Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Need A Nice And Mature Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Nice And Mature Lady (220 Views)

How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? / Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nice And Mature Lady by cash365(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2018
I'm a straight forward man i'm educated,a graduate am a good listener I love music I'm 38 I look sweet I could be naughty sometimes,an extrovert,I have this soft spot in my heart for women that is ready to love purely with all their heart ,a lady that is desperately to love unconditionally I believe their are such ladies via this platform, ladies desire to be treated like a queen

I am ready to give my heart to that special lady that would rule my world for life....that lady should be working at least an independent lady,be funny and know how to hold a conversation,from any tribe ,be romantic,be blunt ,[b][/b][left][/left] .don't be shy if u are that lady just with a comment saying interested I will be right in your dm
Re: I Need A Nice And Mature Lady by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
cash365:
I'm a straight forward man i'm educated,a graduate am a good listener I love music I'm 38 I look sweet I could be naughty sometimes,an extrovert,I have this soft spot in my heart for women that is ready to love purely with all their heart ,a lady that is desperately to love unconditionally I believe their are such ladies via this platform, ladies desire to be treated like a queen

I am ready to give my heart to that special lady that would rule my world for life....that lady should be working at least an independent lady,be funny and know how to hold a conversation,from any tribe ,be romantic,be blunt ,[b][/b][left][/left] .don't be shy if u are that lady just with a comment saying interested I will be right in your dm

(1) (Reply)

The Power That Compels To The End / Car Owners Please Help / "Yours Faithfully" . "Yours Truly" .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.