Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government (1024 Views)

Dr. Ene Ogbole Lilian Challenges Aisha Yusuf To A Political Contest / 2023: Cabals In Presidency Behind Southern Aspirants Contesting APC Ticket / Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by Priscy01(f): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
President Buhari has challenged his wife, Aisha, to name the cabals she has repeatedly claimed are in his government. Mrs Buhari has repeatedly alleged that some persons are in control of her husband's government.

Speaking in an interview with the Hausa service of the Voice of America yesterday December 25th, President Buhari said it was his wife's busines if she thinks cabals are running his government. He went on to challenge her to provide proof to such claims.

”It means everyone is free to say whatever they like. Irrespective of whatever they say they should come out with proof of what the cabal has forced me to do.” he said in Hausa

http://igberetvnews.com/500359/buhari-challenges-aisha-to-name-the-cabals-in-his-government/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by Acjohn(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
This is really Jubril and I doubt if he stays in the same home with Aisha. because I believe Osinbajo cannot go challenge his wife in the media neither will saraki. I will not neither will you challenge you wife on the media unless we are divorced.
So Nigerians should better wake up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by oyebanji44: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by Colonelswitz101(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
Chai we are finished in this useless country...wat kind of embarrassment is this...this man in aso rock is definitely not Buhari...
Its even very difficult for me to be in an argument with my wife b4 my kids let alone coming to social media...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by eyeview: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Chai.
See the man some Nigerians are wishing to continue in office. See how low governance has been reduced in this govt
Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by lwise(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Why is this news not on front page.
Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by lwise(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by dadebayo1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Communication gap... Something is wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by Sunofgod(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jibrin better not disturb a sleeping lion.
Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by lwise(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sunofgod:
Jibrin better not disturb a sleeping lion.

The cabal will soon cage the wife
Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by Xander85: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Could they restrict any issues they may be having to the bedroom, and spare us all the horror of having to be unwilling spectators to their marital bickering?

I ain't asking for too much am i? sad
Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by kufre2010: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Yes oo

Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by overall90: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
lwise:

The cabal will soon cage the wife

I doubt.
seems Aisha got them by the balls.
Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by Omeokachie: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
What has he done with the ones already indicted?
Re: Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Between Patience and this Aisha who is the better wife now?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Give Reasons Why He Hasn't Sacked Service Chiefs & IGP / Meet Aliyu Bin Abbas; A Very Important Factor In Atiku’s Presidential Campaign / Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.