Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" (28533 Views)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by jrusky(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Westaslave2:
D tin sweet yorubas ,all dey want is vp osinbanjo vote in 2023
Arewa elders n youth has swear 2 deal wt yorubas 4 dis
Igbos ar dey 2 strike
South south plan revenge 4 cruelty on GEJ

Apc is now "yoruba party "
Yorubas love tribal politics

Pls what are you talking So is it a crime for some one to say his tribe should vote his party so to be the next president and has his people accepted what he says Hell No. Is fayose not a Yoruba man? Is FFK not a Yoruba man and host of others so what thrash are you vomiting and what has all the trash you vomited has in connection with the topic of the discussion So Okrocha declaring 2023 presidential ambition should be hated for doing so or igbo should be hate for him saying so? Pls where are you from and where is your senses?

Stop blaming SW for gej problem ok use your senses to follow event sensitivilly only if you have brain in the first place. It was Amaechi+Timipere Slyvia+ waterside or Paulside + Okorocha + Onu etc are the bollocks bastards that contributed immensely in cash and lies to unseat Gej, so young lady Tinubu and SW case was just very little in it so stop spewing nonsense if you are waiting for revenge let it start from SS and on Okorocha first for betraying their own brother ok.

If you have nothing better to say pls go to next topic.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by IamAtikulate: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Adebowale89:

Stop crying now. I want u to know that atiku is not an option

Buhari as a president can only use central power to intervene. the state has a governor for christ sake.

Like Aisha just said, they have provided justification for the carnage. Those people were massacred for protesting against Buhari. Shia in Abuja were massacred by Buhari elite protective guard.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by deomelo: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
tegafej:

You got me really interested in your argument. You sound schooled. But I don't understand how with the glaring evidences against the competence of the government , you still support it. I wanna know the rationale behind your conclusion "you are failing, Nigeria is wining"

It really amazes me. Pls indulge me

I'll indulge you against my best judgement.

1. To start with, you can not categorically convince me that the FG is unconcerned or not doing anything to arrest the security issues in Nigeria.

2. When people are bent on killing mantelshelves, you basically get the same results regardless of government actions against such violent acts.

3. There are laws against corruption looting and stealing in Nigeria and looters are getting sent to jail by the FG, but looting and stealing is still raging on in Nigeria as we speak simply because Nigerians refused to change.

4. The government can not force you to stop killing yourselves, the FG can not stop or eradicate hatred, tribal bigotry and animosity or even force you to live in peace, that's something the communities involved must work out on their own with the local authorities.

5. Every Nigerian must take responsibility for their own actions and behavior and stop blaming the FG for their own self inflicted wounds and destructive activities.

Take personal responsibility and stop blaming the government for your own bad behavior.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by JubiOmeiza(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Timatayo1:
God will punished APC buhari and their supporters for this killing all what they know is how we win 2019 election by crooks

And God will double punish you nd PDP for d Killings bfr Buhari...
Bastard
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Ekaka1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
deomelo:
Corrupt Nigerians refused to refrain from corruption and corrupt activities, but they still blame PMB for corrupt.

Violent and murderous Nigerians love to slaughter and kill themselves, but PMB is still responsible for their violent activities.

Last I checked, they have a governor in that state and I'm 100% sure they collect security votes, they control the local police and so on.

Instead of these kabkabu activists to appeal to and focus their energy on the local authority, the killers, the local population, they shout their political and insane rubbish at the President.

I think this is the same silly woman raging and shouting against the Tradamoni scheme, I've never seen an activist and poor people advocate protesting and shouting against government program and policies designed to help the same poor hard working Nigerians she pretends to care about.

If you are going to be a real activist on the side of the people, do so and if all you are interested in is politics, be brave enough to carry your political placards and stop pretending.

You are failing, but Nigeria is succeeding.

Her reasons and activities are still way better off than yours...as you can see.
All you see is an attack on your party or your principal but you are blind sided to true criticism..
Btw what do you mean by " you're failing, but nigeria is succeeding " ....howwww....bawooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Timatayo1: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Very very heartless dullard

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by InvertedHammer: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
/
Sai Baba till 2023!

Nigeria is overpopulated.

They (especially herdsmen) are just waiting for the results of 2019 election.

grin grin How quickly Nigerians forget. grin Some things cannot be wished away.

/
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Timatayo1: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Well say madam very heartless dullard and accidental president

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by deomelo: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
Ekaka1:

Her reasons and activities are still way better off than yours...as you can see.
All you see is an attack on your party or your principal but you are blind sided to true criticism..
Btw what do you mean by " you're failing, but nigeria is succeeding " ....howwww....bawooo!!!!
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob ignorant and unintelligent nonsense.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by IamAtikulate: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lordofthewest:
It's funny this same useless biafuro people shouting yoruba this yoruba that are the same set of peasants currently kissing Atiku ass because he chose Peter OBIgot as VP, none of them have bothered to ask how Atiku intends to solve the problems all they care is that we have a flatheaded yeebow bigot as a vice president...talk of tribal politics
SE doesn't play Yoruba brand of clannish politics. Since 2013 SE has been leading the resistance against Buhari. In SE, we have APC, PDP and APGA Governors and Senators. We don't reenforce failures. When it comes to tribalism, Yoruba lead. It is a known fact unless you chose to lie to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by ayu62: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
This Quiz Game will test your knowledge of the most populous black nation, Nigeria. https://
6thcreation.com/creations/tnqgfree.html
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Aystarz: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Weaponx:
Buhari must go

The man is a stone-cold bitttch niggur (excuse my French)

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by degamemaster(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Only zombies thinks otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by michoim(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
This born hypocrite woman, how many of such similar questions did you ask over all the manners of killings during Obasanjo and Jonathan regimes? We're you not alive and mature enough to speak out then, you old fool?
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Lordofthewest(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lol..Atiku was in power with OBJ for eight years achieved nothing significant and contributed to the massive corruption in the senate, but you're ignorantly saying you don't reenforce failure even when it's clear Atiku has nothing to offer.smh I just hope after you people lose in 2019 you don't continue with your bitterness, disturbing us with your biafuro noise.
IamAtikulate:

SE doesn't play Yoruba brand of clannish politics. Since 2013 SE has been leading the resistance against Buhari. In SE, we have APC, PDP and APGA Governors and Senators. We don't reenforce failures. When it comes to tribalism, Yoruba lead. It is a known fact unless you chose to lie to yourself

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
Weaponx:
So bad angry
Na dem vote in the INCOMPETENT SOUL.
The MUSLIM AFONJAS are here clamoring for his re-election alongside the VICE PRESIDENT who is only after 2023.

Redeem Christian Church of God Voted in these Fools.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
michoim:
This born hypocrite woman, how many of such similar questions did you ask over all the manners of killings during Obasanjo and Jonathan regimes? We're you not alive and mature enough to speak out then, you old fool?
This is what you can come up with when people are being rendered LIFELESS.
Playing POLITICS with such...??
Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by olajide8(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Weaponx:
Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6B0L-gbum0

https://mobile.twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1077221799279161344

No he shouldn't campaign- the same media has been asking when he "APC" would start his/their campaign. They want a free pass, they go around damaging the FG and the candidate while they campaign, and the president sits down in office- if she feels the president is not doing enough, she should join the army and see what those gallant men are going through because of the fact that they refused to hold their state governors responsible for educating the high number of ignorant in those area's - twitter slay mama!! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by IamAtikulate: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lol..Atiku was in power with OBJ for eight years achieved nothing significant and contributed to the massive corruption in the senate, but you're ignorantly saying you don't reenforce failure even when it's clear Atiku has nothing to offer.smh
Maina
Obanikoro
Gandollar
Omisore
Babachir Lawal
Lawal Daura
Akpabio
Indimi
Baru
Osinbanjo
Kemi Adeosun
Dambazzau
Buratai
Oshiomole
Orji Uzo Kalu
Timipre Sylva

What has Saint Buhari done about this thieves?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Westaslave2(f): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
jrusky:

Pls what are you talking So is it a crime for some one to say his tribe should vote his party so to be the next president and has his people accepted what he says Hell No. Is fayose not a Yoruba man? Is FFK not a Yoruba man and host of others so what thrash are you vomiting and what has all the trash you vomited has in connection with the topic of the discussion So Okrocha declaring 2023 presidential ambition should be hated for doing so or igbo should be hate for him saying so? Pls where are you from and where is your senses?

Stop blaming SW for gej problem ok use your senses to follow event sensitivilly only if you have brain in the first place. It was Amaechi+Timipere Slyvia+ waterside or Paulside + Okorocha + Onu etc are the bollocks bastards that contributed immensely in cash and lies to unseat Gej, so young lady Tinubu and SW case was just very little in it so stop spewing nonsense if you are waiting for revenge let it start from SS and on Okorocha first for betraying their own brother ok.

If you have nothing better to say pls go to next topic.
wen even a blindman knws igbos hate okoroawusa , 90% yorubas wl die 4 osinbanjo
U ar here trying 2 twist my brain..
Others played normal politics .
But yorubas played d highest tribal politics in d history of nigeria
++ dnt mention hausa because we ar knw there ar blind ,dats y dey die in 50 of thousands !

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by deomelo: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Zamfara Massacre: Death toll hits 200; 18 APC supporters, 7 others also killed

ON APRIL 7, 2014

GUSAU — DEATH toll in weekend’s massacre in Unguwar Galadima community in Zamfara State, yesterday, hit 200. This came as governor of the state, Abdulaziz Yari, who visited the village, yesterday, broke down in tears on sighting corpses of women, children and other residents of the village littering every part of the village. Our correspondent said the governor and other officials participated in the burial of 79 people killed in the attack by the cattle rustlers. A Zamfara community burnt down by the rampaging Fulani herdsmen A survivor of the weekend’s massacre, yesterday, confirmed counting 61 bodies even as the corpses were buried in mass grave.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/zamfara-massacre-death-toll-hits-200/

In the same Zamfara in 2014 under Jonathan/PDP.

Where were these kabukabu activists and their PDP ipob illiterates? They were busy shouting GEJ till 2019 when the same killers were slaughtering Nigerians all over the place.

We are dealing with the same issues the losers failed to take care of while sharing our $2.7 billion security funds via DASUKI/ATM with the likes of Fayose, FFK and other Jona PDP looters and corrupt elements
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Lordofthewest(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Stellar oduah
Alison madueke
Ifeanyi uba
Kola aluko
Alex badeh
Keneth mininah
Asari dokubo
Ayo fayose
Femi fani kayode

What did Jonathan the hero do to any of them?
IamAtikulate:

Maina
Obanikoro
Gandollar
Omisore
Babachir Lawal
Lawal Daura
Akpabio
Indimi
Baru
Osinbanjo
Kemi Adeosun
Dambazzau
Buratai
Oshiomole
Orji Uzo Kalu
Timipre Sylva

What has Saint Buhari done about this thieves?
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Westaslave2(f): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Wow...a female igbo bigot, I feel sorry for the unfortunate children that will come through this one she'll definitely spoon feed them with hate morning, afternoon, night..If u aren't so daft you'd know that not all yorubas support buhari but then inferiority complex and hate has covered your sense of reasoning.
haha, small sense am a bigot ryt?
But a lady who refuse 2 keep silent wen u hypocrites frm west claim u dnt knw y d country is lyk hell.
Mr man note***I av 2 sons i feed dem stupid 6 times in d morning, 10 times in night on hw 2 avoid u cowards frm d west., am nt done
N any1 who try 2 marry frm there wl be castrated my me dia mother ij
And u can call aisha yesufu a bigot as well.cos we ar 1

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by deomelo: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
23 deaths already in 2013: Gunmen kill 10 more in Zamfara

Published on January 7, 2013

Despite its repeated assurances, there are fears that the federal government lacks capacity to battle extremists and curb the insecurity in the country. Only yesterday, the papers carried an interview by the special adviser to the president on media and publicity, Reuben Abati, who said, “The administration has gained the required knowledge to expand the capacity to deal with the problem and has become proactive in dealing with the problem.” But that is proving not to be the case.

http://www.thescoopng.com/2013/01/07/23-deaths-already-in-2013-gunmen-kill-10-more-in-zamfara/

In the same Zamfara in 2013 under Jonathan/PDP.

Where were these kabukabu activists and their PDP ipob illiterates? They were busy shouting GEJ till 2019 when the same killers were slaughtering Nigerians all over the place.

We are dealing with the same issues the losers failed to take care of while sharing our $2.7 billion security funds via DASUKI/ATM with the likes of Fayose, FFK and other Jona PDP looters and corrupt elements
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Lordofthewest(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Stinking bigot...the lives of those children is already doomed with a mother like you, I just hope you won't commit suicide when you find out your sons are dating yoruba ladies cos bitterness seems to be the trademark of biafuro peasants like yourself..."am aren't a bigot"? Olofo.
Westaslave2:
haha, small sense am arent a bigot ,
But a lady who refuse 2 keep silent wen u hypocrites frm west claim u dnt knw y d country is lyk hell.
Mr man note***I av 2 sons i feed dem stupid 6 times in d morning, 10 times in night on hw 2 avoid u cowards frm d west., am nt done
N any1 who try 2 marry frm there wl be castrated my me dia mother ij
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by IamAtikulate: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Stellar oduah
Alison madueke
Ifeanyi uba
Kola aluko
Alex badeh
Keneth mininah
Asari dokubo
Ayo fayose
Femi fani kayode

What did Jonathan the hero do to any of them?
Jonathan had been voted out. Bihari is president now and he styles himself as Mai Gaskia

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Oai007(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Obijulius:
Lols.

And some sophisticated idiots are supporting Buhari/Osibanjo for a second term.

If only the Yorubas knew what is in stock for them from April 2019! If only!

But then, the stubborn fly will surely follow the corpse into the grave!

South-South and South-Eastern soldiers and policemen should continue avoiding the silent internal draft taking place in the army. This new battle is for the Islamic soldiers of North and Western Nigeria.

We will make commentary when that time comes.

I can see some Niger Delta oil leeches mainly from the Osibanjo camp commenting and quoting me already. Lols. I won’t respond to your mentions - I have a habit of not responding to mentions, no, we will soak your dreams in crude oil soon.
who told you that Yoruba are in support of buhari. it is apc members and there leaders that are shouting buhari or do you want them to shout atiku. pls shouting Yoruba
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by deomelo: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bandit attacks displace northern Nigeria herders

Displaced fulani pastoralists who have fled violence in Kaduna state and are currently sheltering in a primary school in Birnin Gwari

KANO, 19 juin 2013

Incessant deadly attacks on Fulani settlements and villages in northern Nigeria by armed bandits - made up partly of disgruntled Fulani who themselves have lost cattle - are threatening herds and upping tensions in northern Nigeria.

Gangs of heavily armed bandits prowl the vast Dajin Rugu forest which spans several hundred square kilometres across Zamfara, Katsina and Kaduna states and Niger State in central Nigeria, according to Fulani leaders.

In February 2012 alone, over 23,000 Fulani herders poured into Cameroon from Nigeria's northeastern state of Taraba, following deadly clashes with farming communities, according to the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), an umbrella association of Fulani herders. The gangs steal herds, loot and burn homes, and assault women in the attacks, according to Fulani leaders.

https://www.irinnews.org/fr/node/253631

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Ayobami7(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
这是我的评论
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by IamAtikulate: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
deomelo:

But saint buhari us providing sanctuary for Obanikoro

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by Lordofthewest(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Guy na simple question I ask you nah, since we are talking of fighting corruption. You think if Jonathan had performed well buhari would win the election?
IamAtikulate:

Jonathan had been voted out. Bihari is president now and he styles himself as Mai Gaskia
Re: Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" by deomelo: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Worthless and incompetent Jona was voted out only when you Igbos try to dodge and hide, but when it's to claim credits for completed projects under PMB, you magically pull out Jona as if he was never voted out.

Funny Igbos with their ignorant and unintelligent rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari / Uzodimma Clears All Imo’s 27 LGAs / El-Rufai Can't Find Jobs For His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.