Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo (64816 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Afonjas: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.
They are Nigerians and are all legends in Nigeria entertainment industry.
We as Nigerians are proud of them.
stop relating everyone to tribalism.
How can Nigeria grow as one when everywhere on Nairaland is filled with Igbo amaka.

The truth must be told, The yorubas, the Hausas and those from south south will not in anywhere be found shouting and praising their notable men and women on nairaland.

It is the igbos that are fond of shouting igbo amaka all over Nairaland, thereby indirectly promoting tribalism.

The truth is bitter but the igbos online or some igbos online are tribal nuisance.

You are still the reason why tribalism grows in nairaland.

I am from delta state and i am not blind to see that the yorubas and hausas are more loving and free of tribalism, unlike the igbos.

You all need to change for a better Nigeria.

But if they commit crime they will automatically becomes Igbo?

Go to Uchenba williams wall and see how they leave him and insulting the entire Igbo people. Yoruba people are the top fraudsters we have in Nigeria but they won't hesitate to tag all Igbos criminals. are you new here?!

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by yungking100(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lordofthewest:
So because they choose to speak their language proudly and stick to their culture n way of life why you go about bragging about speaking your slave masters language makes yoruba tribalistic??...Mehn you are one hell of a dull human being.If truly yoruba people are tribalistic and I assume intolerant as you claim why do you people continue flooding their towns and cities while fleeing yours? Why don't you go to maiduguri or even kano where your people are being dealt with severely.
[b][/b][b][/b]u dont have sense

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by tossie101(f): 12:53am On Dec 27, 2018
Ohraykon:
my mum is a bitch and dirty pig rubbish

tongue

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by osismog(m): 4:24am On Dec 27, 2018
This is beautiful
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Ohraykon: 4:50am On Dec 27, 2018
tossie101:

tongue
get out fool u av notin to prove
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by ebilomaofficial1: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2018
Igbo amaka Onye ojo

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by tossie101(f): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2018
Ohraykon:
i am a useless cow I don't have sense
tongue
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2018
tossie101:

Or u rather dumping ur smelly sisters for igbo gals.. grin
Ur women are liability nobody wants to marry them
N who told u our sisters r dirty, only deluded igbos that wants to self gratify themselves n feel better. Did yoruba girls tell u they have problem finding yoruba men or marrying their own people. Every weekend alone na yoruba wedding compared to yoru- igbo weddings. You dont see yoruba women shouting yoruba people rock, or edo women, or calabar or hausas...Compared to ur women they have high self esteem about themselves. The same people u call smelly accept ur old hags that u dont want to marry into their household and let them have peace in their marriage. Abi no be yoruba woman gave birth to yoruba men. Why cant u igbo self righteous holigans marry ur women? Check urself omo nna before u reck urself
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2018
LastDance:
This is not about igbo.
They are Nigerians and are all legends in Nigeria entertainment industry.
We as Nigerians are proud of them.
stop relating everyone to tribalism.
How can Nigeria grow as one when everywhere on Nairaland is filled with Igbo amaka.

The truth must be told, The yorubas, the Hausas and those from south south will not in anywhere be found shouting and praising their notable men and women on nairaland.

It is the igbos that are fond of shouting igbo amaka all over Nairaland, thereby indirectly promoting tribalism.

The truth is bitter but the igbos online or some igbos online are tribal nuisance.

You are still the reason why tribalism grows in nairaland.

I am from delta state and i am not blind to see that the yorubas and hausas are more loving and free of tribalism, unlike the igbos.

You all need to change for a better Nigeria.

Igbo Amaka my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by tossie101(f): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
jafol:

[s]N who told u our sisters r dirty, only deluded igbos that wants to self gratify themselves n feel better. Did yoruba girls tell u they have problem finding yoruba men or marrying their own people. Every weekend alone na yoruba wedding compared to yoru- igbo weddings. You dont see yoruba women shouting yoruba people rock, or edo women, or calabar or hausas...Compared to ur women they have high self esteem about themselves. The same people u call smelly accept ur old hags that u dont want to marry into their household and let them have peace in their marriage. Abi no be yoruba woman gave birth to yoruba men. Why cant u igbo self righteous holigans marry ur women? Check urself omo nna before u reck urself[/s]

U are a cow?
Maybe u didn't see the topic sometime ago where ur yoruba sisters are lamenting for being dumb by YORUBA men.
Kiss the truth YORUBA women are bad market when it comes to marriage,
people are using them for sex when it comes to marriage they dump them u know where to run to ask ur brothers grin

They sell their fortune just to pay "high bride price" to marry igbo girl.
Then why don't u marry ur "cheap women" without bride price grin
Who no like better thing?

OGA THE JOKE IS ON U OH

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
tossie101:

U are a cow?
Maybe u didn't see the topic sometime ago where ur yoruba sisters are lamenting for being dumb by YORUBA men.
Kiss the truth YORUBA women are bad market when it comes to marriage,
people are using them for sex when it comes to marriage they dump them u know where to run to ask ur brothers grin

They sell their fortune just to pay "high bride price" to marry igbo girl.
Then why don't u marry ur "cheap women" without bride price grin
Who no like better thing?

OGA THE JOKE IS ON U OH
So selling your women as slaves to high bidder is a good thing..lmao...ok o. I don hear u. At least we r buying u ladies to take u away from bitterness, hatred n sorrow of BIAFRA. I meean where do u want me to start. I got experiences for u. I still find it hard to think why igbo women will give up their dear igbo men to be with us. For the bolded area,
Once again stop ur schizophrenic n deluded thinking. Its worse for u. If yoruba women or us r bad market why do ur igbo women want to be them or settle for yoruba households. Stop chest beating n stop ur negative thinking. Igbos r known to always see things in bad light even when its good except its them. Lol
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by tossie101(f): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
jafol:

[s]So selling your women as slaves to high bidder is a good thing..lmao...ok o. I don hear u. At least we r buying u ladies to take u away from bitterness, hatred n sorrow of BIAFRA. I meean where do u want me to start. I got experiences for u. I still find it hard to think why igbo women will give up their dear igbo men to be with us. For the bolded area,
Once again stop ur schizophrenic n deluded thinking. Its worse for u. If yoruba women or us r bad market why do ur igbo women want to be them or settle for yoruba households. Stop chest beating n stop ur negative thinking. Igbos r known to always see things in bad light even when its good except its them. Lol [/s]

"Stupidity" is when u claim. Something is not good yet you are dying to have it.
U sell ur fortune to have it grin
When u have the option of taking a cheaper one. grin
Is it not a proof that Yoruba women are lower quality.
Hausa prefer their women, igbo prefer their women it's only Yoruba tribe who don't appreciate their women, I don't blame them though.

The only problem is that y'all double standard chameleons always speaking from both sides of ur mouth.
Tufiakwa!! angry

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
tossie101:

"Stupidity" is when u claim. Something is not good yet you are dying to have it.
Hausa prefer their women, igbo prefer their women it's only Yoruba tribe who don't appreciate their women, I don't blame them though.

The only problem is that y'all double standard chameleons always speaking from both sides of ur mouth.
Tufiakwa!! angry
Have u heard we r the only tribe that r accomodating n love one nigeria oppose to other tribes. Thats y its easy for hausa to relate to us and its easy for u Igbos to relate with us. I mean u ipob rather live with us yorubas than live with urselves, abi i lie? Who told you we dont appreciate our women? Have u ever seen yoruba women act like manly igbos? Have u ever see YORUBA women raise hell because yoruba marry igbo? Compared to ur low IQ low self esteem women that will shout up n down only on peter okoye n lola matter? Just mikel obi n his White baby mama, u igbo women will not let him rest. But you will praise davido n chioma n b praying for them. So who wish to be who?
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
tossie101:

Tufiakwa!! angry
I think u just love telling lies like OJUKWU i dont blame you, its in the blood. You want to know how many yoruba weddings happen every weekend go outside n see. Stop living in ur biafra box
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by tossie101(f): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2018
jafol:

I think u just love telling lies like OJUKWU i dont blame you, its in the blood. You want to know how many yoruba weddings happen every weekend go outside n see. Stop living in ur biafra box

Lol see pot calling kettle black.
Is it rather u who should come out ur deluded tribe to visit other places.
I have traveled to more states on Nigeria than u. I have lived in 4 for state so I'm talking from experience yoruba men don't value their women like other tribes do.
There are more yoruba men married outside than any other tribe in Nigeria.

Present a Yoruba man with igbo, calabar, edo and yoruba girl to chose one.
He is definitely not gonna choose the yoruba woman. grin u know its true.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by tossie101(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2018
jafol:

Have u heard we r the only tribe that r accomodating n love one nigeria oppose to other tribes. Thats y its easy for hausa to relate to us and its easy for u Igbos to relate with us. I mean u ipob rather live with us yorubas than live with urselves, abi i lie? Who told you we dont appreciate our women? Have u ever seen yoruba women act like manly igbos? Have u ever see YORUBA women raise hell because yoruba marry igbo? Compared to ur low IQ low self esteem women that will shout up n down only on peter okoye n lola matter? Just mikel obi n his White baby mama, u igbo women will not let him rest. But you will praise davido n chioma n b praying for them. So who wish to be who?

This one na pure mumu.
I'm sure u are living in ogbomosho, come and see where ur women who are lucky to marry few igbo men are praising the igbo like God.

Both ur men and women sabi asslickers igbo men and women.
Or do u want proof? No let me break your heart hear.
IGBOS are gold everything be n ur women are now wishing they have one as husband but my brothers don't look their way.
They only pick few among them who are beautiful because beauty is rare among yoruba women grin black, fat, and smelly grin

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
tossie101:

This one na pure mumu.
I'm sure u are living in ogbomosho, come and see where ur women who are lucky to marry few igbo men are praising the igbo like God.

Both ur men and women sabi asslickers igbo men and women.
Or do u want proof? No let me break your heart hear.
IGBOS are gold everything be n ur women are now wishing they have one as husband but my brothers don't look their way.
They only pick few among them who are beautiful because beauty is rare among yoruba women grin black, fat, and smelly grin
Yoruba women r doing ur potoporo men favor by marrying them. Pls which yoruba woman want to leave US (capital) the only Balogun and Orisha of Naija land. Where dem dey? All tribes dey rush US, they wish they r US, they cant do without southwest because of they know they r finished. Ebuka ur fashion king dey learn from US YORUBAS. The difference is clear. new u must be a lesbian cos i dont know any woman that talks of female pussy like u. Hmmm
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by tossie101(f): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
jafol:

[s]women r doing ur potoporo men favor by marrying them. Pls which yoruba woman want to leave US (capital) the only Balogun and Orisha of Naija land. Where dem dey? All tribes dey rush US, they wish they r US, they cant do without southwest because of they know they r finished. Ebuka ur fashion king dey learn from US YORUBAS. The difference is clear. new u must be a lesbian cos i dont know any woman that talks of female pussy like u. Hmmm[/s]
grin
No point made
Stop contradicting urself.

Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
tossie101:

grin
No point made
Stop contradicting urself.
U fjnished writing essays, u dont run ur mouth finish. Only two sentences? Ha u no try
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by tossie101(f): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
jafol:

U fjnished writing essays, u dont run ur mouth finish. Only two sentences? Ha u no try

Because u. Are writing none sense grin
I can't dedicate my time to trash
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 1:06am On Dec 29, 2018
tossie101:

Because u. Are writing none sense grin
I can't dedicate my time to trash
Lol i don corner u. Werey ashe otiele
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by tossie101(f): 1:27am On Dec 29, 2018
jafol:

Lol i don corner u. Werey ashe otiele

U Neva reach..
Nnama ara, mpama
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by jafol(m): 1:38am On Dec 29, 2018
tossie101:

U Neva reach..
Nnama ara, mpama
Lol @ d face of failure. Failure is in their blood.
Re: Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
7Alexander:

You made some salient points, but not without littering it with tribal slurs. You sir, are also a bigot!
Happy new year to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Khloe Becomes Lishashair Ambassador, Goes Braless To Announce It / Genevieve Nnaji Buys A House In Abuja (Photo) / Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.