Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari (12782 Views)

Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records / Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Talknochip(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
TKO!..Can any good thing come out of the self-righteous Buhari and his skewed brain gang that blames everyone and everything but themselves?!

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Felixv: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
michoim:
Atiku is one of the evil people that corrupted the system and also benefited from it. ..forexample his sole ownership of Intel's, a major source of revenue for him in the oil and gas industry ;before this administration sanitised that establishment

When the bill to establish special corruption courts was sent to NASS it was dumped under the carpet.

Judges stall cases by giving perpetual injunctions based on frivolous excuses. And we say the system works.
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Shookonekilla: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
festacman:

Now you are not just deeply troubled about facts on Atiku and Nigeria, you are close to losing your mind. SMH
[/s]

Again you type and make a f00l of yourself

You really do not think deeply do you?

Makes one wonder how low the bar is set for hired online APC touts

grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Onyi22(f): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrAnele:

Next time just kukuma type your question in Yoruba
Lol
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Livingstone124: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Can the presidency give NIgerians video evidence of how Buhari sorry Jubril was treated in abroad. The name of the hospital and doctors who changed an old man skin to a younger skin. We have a lot of rich old men here who wish to be treated by these miracle doctors.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Onyi22(f): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
In conclusion, Sai Baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by festacman(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]
Again you type and make a f00l of yourself
You really do not think deeply do you?
Makes one wonder how low the bar is set for hired online APC touts
grin
You sound better now. You seem to be recovering quite fast. Good.
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Onyi22(f): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Yes o

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?
Madness dy grade by grade.....
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by maestroferddi: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
festacman:

I will take semblance of integrity over corruption any day. Nigeria can't afford a walk back to the dark days of senseless looting of public funds.
You can do some rhinking instead of operating like a programmed robot....

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
couragemurphy:
Go to USA first and come back.....

Senseless post. We are talking abt making good policies that will move this country forward and u are here talking abt traveling to USA and to wat relevance is wat i can't imagine....no wonder they call u folks Zombie$...

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by duality(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Some people will want to ignore these fact and chase shadow.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Shookonekilla: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
festacman:

You sound better now. You seem to be recovering quite fast. Good.
[/s]

You are obviously lonely and sad hence this conversation is the closest thing you get to any real interaction

Sad indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
festacman:
1. Atiku is part of Nigeria's problems.
2. He is too cut and dried to be part of Nigeria's solution.

Buhari is truthful and says it as it is. If our leaders had been this frank especially during the 16 locust years, we would not have been where we are today.

Saying the truth even when it doesn't make you look good is a virtue that should be applauded.

Much respect to you Bubu!
Zombie,smh!

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by festacman(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

You are obviously lonely and sad hence this conversation is the closest thing you get to any real interaction

Sad indeed grin
Now you have recovered fully. Welcome back. A reminder that my post on Atiku stands.
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
ZibahGuy:
I don't just know why my spirit is against this ATIKU. I see this man wrecking us if he's elected in....
How I wish all Nigerians could vote for neither Buhari or Atku....

Real talk-we need a Sowore in office. Atiku is an unrepentant thief.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by marvinsync(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
festacman:

Buhari is truthful and says it as it is. If our leaders had been this frank especially during the 16 locust years, we would not have been where we are today.

Saying the truth even when it doesn't make you look good is a virtue that should be applauded.

ur right he should be applauded in daura!

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
abbey621:
When it comes to corruption, I don't want to hear the words Anti-Corruption and Atiku. This nigga here was so corrupt as VP that the president made sure he never succeeded him. The international community is well aware of his degree in corruption and manipulation hence this is a classic case of kettle calling pot black! Jonathan was sacked because he failed, we replaced with Buhari who to me is just as big of a failure and now our great black hope is who? ATIKU? Are we mad in this country or what? angry angry angry
Nigerians look for the biggest thieves to take over leadership positions.
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by festacman(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
litdutchboy:

Zombie,smh!
When you encounter superior logic and you are dumbfounded, then you plead zombie. It doesn't change the original logic. It just reinforces it.
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by festacman(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
marvinsync:

ur right he should be applauded in daura!
He should be applauded in Aso Rock.
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by marvinsync(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
festacman:

He should be applauded in Aso Rock.

for what ? admitting failure? , admitting incompetence?

we need to get better , Nigeria can't continue like this , can u honestly tell me , like prove to me that things have gotten better or is going to get better , and please don't divert the topic by talking about PDP

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
SAI AtikuNation

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by festacman(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
marvinsync:

for what ? admitting failure? , admitting incompetence?

we need to get better , Nigeria can't continue like this , can u honestly tell me , like prove to me that things have gotten better or is going to get better , and please don't divert the topic by talking about PDP
I will use illustration. On their way to the Promised Land, Israelites encountered hardships and immediately yearned for good old slavish days in Egypt when they had good food to eat under bondage.
A country develops by using the revenue realised from its resources. If this revenue is stolen, development is stalled. My friend, development is stalled in Nigeria because of corruption. Other countries that have taken hard decisions with shrewd management of resources and revenue they earned have left us behind.

We can't afford to go back to Egypt.
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by tasteofcash: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
festacman:

and where were wear were where we wear were, right!
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
festacman:

by commending ganduje?

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Simeon88(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
festacman:

Am not PDP or APC, but pls what point are you making

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by festacman(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Simeon88:

Am not PDP or APC, but pls what point are you making
A country develops by using its resources and revenues earned from its resources. When this resources and earned revenues are stolen, the country becomes stunted. It's peers that manage its resources and earned revenues shrewdly get ahead of it. Nigeria is where it is today because our resources and revenues earned were looted. Order is being restored and any disruption takes us back.
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Mineohmine: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
@Atiku, you and Buhari are monumental failure when it comes to leadership so do not play Mr Fix it.
Nonsense
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by InvertedHammer: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
basilo101:
I just pity buhari if he ever show up for the scheduled debate
/
The debate is not about issues but appeal to the electorates. Almajiris have never left their enclaves in the numerous Angwans in the North. Ravaged by poverty, they don't understand prosperity even if you shove it in their face.

Hausa/Fulani do not vote moderates. All Buhari has to do is shout "Allah Akbar" and he will secure 10-12 million votes from the North.
/

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Sambaby7640: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
id911:

I think you wanted to say Buhari and Lai Mohammed deceit, lies and propaganda are some of the problems we are facing as a people. Ask your lord and savior Muhammadu Buhari why he has refused to reform the system he said is slow instead of turning around to blame the same system. Is it my responsibility to carry out reforms to make the system fast?

Majority of Nigerians understand that this is the time to run Nigeria like a business. Atiku is tested and trusted!

Think a better tomorrow!
Think Atiku!

Let's ATIKULATE for a prosperous tomorrow
Just STFU and gerra here. Atiku not an option at all. Dude wise up. I would rather go with Sowore than a known thief. We should vote Atiku abi so that he can sell NNPC to his goons and loot the nation dry right? Just go siddon if u don't know who to support

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
festacman:

Sing me a new song.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by festacman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ahmeduana:
Sing me a new song.
Let's go the next level.
Re: Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari by festacman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ahmeduana:
Sing me a new song.
Let's go to the next level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Reject Posting, Deployment To Polling Units In Anambra / Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport / House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.