos can never be respected, put down ur pseudo egos, its not helping u n ur generations.
How did they disrespect their hosts?

The average hustler in aba is more hardworking than everybody in your family line.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Realzikkist(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.
How can Nigeria grow as one when everywhere on Nairaland is filled with Igbo amaka.

The truth must be told, The yorubas, the Hausas and those from south south will not in anywhere be found shouting and praising their notable men and women on nairaland.

It is the igbos that are fond of shouting igbo amaka all over Nairaland, thereby indirectly promoting tribalism.

The truth is bitter but the igbos online or some igbos online are tribal nuisance.

I am from delta state and i am not blind to see that the yorubas and hausas are more loving and free of tribalism, unlike the igbos.

e pain this mofo.

Igbo àmaka

Igbo amaka

Igbo amaka

Igbo amaka

Igbo amaka

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:

They are the definition of tribalism.
Yoruba becomes the general office language, and anybody that can't speak Yoruba becomes persona non grata.

And the way the employ their people quickly by lowering the standard is also impressive.
Anambra started it, so we have every right to put any law in place. Why dont u challenge hausas abi dey no dey speak hausa for their land? You come to south west, you must speak YORUBA case closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by marvinsync(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.

what nonsense , u condemn tribalism with tribalism

the Yorubas are just as tribalistic or even more tribalistic than the Igbos it's just that they rarely have a chance to celebrate their kind online same can be said for the Hausas in fact I believe the Hausas to be the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by nijabazaar: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
jafol:

Its never my attitude towards them. I am the quiet type. And my position was as lowly. Ordinary IT guy. But yet i was made a target. It was almost as if they see me as Nnamdi Kanu and would always throw whatever jibe at me whenever Biafra comes up. During Evans arrest, Chineke, you need to see. I was practically called a thief and kidnapper. Damm, one gurl even said, hide ur phone o, we have Evans brother here. U can feel the hate, mistrust and angst oozing out of their pores like sweat.....Damm it was hell. Psychological hell. I it has twisted my mindset towards the yorubas.
I was juat an Ordinary SE guy with a naive pan Nigerian view until i stepped into that company. That was the very place i was made to feel that Nigeria isnt really one....

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by tossie101(f): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ohraykon:
ask urself why dey dont go for ur info am not yoruba even niger delta people dont like u guys middle belt also u guys are ur own problem stop beefin the west dey av been ur best friend in dis country a word is a enuf the wise.

Lol u are a pathetic liar.
You are a Yoruba
And Nigeria deltans love IGBOS.
Because they inter marry a lot.
So keep ur lies to urself
It's only Yoruba with their hatered don't like IGBOS.
Go to all universities in east they have Calarbers, Ikwa ibomites deltans,
Plenty I schooled in east OK?

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Paulo3ree(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:

He is a child who has not worked in a Yoruba dominated company before even if the owner is not Yoruba.

Nobody that have worked a lot of years in corporate Nigeria would say igbos are more tribalistic than yorubas.

Yorubas own tribalism.

@Vtrd I tell you my guy
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Vtrd: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
jafol:

Anambra started it, so we have every right to put any law in place. Why dont u challenge hausas abi dey no dey speak hausa for their land? You come to south west, you must speak YORUBA case closed.
And this is the guy accusing igbos of tribalism.

na people wey no know una dey take una serious.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:

How did they disrespect their hosts?

The average hustler in aba is more hardworking than everybody in your family line.
Yea they r very more hard working than ur family line. Lmao. They r hardworking only when they know they get easy money doing things that r easy to fetch money. Even in southwest, without yorubas buying ur fake spareparts how do u think ur family will survive?
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:

And this is the guy accusing igbos of tribalism.

na people wey no know una dey take una serious.
Answer me stop deflecting, didnt anambra started it? Abi u no dey for anmabra political business again? U hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by idonhammer: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
OkpekeBeauty:

Gbamest...nwanne chukwu gozie gi
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Vtrd: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
jafol:

Answer me stop deflecting, didnt anambra started it? Abi u no dey for anmabra political business again? U hypocrites
Anambra started what?
Is this guy high?

Do you know where anambra is located on the map?

Clown that has not gone past ikeja dey talk about anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Paulo3ree(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:
I rather someone say igbo amaka on nairaland and treat me fairly in real life, than to feign neutrality and turn a corporate environment into an omoluabi union.

My brother take ibuprofen, the pain will subside
Ejor, ndo oh
Ife nka afu-giya eeh
Sorry
But na true sha

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
nijabazaar:

Its never my attitude towards them. I am the quiet type. And my position was as lowly. Ordinary IT guy. But yet i was made a target. It was almost as if they see me as Nnamdi Kanu and would always throw whatever jibe at me whenever Biafra comes up. During Evans arrest, Chineke, you need to see. I was practically called a thief and kidnapper. Damm, one gurl even said, hide ur phone o, we have Evans brother here. U can feel the hate, mistrust and angst oozing out of their pores like sweat.....Damm it was hell. Psychological hell. I it has twisted my mindset towards the yorubas.
I was juat an Ordinary SE guy with a naive pan Nigerian view until i stepped into that company. That was the very place i was made to feel that Nigeria isnt really one....
Guy, the same thing happens to me with igbos at my job until God start firing them one by one. Anytime naija stories involve yorubas n igbos they tend to throw some jabs at me n YORUBAS. I dont talk cos i know where they r going. I play along with them but i report them. In US here, i have seen an igbo guy that i worked with tell other African Americans and white people that me n my tribe are the cause of Nigeria problems. We r the one that killed their people in civil war. Infact these people came to ask me. He will tell other igbos that r new to the company that im yoruba. Because i use my english name they dont know who i be, his Igbos members that were nice to me at first will start disrespecting me. Can u imagine? U think i will feel free to work with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vtrd:

Anambra started what?
Is this guy high?

Do you know where anambra is located on the map?

Clown that has not gone past ikeja dey talk about anambra.
I think u r talking about urself. Most igbos lives revolve around southwest states. So u r blindfolded that ur leaders started the bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Originalsly: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Just watching.... was hoping someone could tell us something about the movie instead of flooding the thread with tribal comments.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
tossie101:

Lol u are a pathetic liar.
You are a Yoruba
And Nigeria deltans love IGBOS.
Because they inter marry a lot.
It's only Yoruba with their hatered don't like IGBOS.
Go to all universities in east they have Calarbers, Ikwa ibomites deltans,
Plenty I schooled in east OK?
So because they intermarry they cannot hate them? Are yorubas not marrying igbos? Wake up ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by nijabazaar: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
jafol:

Guy, the same thing happens to me with igbos at my job until God start firing them one by one. Anytime naija stories involve yorubas n igbos they tend to throw some jabs at me n YORUBAS. I dont talk cos i know where they r going. I play along with them but i report them. In US here, i have seen an igbo guy that i worked with tell other African Americans and white people that me n my tribe are the cause of Nigeria problems. We r the one that killed their people in civil war. Infact these people came to ask me. He will tell other igbos that r new to the company that im yoruba. Because i use my english name they dont know who i be, his Igbos members that were nice to me at first will start disrespecting me. Can u imagine? U think i will feel free to work with him

So u see. Nigeria cant ever be one.

I must tell u,i was very Naive untili came to lagos. I was so into pan nigerianism eh, chai.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
nijabazaar:

So u see. Nigeria cant ever be one.

I must tell u,i was very Naive untili came to lagos. I was so into pan nigerianism eh, chai.
Well i was in ur shoes too until i saw igbos for their true color. The same happens in UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by chomaloo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Make e no be wetin i dey think ooh? This one when PHYNO de show up every where Genevive dey ohh.i remember this guy vowed that he wants Genevive and if it what i am think thats happening then Big up to PHYNOFINO.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by maryalloy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
Is from her movie, lions heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
u such a child.. Last time I will reply u
Now im a child...no be true? U dey chest beat before ba until cornered oloshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by RedboneSmith(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.

I beg your pardon; you, sir, are full of shït. You are what you preach against. For a post that purports to be anti-bigotry, you went down the bigotry track pretty quick on this one. Heaping the blame for something done by more than a segment of the people on a single group is Bigotry 101.

And if you claim the Yorubas and Niger-Delta people do not have Nairaland members who come here to make solidarity posts/comments when their people are in the news, you either don't come here often or you are a bigoted liar, and you need to take several seats.

8 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by IkpuMmadu: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.

But at the end they are Igbo and the Igbo want their country

Why are you threatened?

Is delta a tribe

At the end of the day...Igbo Amaka and wise men always come from East

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rahama Hassan Marries Sani Elkudan (Photos) / Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It / Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.