Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Boarding A Plane For The First Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Boarding A Plane For The First Time (703 Views)

Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boarding A Plane For The First Time by misslagos(f): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Merry Christmas n happy new year in advance guys...I will be traveling on the 29th of this month to Enugu through flight for the first time in my life...awesome rite?..But I need your help as I don't know the requirements.Am in Lagos,I looked it up online and it said something about ID card or voters card..is that all I would need?...how much is the ticket and which online travelers are legit and affordable...your comments would be appreciated
Re: Boarding A Plane For The First Time by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2018
misslagos:
Merry Christmas n happy new year in advance guys...I will be traveling on the 29th of this month to Enugu through flight for the first time in my life...awesome rite?..But I need your help as I don't know the requirements.Am in Lagos,I looked it up online and it said something about ID card or voters card..is that all I would need?...how much is the ticket and which online travelers are legit and affordable...your comments would be appreciated

Any Valid ID.
Re: Boarding A Plane For The First Time by onlinetomola(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2018
misslagos:

Ticket price is not predictable, depends on the date you want to travel it is usually between 41k - 51k depends on the Air Craft Company too. You can book your ticket online @ Jumia Travels or wakanow.com . Yes you might need to go with your National ID or Voter's CARD just for proper identification.

enjoy your first flight. grin
Re: Boarding A Plane For The First Time by JasonScoolari: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2018
Just visit www.flyairpeace.com or www.arikair.com click on *one way* if you have no plans of coming back with flight,

select the day you're traveling, and the city, you'll surely see the time and availability of the flight,

click on your preferred time to see the amount.

You may choose to book on hold or pay online.

Go with any National I.D to avoid uncertainty.

Enjoy your flight.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaian / Man Crashes His Lamborghini Worth N180m In A Show Off Gone Wrong (Photos) / A Blind Nigerian Deported From Dubai Got Healed After Apostle Suleman Prayed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.