Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ladies!!! Get In Here. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! Get In Here. (2323 Views)

Ladies Get Your Satisfaction From Me. / Ladies Get Something Doing As You Wait For Mr Right. / Ladies Get In Here!let's Get That Marital Bed Sweetened Again! See Testimonies O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by Offpoint: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
God fearing man na man wey dey fear God naw.
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by dingbang(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Yuneehk:
Hian! Youve written it na. A God fearing man is one who fears God simply put. Now, if you fear God you'll keep His commandments. For the ones you find difficult to keep, you'll ask for His Grace which will see you through to abide.
One who fears God won't lie, he won't cheat, he won't hurt your feelings in whatever way.

Be looking for trouble grin Sadly, we don't have much of them around any longer, so you see people complaining of men who beat them, and those with infidelity issues. Makes one rethink if they truly wanna get married.
do you fear God?
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by prettysassygirl(f): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
We mean gentle men who would not hit us after marriage or treat we and the kids in a bad way.
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by ositadima1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No God fearing will beat his woman or disrespect her or cheat other people.

wink

Last night, i was fingering a pregnant girl very deep and her child bit my finger, wasn't that strange?
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by ositadima1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
faithfull18:
A lot of ladies(singles and married) say they want God-fearing men.

I keep wondering what they mean with the things I read and hear.

For a man to be God- fearing, it means he has the fear of God enough to obey and follow HIS precepts.

A man who is God- fearing shouldn't be involved in premarital sex, let alone forcing a lady to indulge in it no matter what society says since the bible clearly states God's stance on it.

He should treat you right because that's what God expects of him.

As a lady, what do you mean when you say you want a God- fearing man

Let's talk

Humans are very funny creatures, we like copying each other, most times we say and do things we don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by kunleweb: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
faithfull18:

For a man to be God- fearing, it means he has the fear of God enough to obey and follow HIS precepts.

A man who is God- fearing shouldn't be involved in premarital sex, let alone forcing a lady to indulge in it no matter what society says since the bible clearly states God's stance on it.

Let's talk

Folake
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by faithfull18(f): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
kunleweb:

Folake
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by Mobi47(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
faithfull18:

Let's talk
hmmm omo Yoruba
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Simple a man that fears God will know how to handle and speak to a woman

We still love our guys as they are o but you will know when a man fears God all the orishirishi stops and respect is key

Love always
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by faithfull18(f): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mobi47:
hmmm omo Yoruba
Nna, pa cha ra n ya gi o.
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by Mobi47(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
faithfull18:

chai omoge kini jojo mi oo....who taught u this one....
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
It not all about God fearing but being principled too....

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and/or beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application...A trial will convince you!
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by pansophist(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
if you want a God fearing man, your virginity, must be intact as well. No hymen, no diamond. As simple as that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
faithfull18:

This bıtch is fùcking hilarious. Pretend like your sister Mary, na your type dey cheat on God fearing men pass. Come suck my long fat cöck, you'll never be the same grin cheesy grin wink
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by faithfull18(f): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
pansophist:
if you want a God fearing man, your virginity, must be intact as well. No hymen, no diamond. As simple as that.

Re: Ladies!!! Get In Here. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
faithfull18:

That must be your sisters, lunatic. Oh, you should give your shrunken, shrivelled organ to your sisters to, since that's the work they do.

You need to be chained before you finally run into the market square wink

You've ran away eh? Ha as if you can stand when you see me. I go slap holy spirit comot for ya nyash. Forming nonsense. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold was forced to Suck SIMI's Boobs in wedding✓✓✓18+ [WATCH VIDEOS] / What He Noticed In Her Private / 12 Things to Remember in Life [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.