Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,942 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Can I Approach A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Approach A Girl? (449 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Approach A Girl? by Donmoscojaja(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
I was wondering, if you can suggest some tips or
opening lines to initiate conversations with?
Like when you see an attractive girl and you want to approach her but your not sure what to say.
You want to say something but your not sure what and then you think about it to long and its to late!

You know something comfortable that girls will smile at and want to keep the conversation going instead of us constantly talking.
I want her to say something after I initiate it so we can see if there is some chemistry there or not.
And being able to get past
“Hi”…You know what I mean? Are there some opening lines you can suggest I can use the next time I go out that are appealing? That way I will be armed with some ice breakers and will lead to getting to know someone hopefully.

Thank you.
Mozila
Re: How Can I Approach A Girl? by Gimmeballs(f): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
undecided
Re: How Can I Approach A Girl? by tunaguy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Let me get my notepad ready
Re: How Can I Approach A Girl? by buttlover(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
honestly girls of nowadays makes it difficult for men to approach them. ranging from frowning of face, likeness of rich yahoo boys, forming hard and abusive lifestyle. they will still be the one praying for a hubby in their 30s. No man will like to be single before marriage. everyman wan chop before putting that ring whether rich or poor man.

(1) (Reply)

Who Believed In This Love Calculator??? / I Am Beginning To Think Igbos Are Nicer Than Yorubas? / Nigerian Women Have Been Considered To Be The Most Unfaithful In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.