Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Curvy Actress, Omo Butty, Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Actress, Omo Butty, Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos (762 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Sandra Achums Celebrates Her 47th Birthday / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Actress, Omo Butty, Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos by Jaxmuneer(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Biodun Okeowo, also known as Omo Butty is a popular Nollywood actress and producer in the Yoruba sector. She has made a quite the name since she debuted in 2006.

Biodun Okeowo was born in December 26 1971
She hails from Remo, Ogun State, but she grew up in Fadeyi, Lagos. She is from a polygamous home, and she is the last of her mother’s five children.
According to her their mother raised us single-handedly because she lived apart from their dad.

She studied Communication Arts at the Lagos State University, Ojo. She interned at LTV8 and learnt a lot about journalism there. According to her she would have become a newscaster, but the love and passion she developed for acting made her pursue a career in acting. Incidentally, her father used to be an actor with the Awarawa Theatre Group. Her father performed alongside people like Jide Kosoko.
Omo Butty shares sultry photo as she celebrates her 47th birthday.

She wrote:
“Happy birthday to me. Lord I thank you for the gift of life. The gift of blessings. The gift of being what I never thought I could be. I am so full of praises ABBA FARHER. I look at me and cry for joy, for your blessings are immeasurable. I found me where I never thought I would be in years to come. I bow down before my creator to say Baba Ese���.Happy birthday to me and all my birthday mates. #gistvic”

See More Photos:

https://marashh.com/curvy-actress-omo-butty-celebrates-her-47th-birthday-with-sultry-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Alex Appreciates A Fairy Tale Godmother Who Bought Her Several Christmas Gifts / Offset Gifts Cardi B's Sister Hennessy An Iced Out Watch / Lady Calls Out A Man Owning Her Money For More Than A Year. See Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.