Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? (42227 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / Investment / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2019 And How Much Did You Make? / Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by danfidel01(m): 5:32am On Dec 29, 2018
jossytech:
Good luck. I don't impress anyone as long as I made my money quietly. I'm fine. Believe or not doesn't stop me making money daily. So why should I care, somebody already said you can't make profit daily. Negative minds. Enjoy ur weekend folk's.[/b] "Life is by choice not by compulsion"[b]

Hello boss!!!
Pls I'd like to learn the nitty gritty of forex trading and I like you to teach me. Thanks a lot sir .
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Tinyemeka(m): 5:35am On Dec 29, 2018
candlewax:
I will never invest in any crypto whatever. I like businesses that I can see and control. One that I can manage and beat up erring debtor. Not some online shiiit. That was how I lost 7000$ to libertyreserveinvest.org now the site is for sale.

That and Ponzi schemes are all scams.

How do you call that investment?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by lordizak(m): 5:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Damentia:
Nice thread....I was really scared of making any online investment at the beginning of the year due to some of my past experiences,but after going through an online journal about how to sell on Amazon as a non-US resident i decided to give it a try,I created an online store their,got some funds and made orders from chinese websites,listed products,the sales was really massive.
I can be a third party hustler o. I see anything on commission. Location Delta and I have collateral.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by 12345baba(m): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2018
candlewax:
I will never invest in any crypto whatever. I like businesses that I can see and control. One that I can manage and beat up erring debtor. Not some online shiiit. That was how I lost 7000$ to libertyreserveinvest.org now the site is for sale.
hahahahaha and also drop candle wax on a debtors back

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by momentum85(m): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2018
JudahMane:
I'm a fulltime forex trader, I also have a free signal group where I give away trades for people to take. I've been making good money with It for awhile. If anyone wants a link to my group hit me up.

bro I need you to show me the way. how can I contact you?
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by afolabia143: 5:42am On Dec 29, 2018
My biggest this year was when I played virtual with 1300 full board 2.5 goals it fetch me 978k can never forget that amount ..I then half the money and took real Madrid and Barca 2.5 goals of 2 odd made 1.3million that day

26 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by momentum85(m): 5:43am On Dec 29, 2018
jossytech:
Good luck. I don't impress anyone as long as I made my money quietly. I'm fine. Believe or not doesn't stop me making money daily. So why should I care, somebody already said you can't make profit daily. Negative minds. Enjoy ur weekend folk's.[/b] "Life is by choice not by compulsion"[b]

bro I want to learn fx trading from you please. how do I contact you?
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by adeniyi3971(m): 5:45am On Dec 29, 2018
maybachmusic:

hmm
ask your questions here sha

I'd love to learn crypto trading bro
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by yinchar(m): 5:49am On Dec 29, 2018
jossytech:
for doubting Thomas already said its proof not showing off
JossyTech, how did you automate your binary trading at binary or should I sent you a PM or SMS?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Enigmaticprof(m): 6:09am On Dec 29, 2018
jossytech:
Check. All are auto trade. Only monitor em via mobile app of meta 4 while its running on set and forget mode inside vps

Hi, how do I get to auto trade, was it facilitated by your broker?
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Enigmaticprof(m): 6:12am On Dec 29, 2018
JudahMane:
I'm a fulltime forex trader, I also have a free signal group where I give away trades for people to take. I've been making good money with It for awhile. If anyone wants a link to my group hit me up.

Hi, I'm interested in the free signal.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by nams77: 6:13am On Dec 29, 2018
candlewax:
You, my dear friend has seen the light. Anything you have no control off is risky. A client of mine lost over 800k in all this Bitcoin crypto shiiit. The guy started sneaking into his house to avoid his landlord

10 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Enigmaticprof(m): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2018
jossytech:
Binary. Stream of multiple incomes. Oluwa o see. Will add crypto trading income join. That only biz I do with manual input. Forex n binary are auto money. Its not show, is proof

Chai!
I must follow you hammer for 2019 O.
I sent you a pm on WhatsApp boss.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by JasonSleek(m): 6:22am On Dec 29, 2018
okeysly:
My biggest investment this year was in crypto-trading

I was introduced to 2 platforms by a friend in the USA who has been making cool $$$$ with them for the past one year.
At first I doubted, I smile to the bank on a daily basis since then....
It also made me meet people of high class also in the society
Bro... Show me how it's done please.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Uwem2009(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Mine was mental development and skills acquisition, I learnt how to design Flyers and Logos, Now i make an average of 80-90k monthly from freelancing outside my normal job.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by mathew247: 6:26am On Dec 29, 2018
I was thinking this thread should be exciting but all I see here is scammers in the name of online business crypto and forex fraud. abeg importers should share there experience abeg.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Okrikacity: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2018
JudahMane:

Please send the link.

Thanks
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by kaze4blues(m): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2018
timilehing:
You can start both Quickteller Paypoint & data reselling with just 10k. All you need is an android phone

I'm interested. Please how can I contact you.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by introvertme: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2018
BlaqScarface:

Did you make money on cryptocurrency through ICO's ??

No near ico for your own good, this year was terrible. The months to cone will even be worse.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by kevoh(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2018
Nature129:
I resigned from my regular job to start freelance writing this year
That's the screenshot of my account
So, I don't need to say so much but I give God all the glory
I am believing God for a better 2019
can I chat with you on whatsapp...
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Funpeter: 6:50am On Dec 29, 2018
timilehing:
You can start both Quickteller Paypoint & data reselling with just 10k. All you need is an android phone
yes Sir I have it....do I need to have a shop? Ready to start it
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by tjay01(m): 6:50am On Dec 29, 2018
Lost over 5k USD in Forex this year. Initially, it was greed but later I fully realised that since you have no control over the market, this minute it could be in your favour and the next minute it could be against you. I lost my entire capital on three occasions just because of a news that triggered the market in d wrong direction by over 100pips.

I know most of these gurus will attribute it to lack of money management techniques but I challenge anyone to show me how his money management technique has helped him make consistent profit.

Truth is Forex was designed to make ppl lose, and therefore not for the faint hearted. Past achievements do not even guarantee future profits- I opened a pamm account under FXTM, and there was this guy who had made consistent profit for a few months prior to my registration. But a over a month after he lost 50% of his capital, incluing mine and I closed it. After two months of studying other successful PAMM accounts, I signed up again under another so called successful trader and again we lost.

Right now is not the best time to trade forex because the markets esp EUR/USD are inconsistent. If you check monthly charts, you will realise this. There was a time when all you need to do was to enter the market short and you're guaranteed profit. If it goes long, it's usually temporary and it retraces after some time.

Am definitely going to do forex again in 2019. Only this time, I will be smarter and invest only what I can lose after am sure the market movement is guaranteed.

All other crypto trading follow similar patterns.

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by timilehing(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Funpeter:
yes Sir I have it....do I need to have a shop? Ready to start it
I am doing it & I don't have shop. Nairaland is my shop & the members are my customers
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by timilehing(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2018
kaze4blues:

I'm interested. Please how can I contact you.
My number is in my signature below
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Mizwisdom:
This would have been a good thread but scammers are taking over sad

Like seriously. People can be very gullible ehn... See as market just dey flow for them left,right & centre.
Well as for the topic no tangible investment this year, still pushing with what i have, hopefully January seems to hold lots of goodies for me so maybe i might finally open my hatchery (fish)

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by omoijoba(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2018
Mizwisdom:
You've spoken well

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by haywhy59(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Mizk:
lalasticlala this thread would be a gold mine if it's on front page, money must be made. I wish someone can teach me binary though, not all those guys who claim they make millions but will charge you 5k for one ebook, you make millions but you're looking for my 5k. grin

Bro, you must pay to learn bro, even the so called Billionaires still sell books, Akin alabi and the likes still sell book, for me I charge 100k to teach you forex trading, cos it is 3 months of training and mentorship, I can't give that for free bro,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2018
Possessedchild:
Listen to my short story about how I should have made fortune this year.

I was not able to secure a good paying job, no house, no food. In short, I don't have the basic needs of man.

But I started researching into how to stop piracy menace and preventing barrier to entry...of defaulters. This will enable our actors to trust in Disc Productions as earlier, musical artists will stop using Youtube as they have counted it fate that piracy is a disease without treatment in the industry. They then resorted to iTunes to sell for 150naira.

Movie artists as well produce alot of movies on Youtube for free for what again ?Not everyone watches Linda Ikeji TV or iROKOTV in fact Nigeria is not ripe for internet streaming. I can bet even if I am not so right statistically that majority of people that streams on Netflix and Huhu are Nigerians in Disapora and 99% of streaming is from countries with good internet services cross cities. So, we are just not ripe for inundated internet era in Nigeria. In fact not through internet from our rubbish Telecoms companies. We need companies like SKY and BT Sport to enhance disruptive internet service providing technology companies in Nigeria. Not lazy telecoms firms who has seen gold in exploitation games.

Back to my story, the Yorubas should have started producing TV Series through Discs which can live. The Youtube approch can only boost actor or artist' relevance in the industry and probably lead to endorsement deals but only few eventually enter the pool for growth in popularity.

You see, for every movies you watch free online, there is a price the producer is paying behind scenes.

So this idea is for actors and artiste who wants to make money from Disc production and not youtube or cinema services, not for misers who buys DVD from gates leading to Shoprite like Abayomi my friend.

In short, I presented my solution to Blu Ray and they promised to employ me to join a team. But they reneged on there promise maybe because I am not smart or my CV I sent to them was through Whatsapp, I lacked professionalism and I am not fluent in Business or Formal English.

So please I do not have money. I need investment ideas. shocked

Anybody who can assist with ideas cry
i hate hearing that word" Nigeria is not ripe for so and so.."

an entrepreneur thinks of ways to make it ripe. do you think US was ripe for steve jobs?

12 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by nams77: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2018
Just reading this thread with so much amusement. I can only see about two or three real investments. The rest are just hot air..

My advice to any young man here, get a real skill. Something that is sustainable and can be built on. Something that can grow organically.

Pick a skill that you like and master it.

Coming from a financial consultant with almost two decades of experience and practice.
Peace!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by haywhy59(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2018
tjay01:
Lost over 5k USD in Forex this year. Initially, it was greed but later I fully realised that since you have no control over the market, this minute it could be in your favour and the next minute it could be against you. I lost my entire capital on three occasions just because of a news that triggered the market in d wrong direction by over 100pips.

I know most of these gurus will attribute it to lack of money management techniques but I challenge anyone to show me how his money management technique has helped him make consistent profit.

Truth is Forex was designed to make ppl lose, and therefore not for the faint hearted. Past achievements do not even guarantee future profits- I opened a pamm account under FXTM, and there was this guy who had made consistent profit for a few months prior to my registration. But a over a month after he lost 50% of his capital, incluing mine and I closed it. After two months of studying other successful PAMM accounts, I signed up again under another so called successful trader and again we lost.

Right now is not the best time to trade forex because the markets esp EUR/USD are inconsistent. If you check monthly charts, you will realise this. There was a time when all you need to do was to enter the market short and you're guaranteed profit. If it goes long, it's usually temporary and it retraces after some time.

Am definitely going to do forex again in 2019. Only this time, I will be smarter and invest only what I can lose after am sure the market movement is guaranteed.

All other crypto trading follow similar patterns.

Money management is to protect you from losing your capital first bro, my basic training on trading is prote t your capital first.
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by mistacoco2: 7:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Dething:

We are in this together. No retreat no surrender. We must join the league of successful fx traders. I lost about $400 too but I am not close to giving up at all. Forex is the surrest way!
pls inbox me at nj4zito@yahoo.com. I need a guide line on to run this fx business. Thanks
Re: What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? by juniorstar(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Very true! Just glancing tru d thread its so easy to spot

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Whats The Current Fixed Deposit Interest Rate For Nigerian Banks / Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) / Goldman Sachs Suddenly Issued A Crypto Price Warning After Huge Bitcoin Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.