Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day (40533 Views)

Onitsha Bridge On Christmas Day: Slowdog Shocked At What He Saw: Pics & Video / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by seangy4konji: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Looks good
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by oloriLFC(f): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:

The Ethiopian blankets are more like a souvenir, I can't count the number of times I have seen them around in people's home
Not just blankets sef. They give their customers different souvenirs. e.g this

1 Like

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
AutoReportNG you doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by tipzyayd(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrAnele:
The unluckiest black people in the world are the ones living among their fellow blacks

*Spits*

Why did your ancestors escape when they were trying to take them as slaves if they didn't run this is what you will be enjoying right now �
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by lanaVello1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Look at your profile picture and delete the nonsense you typed up there.

Your shirt looks as if you used 15 yards of fabric for your collar.
Lmao, dp is been there forever....then that wouldn't change the fact that I still prefer the sweatshirt man
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please be real. Nigeria will never get there.
AutoReportNG:
We will get there... One day

More of the surprise here in video

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/12/alaska-airlines-surprise-travelers-on.html

1 Like

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by mechanics(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
wow, that's nice.
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by geezynoni: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
na so we take pussy surprise our customers too.
For where
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by marvinsync(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:
While the Nigerian Airlines are treating their customers here as beggars and those that are not among their priority, those in the Western world are stepping up their games in making sure they give their flyers a unique and exciting experience.

The Alaska Airlines decided to go outside the norm and decide to give their flyers a customized sweater and T-Shirt each. Its snowing in most parts of Europe, America and other parts of the world and so the management decided to gift the flyers a sweater each to celebrate the Ugly Sweater Day/Christmas and Also to thank their loyal customers over the year.

It was earlier reported that the Abuja International Airport chased travelers out of its lobby and forced them to sleep on the roadside. Talk of a country and company that take its customers as a mini-god.

See more pictures below..

Source:

stop reporting with sentiments , u sound like a fool

Abuja airport never made anyone sleep on the streets they simply closed their airports , sleeping on the streets was the choice of the travellers

1 Like

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by marvinsync(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
SyberKate:
OP, did you just say the Abuja International Airport chased travelers out of its lobby and forced them to sleep on the roadside
Oh my God, so even if you work hard and make money in Nigeria, the country still has a way of making you feel like a pauper.

don't mind the OP he's full of sh!t

1 Like

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by AutoReportNG: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
marvinsync:

Abuja airport never made anyone sleep on the streets they simply closed their airports , sleeping on the streets was the choice of the travellers

You know you can give a rebuttal without name-calling and without insulting someone? That's what they called a mature response and a civic way intellectuals react to issues.

If you claim that Abuja International Airport neither chase them out, they can release a press statement debunking the allegations. This is so low of you and I felt I should call you to order.

Hope you have a lovely holiday?

Regards

1 Like

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by AutoReportNG: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
SyberKate:
OP, did you just say the Abuja International Airport chased travelers out of its lobby and forced them to sleep on the roadside
Oh my God, so even if you work hard and make money in Nigeria, the country still has a way of making you feel like a pauper.

Read the story here...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/12/abuja-airport-force-travellers-to-sleep.html
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by sterlingD(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
undecided

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by marvinsync(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:

You know you can give a rebuttal without name-calling and without insulting someone? That's what they called a mature response and a civic way intellectuals react to issues.

If you claim that Abuja International Airport neither chase them out, they can release a press statement debunking the allegations. This is so low of you and I felt I should call you to order.

Regards

i didn't mean to insult u only to point out that ur post was filled with unnecessary sentiments and sounded foolish, because u didn't need to talk bad about Abuja airport when it had nothing to do with ur story

now I didn't say they didn't chase them out I said they didn't make them sleep on the streets , their airport had a closing time , they had to close it, the travellers then chose to sleep on the streets .

3 Likes

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by viktohmarkz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
please next time specify airline I thought it was our Nigeria airline
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by one4GOD(f): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:

hmmmm we will get there indeed. Better wake up to reality. ��
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by one4GOD(f): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
marvinsync:

see defence minister. Obviously unah never wake up.
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by Mizwisdom(f): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Regards

I agree, our cuz. service is not the best. But oga, an airline gave customers Cardigan during flight and you compare that with Abuja airport? The Airport should give cardigan for heat or what? Auto this is quite low, very low. Pls focus on refuse, everywhere is littered and LAWMA are asleep
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by tizzdi(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
angry

Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by marvinsync(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
one4GOD:
see defence minister. Obviously unah never wake up.

lol u know me ?
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by adanny01(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
I will patiently wait 5-10 yrs to get "OK" Alaska airlines sweater for my self at N500.
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by samlake(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Same way buhari surprised us...
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by ddjay: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:

i wonder which of our planes will do this..hmmm
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by Nelson247: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
SyberKate:

How i take become nigerian is still something i cant farthom
Re: Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day by tck2000(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
foreshore:

We have been hearing that since independence
Have patience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice On How To Verify Visa If Is Fake Or Not / Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians / See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.