Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. (1631 Views)

Archaeological Evidence Proves Bible Stories Of Giants & Multi-fingered Warriors / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / Proving The Truthfulness Of IFA Oracle According To The Christian Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by budaatum: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anas09:

This is the funniest thing i ever heard. Buda, you have so much power over the Christians?

Lolzzzzz. What the mind can make a man believe.

If you buda have power over some uninformed Christians, then, that's them.

You hardly even know what power is. plssssss.
God bless you too Anas.
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by Anas09: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
LordReed:
LoL, there is no one to tell the other side.
Says who? Can you not see the OP volunteering?
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by Anas09: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
nwabekeyi:
you think if I know the story, I will be asking?
Someone suggested satanic Bible. I think you shd try it.
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anas09:

Someone suggested satanic Bible. I think you shd try it.
I think I I'll do that, thanks
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by LordReed(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anas09:

Says who? Can you not see the OP volunteering?

LoL. If only there was, I mean with the way you people say this devil has power, its own book would be more popular than the bible don't you think?
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
budaatum, I get what you are driving at. If mankind were to return to his original state in the beginning there will be no need of many things today. Eg, there will be no need of doctor because no one will be sick to require one.

Man was not created to be sick and die. What we have today is not God's original intent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by Anas09: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
LordReed:

LoL. If only there was, I mean with the way you people say this devil has power, its own book would be more popular than the bible don't you think?
Satan has power? Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz. Did you know that him and Jesus never even engaged each other? It was Michael, a fellow Angel that kicked him out of Heaven. With all his power (according to you), a fellow Angel kicked his dark ass.

With all his power, he hid behind a reptile to trick Man. lolzzzzzz.

Power over what and who if i may ask? because the last time i checked, He got Adam to handover his rights over to him not by might, but by tricks. But right before his eyes Jesus took it right back just like taking candies from my little niece. And what did he do, resist Jesus?

He is powerful yet he couldn't even succeed in killing Jesus as a kid. He couldn't stop Him from snatching the keys of hades from him. he couldn't stop Jesus from resurrecting. He couldn't stop the Church even with his numerous tricks and invasions.

Souls which have believed lies for years still dump his ass every day and turn to Christ, what is he doing about it?

What do you think is responsible for his restlessness lately? He knows there's time allotted to him, when his time here is up, his ass shall be tossed into the lake of fire. Then you can cheer him up and call him powerful. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by LordReed(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anas09:

Satan has power? Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz. Did you know that him and Jesus never even engaged each other? It was Michael, a fellow Angel that kicked him out of Heaven. With all his power (according to you), a fellow Angel kicked his dark ass.

With all his power, he hid behind a reptile to trick Man. lolzzzzzz.

Power over what and who if i may ask? because the last time i checked, He got Adam to handover his rights over to him not by might, but by tricks. But right before his eyes Jesus took it right back just like taking candies from my little niece. And what did he do, resist Jesus?

He is powerful yet he couldn't even succeed in killing Jesus as a kid. He couldn't stop Him from snatching the keys of hades from him. he couldn't stop Jesus from resurrecting. He couldn't stop the Church even with his numerous tricks and invasions.

Souls which have believed lies for years still dump his ass every day and turn to Christ, what is he doing about it?

What do you think is responsible for his restlessness lately? He knows there's time allotted to him, when his time here is up, his ass shall be tossed into the lake of fire. Then you can cheer him up and call him powerful. Hahahahahaha.

Well you people say it controls all atheists, music, business and politics so you tell me. The scuttlebutt is all the top musicians are in a contract with it to be successful. That it has all the top government officials and politicians in it's pockets. Even you are saying has all of the rights to this world so what really are you objecting to?
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by Anas09: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
LordReed:

Well you people say it controls all atheists, music, business and politics so you tell me. The scuttlebutt is all the top musicians are in a contract with it to be successful. That it has all the top government officials and politicians in it's pockets. Even you are saying has all of the rights to this world so what really are you objecting to?
He controls his own, You are his own, so yeah, he controls you folks And he wouldn't do jack if the divine law of tolerance wasn't in place. And he does all that by tricks.
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by LordReed(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anas09:

He controls his own, You are his own, so yeah, he controls you folks And he wouldn't do jack if the divine law of tolerance wasn't in place. And he does all that by tricks.

LoL @ it controls me. A nonexistent being controls me is joke worthy of the records.

So why do you object when I say its book should have been more popular than the bible? If it can make musicians sell more than any gospel music what is in a book?
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by Anas09: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
LordReed:

LoL @ it controls me. A nonexistent being controls me is joke worthy of the records.

So why do you object when I say its book should have been more popular than the bible? If it can make musicians sell more than any gospel music what is in a book?

The lord of reeds do you have Bipolar syndrome. Now now now, you say he has his story to tell. Again, he has power, now he is none existent. Which shd we go with?
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by LordReed(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anas09:

The lord of reeds do you have Bipolar syndrome. Now now now, you say he has his story to tell. Again, he has power, now he is none existent. Which shd we go with?

I am merely indulging your fairytale beliefs in a malevolent being that controls all the evil of the world. The same being you don't think is capable of creating a book that would tell its own side of the story. You are the one with the bipolar syndrome if anything, you are clearly the one with the doublethink.
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by Anas09: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
LordReed:

I am merely indulging your fairytale beliefs in a malevolent being that controls all the evil of the world. The same being you don't think is capable of creating a book that would tell its own side of the story. You are the one with the bipolar syndrome if anything, you are clearly the one with the doublethink.
I have never shifted grounds ever, unlike you who is not sure if Jesus is Lord or He doesn't even exist.

I don't advocate for satan, you are his mouth piece, you want his own side of the story heard, so, tell it and stop the rigmaroling.

You can't stand still. One minute He exist but weak or wicked, the next, he doesn't even exists. How many mouths do you have?
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by LordReed(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anas09:

I have never shifted grounds ever, unlike you who is not sure if Jesus is Lord or He doesn't even exist.

I don't advocate for satan, you are his mouth piece, you want his own side of the story heard, so, tell it and stop the rigmaroling.

You can't stand still. One minute He exist but weak or wicked, the next, he doesn't even exists. How many mouths do you have?

LoL! Stop projecting your doubts on to me. If you are not sure of what it is you believe better own up to it.

This is the sad part of discussing with you religious folk, you can be having a decent discussion all of a sudden it turns into insults because you folk are so touchy. Not my fault your fairytales are so inconsistent.
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by budaatum: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
budaatum, I get what you are driving at. If mankind were to return to his original state in the beginning there will be no need of many things today. Eg, there will be no need of doctor because no one will be sick to require one.

Man was not created to be sick and die. What we have today is not God's original intent.
Hmm. You remind me of the song "If I Could Turn Back Time" by Cher. Unfortunately, we can't turn back time. Though, it is a myth I am afraid to say that there was some glorious past to turn back to. We after all are not going back to the Garden of Eden if at all or any time soon. Yet, there is hope.

There is a need for doctors, blood, and there always will be since the sick will always be amongst us. But England, for instance, does not have enough doctors so they come over to Nigeria and the rest of the world that dreams of returning to a time when people supposedly would not be sick, to take our doctors to their own land to work in their hospitals and heal their own people while ours die. Four of the doctors who healed me were Nigerian with more than 70% being foreigners, 40% of the nurses African and about 75% were support staff cleaning bums and wiping sick. Who is the smarter one here, blood, Nigeria that dreams of going back in time, or England who are striving forward using all the resources they can get their hands on to build paradise in their own isle?

William Blake in 1808 wrote a poem which has been adapted into a popular English hymn. It's like the English anthem, and I'll post it at the end. The English know that in the past, the mills were more or less satanic, where young and old were worked to the bones and died young or were sold into slavery. Life, on the whole was hobbesian - nasty, brutish and short. So England does not intend to turn back the clock to that miserable period. What England has decided to do is "not to cease from the Mental Fight, Nor shall their Sword sleep in their hand: Till they have built Jerusalem, In Englands green & pleasant Land". And all its policies are geared towards achieving this one goal. I can assure you that England today is not paradise, but compared to Nigeria, it is closer to heaven, while Nigeria is nearer hell!

Whatever God's original intent may have been, and whether it was blissful or bleak in the past, we are where we are now with. This is the land that we are given with every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They are ours for food, as are all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it is given to us as green plant for food. It is therefore up to us to "Be fruitful and increase in number, and fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” Because whether we admit it or not, it is very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day, and God rests.

It is up to us now for after all, God did say, "By the sweat of your brow (the science, so to speak), will you have food to eat until you return to the ground from which you were made". And I don't think there's been a memo advising that that curse has been lifted or would be lifted anytime soon.

I am suggesting that we Nigerians must grab our Bow of burning gold; and our Arrows of desire: and our Spear and Chariot of fire, and "Put on the full armor of God, so that we can take our stand against the devil’s schemes". But for that, we need to understand what truly, God is, (and perhaps, what is satan too!)

Thanks for your time with all this, blood. I know how difficult it must be to even listen to me considering.

"And did those feet in ancient time",
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

And Cher's, "If I Could Turn Back Time"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4
Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

DOES THIS NOT PORTRAY YOUR GOD AS AN INCOMPETENT PLANNER? THE WORLD TODAY IS NOT HIS ORIGINAL INTENT, MEANING THE ALMIGHTY YAHWEH MAKES AN ABSOLUTE DIVINE PLAN FOR MANKIND AND THEN ONE OR TWO RATS SHOWS UP AND SPOIL THINGS. SERIOUSLY, IS THIS THE SAME GUY YOU CHRISTIANS URGE US TO TRUST IN?

WHEN MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR GOD YOU JOKERS GIVE US MORE TO RIDICULE BECAUSE FOLKS JUST RUSH TO DEFEND THEIR DEFENSELESS IMAGINARY FRIEND WITHOUT THINKING.
LORDREED WAS RIGHT. RELIGION ROTS THE BRAIN.

5 Likes

Re: Even If I'm Going To Believe In Christian Bible Stories. by LordReed(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DOES THIS NOT PORTRAY YOUR GOD AS AN INCOMPETENT PLANNER? THE WORLD TODAY IS NOT HIS ORIGINAL INTENT, MEANING THE ALMIGHTY YAHWEH MAKES AN ABSOLUTE DIVINE PLAN FOR MANKIND AND THEN ONE OR TWO RATS SHOWS UP AND SPOIL THINGS. SERIOUSLY, IS THIS THE SAME GUY YOU CHRISTIANS URGE US TO TRUST IN?

WHEN MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR GOD YOU JOKERS GIVE US MORE TO RIDICULE BECAUSE FOLKS JUST RUSH TO DEFEND THEIR DEFENSELESS IMAGINARY FRIEND WITHOUT THINKING.
LORDREED WAS RIGHT. RELIGION ROTS THE BRAIN.

They try to revise a god concept dreamed up by unsophisticated men and still fail woefully at it. Its a real shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church And Banned From Attending It Today / Most Popular Pastor / Faith Works And Dead Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.