Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day (40517 Views)

Onitsha Bridge On Christmas Day: Slowdog Shocked At What He Saw: Pics & Video / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by AutoReportNG: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2018
While the Nigerian Airlines are treating their customers here as beggars and those that are not among their priority, those in the Western world are stepping up their games in making sure they give their flyers a unique and exciting experience.

The Alaska Airlines decided to go outside the norm and decide to give their flyers a customized sweater and T-Shirt each. Its snowing in most parts of Europe, America and other parts of the world and so the management decided to gift the flyers a sweater each to celebrate the Ugly Sweater Day/Christmas and Also to thank their loyal customers over the year.

It was earlier reported that the Abuja International Airport chased travelers out of its lobby and forced them to sleep on the roadside. Talk of a country and company that take its customers as a mini-god.

See more pictures below..

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/12/alaska-airlines-surprise-travelers-on.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by AutoReportNG: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2018
We will get there... One day

More of the surprise here in video

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2018
na so we take pussy surprise our customers too.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by ainas247: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nigeria wake up from sleep in IJN..

Rank your business to Google page no#1.. Check my profile to start.. Fast
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
IMPRESSIVE.

This is BEAUTIFUL.!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Lol

U no well

6 Likes

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by SyberKate(f): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
OP, did you just say the Abuja International Airport chased travelers out of its lobby and forced them to sleep on the roadside
Oh my God, so even if you work hard and make money in Nigeria, the country still has a way of making you feel like a pauper.

2 Likes

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by lancee(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
One of the best Airlines
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by Rexnegro(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
hmmm nice idea
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:
We are on the right track ...... Going to the NEXT LEVEL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by lanaVello1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
The collared shirt looks terrible tho undecided
I'd rather the sweatshirt..... really nice grin

2 Likes

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by chigoizie7(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
very nice
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by oluwasegun007(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Na. small plane aha....
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by MrAnele(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
The unluckiest black people in the world are the ones living among their fellow blacks

*Spits*

4 Likes

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by itiswellandwell: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nice one!
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by Pavore9: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
That reminds me of someone I have seen 2 Ethiopian airline's blankets in his house, blankets that was suppose to be used to cover up during flight and leave behind on disembarking! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by babyfaceafrica: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
so what?

1 Like

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by Passionate888: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari surprised us with more deaths and destruction of properties.

2 Likes

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by WaffenSS(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Igbo amaka

Ruined the picture

3 Likes

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by TheManOfTheYear: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
God please shower your sense on this person

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by Hotfreeze: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
lanaVello1:
The collared shirt looks terrible tho undecided
I'd rather the sweatshirt..... really nice grin

Look at your profile picture and delete the nonsense you typed up there.

Your shirt looks as if you used 15 yards of fabric for your collar.

4 Likes

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Branding...
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by AutoReportNG: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Pavore9:
That reminds me of someone I have seen 2 Ethiopian airline's blankets in his house, blankets that was suppose to be used to cover up during flight and leave behind on disembarking! cheesy cheesy

The Ethiopian blankets are more like a souvenir, I can't count the number of times I have seen them around in people's home

3 Likes

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by Trunaijian: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
We dont take customer service or PR seriously. Its sets you apart. Iif yiu please the psyche of humans, they will patronize you.

Understand the power of repeated patronage is what may keep you in business.

Make people come back for your service/product and make more money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by Abimbola29(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
this is a country that knows what is right
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by GboyegaD(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
AA couldn't offer complimentary drinks on a 4 hours flight except to kids. I guess I expected too much from them or maybe it was their way of saying Merry Christmas.
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by PBeni(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
post=74183289:

We are on the right track ...... Going to the NEXT LEVEL.

Take time! angry

3 Likes

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by Pavore9: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:

The Ethiopian blankets are more like a souvenir, I can't count the number of times I have seen them around in people's home

I have never been given despite regularly flying with them. The crew always collecting them towards landing.

1 Like

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by BrokenCock: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
LoL I go like make u grill my ex ooh! Abeg send me ur whatsapp cuntACT

2 Likes

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by foreshore(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:

More of the surprise here in video

We have been hearing that since independence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe / Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) / Relocating To Senegal With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.